就会怎么样
And then?
噢
Ah...
我们别想那些
Let's not think about that.
来想点积极的
Think positive.
我总这么做
I do.
即使与我共事的人正陷入危险
Even when then people I work with are in danger,
即使我妻子和孩子们的生命正受到威胁
the lives of my wife and children are threatened.
我总是能看到生命中积极的一面
I just look at the bright side of life.
所以
So...
是谁把我家人的信息告诉你的
who gave you the information about my family?
这不是你真正想知道的
That isn't what you really want to know.
你真正想知道的是
What you really want to know is...
Jada还活着吗
is Jada alive?
当我们说话的时候 她是不是正在被折磨
Is she being tortured as we speak?
她不是我现在所关心的
She's not my concern right now.
你可以骗过所有人的眼睛
You can fool the world.
但骗不过我的
But I have seen with my own eyes.
我目睹过你和Jada的关系
I have witnessed your and Jada's relationship.
- 我知道的 - 知道什么
- I know. - Know what?
我知道你的的确确爱着她
That you did, indeed, love her!
并且如果你杀了我
And if you kill me,
你就永远都无法得知她的命运
you will never know her fate.
Sam
Sam...
我们需要谈谈
we need to talk.
Salli上校下令要把人撤离
Colonel Salli has ordered an extraction.
一个特别行动小组正过来要接走Tahir
A special ops team is on their way to take Tahir away.
我需要再跟他多待会儿
I need more time with him.
等我们离开这个国家了你就能审问他了
You can interrogate him once we're out of the country.
Tahir在我们手上 好吗
We have Tahir, okay?
已经消除了对你家人的直接威胁
The immediate threat to your family is over.
最后我们会找到内鬼的
Eventually we will find the leak.
Jada可能知道Tahir是怎么得到那些信息的
Jada may know how Tahir got that information.
现在停下太愚蠢了
It'd be stupid to stop now.
G 这和Tahir对我说的话没有任何关系
G, this has nothing to do with what Tahir said to me.
ASF在两个小时后就会到
ASF is gonna be here in two hours.
我不会走的 G
I'm not leaving, G.
目前我们得知 Labelle是个从Marseillies来的骗子
Now, Labelle is a con man out of Marseilles.
我们之所以在他身上查不出什么
The reason we couldn't find anything on him
是因为Labelle是个化名 他的真名是Pons Laurent
is Labelle is an alias. His real name is Pons Laurent.
他在法国因为一系列犯罪而被全国通缉
He's wanted for a string of crimes across France
并且被认为与法国-科西嘉黑♥手♥党♥有很大的关联
and believed to have strong ties to the French-Corsican mafia.
Laurent和Karume的关系是什么?
What is Laurent's connection to Karume?
他只是一个雇佣兵 运营着一个虚假的慈善团体
He's just a mercenary running a fake charity
为Karume赚钱并汇集信息给他
to collect money and funnel information back to Karume.
我敢打赌他通过这份工作拿到了不错的报酬
I bet he's getting a nice cut for his efforts.
对Karume而言 这是一个绝佳的计划
It's a brilliant plan on Karume's part.
募集资金来资助他自己的俘虏
Collect funds to aid in his own capture.
然后把这钱用于维护他的军队
Then use the money to support his army.
LRA获得了关于跟踪者的直接情报
And the LRA gains direct Intel on who's after them,
他们知道多少 他们是怎么被跟踪的
how much they know and how they're being tracked.
CIA说南苏丹司法中心
The CIA says The Center for South Sudanese Justice
一直在使用暗网
has been using the dark net.
这可能就是Laurent与Karume联络的方法
It's probably how Laurent is communicating with Karume.
这也极有可能解释了 为什么Sam和他家人的情报
And it's most likely how the Intel on Sam
会被送到Tahir那里去
and his family was sent to Tahir.
Salim说过 Karume不相信电脑
Salim was saying Karume doesn't trust computers and now
但现在CIA却说他多年来一直在用暗网
the CIA's saying that he's been using the dark net for years?
这真是让人摸不着头脑
That is pretty disturbing.
假设Salim是在为Karume工作的呢
What if Salim is working for Karume?
他曾经是Karume的LRA中的一员
He was a member of Karume's LRA.
