I do not play favorites.
但你还是有偏袒的
But you still have 'em.
据说 你的人正准备
And by all accounts, yours is gearing up
在国外进行非法营救
to make an unsanctioned rescue attempt in a foreign country
这不仅会断送我们俩个的前途
that would not only ruin both of our careers,
带来的政♥治♥影响也是难以估料的
but the political ramifications would be horrific.
你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
必要的话 强行把他带回
Bring him in by force if necessary.
这都是为了他好 你知道的
It's for his own good, and you know it.
我不能让我的人去抓Callen探员
I cannot ask this team to apprehend Agent Callen.
那我就请洛杉矶警局副局长帮忙
Then I'll ask a favor of the Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal
让他的人把Callen抓回来
in L.A. And have his boys grab him.
必须有人阻止Callen
Callen has to be stopped.
你不能让我们去抓自己人
You can't expect us to bring in one of our own.
Hetty绝对不会同意的
There's no way Hetty approved of this.
听着 她跟你我一样不喜欢这个决定
Listen, she doesn't like it any more than you or I do,
但是Callen让我们别无选择
but Callen hasn't exactly left us any other option.
不是我要唱黑脸
Not to play the devil's idiot on this,
我们是不是反应过激了
but aren't we overreacting?
我是说 目前为止 Callen只不过
I mean, at this point, all Callen has done
在外面搜集搜集情报而已
is seek out information.
他会怎么处理这些情报才是我们担心的
It's what he's gonna do with the information that concerns us.
你不知道他会怎么做
You don't know what he's gonna do.
是啊 也许他只不过想给Arkady寄张明信片
Yeah, maybe he's gonna send Arkady a postcard
或是块藏着纸条儿的蛋糕
or a cake with a file in it.
他完全无视我们要求他汇报的命令
He's ignored all of our requests to report