而且Karume的训练中的很大一部分
And a huge part of Karume's process
就是给那些他绑♥架♥来的孩子洗♥脑♥
is brainwashing the children that he's kidnapped.
我可以给你个更好的假设
I'll do you one better--
假设不仅仅是Salim和Laurent呢
what if it's not just Salim and Laurent?
假设办公室里的每个人都在为Karume工作呢
What if everybody in that office is working for Karume?
走 走 行动
Go! Move! Move out!
直升机在等着你
There's a helicopter waiting for you
就停在南苏丹国境线那边
just across the border in South Sudan.
我非常期待去往洛杉矶
I am very much looking forward to coming to Los Angeles.
我们不是要把你带去美国
We're not taking you to the U.S.
让Khaled先生上卡车
Put Mr. Khaled in the truck.
枪口对着他
And keep a gun on him.
是 上校
Yes, Colonel.
来 我们走
Come, let's go.
上去 上 上去
Get up. Get-get up.
直升飞机会带你去Bentiu机场
The helicopter will take you to Bentiu Airport,
美国特种部队会在那里等着你
where U.S. Special Forces will be waiting to meet you.
- 你们可以和我一起走 - 上校
- You can ride with me. - Colonel.
有Karume的新消息吗
Any new Intel on Karume?
没有
No.
他像幽灵一样
He's like a ghost.
但总有一天我会找到他的
But I will find him one day.
邪不胜正
He will see justice.
我收到了这个
I did receive this.
从驻Juba的美国大使♥馆♥匿名传来的
【Juba:南苏丹首都】
It came anonymously through the U.S. Embassy in Juba.
我认为你应该看看
I thought you should see it.
你知道这是哪里吗
Do you know where this is?
GPS坐标嵌在图片里了
It's embedded with GPS coordinates,
但是这些照片是十小时前拍得
but these photos are over ten hours old.
我们不知道是谁寄过来的 这可能是个陷阱
We don't know who sent that. It could be a trap.
你和这些人走 我去看一看
You go with these guys. I'll check it out.
把地址发到我的手♥机♥上
Send the location to my phone.
她和一伙
She's with a group
全副武装的家伙在一起
of heavily-armed guys.
你不能撇下我自己去
You're not going without me.
你应该收到坐标了
You should have the coordinates.
往西走100公里就到了
It's only 100 kilometers to the west.
我们今晚在这里扎营
We'll camp here for the night.
如果我们没有听到你们的消息
If we don't hear from you,
一早我们就会带Tahir回到南苏丹
we will take Tahir back to South Sudan in the morning.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢
Thanks.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
你不必这么说的
You don't.
就像你一直说的
It's like you always say:
我们就是这么干的
it's just what we do.
嗯
Mm.
你最好快点 我不会等你的
You better hurry up, I'm not waiting.
你知道Hetty会杀了我们的
You know Hetty's gonna kill us.
不要紧
Won't matter.
我们可能死在和Tahir的人交火的时候
We'll probably die trying to fight Tahir's men.
不客气
You're welcome.
这边请
Right this way.
Kens 你带爆米花来了吗 我忘带了
Kens, did you bring the popcorn? 'Cause I forgot the popcorn.
哦 我没拿爆米花
Ooh, I didn't bring the popcorn.
太糟糕了 因为这个演出会非常精彩的
That is too bad, 'cause it's gonna be one hell of a show.
那么
And...
开始吧
there we are.
你知道Evan Labelle和Thomas Karume
Were you aware that Evan Labelle was having direct communication
以及LRA的其他高级官员
with Thomas Karume and other
有直接联♥系♥吗
high-ranking officers of the LRA?
这不可能
That's impossible.
Evan年复一年地在寻找Karume
Evan devoted years to finding Karume.
我还以为演出会在大荧幕上放映呢
Here I thought the show was gonna be on the big screen,
- 结果奥斯卡小金人就在这里呢 - 嗯哼
- but turns out the Oscar gold is right here. - Hmm.
我们原来以为这些都是背着你进行的
We thought that this was happening behind your back
直到我们找到了你从同一家银行授权转账给LRA的监控片段
until we found footage of you authorizing transfers to the LRA from the same bank.
Evan叫我♥操♥作这些转账的
Evan asked me to make those transfers.
我不知道他们在做什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表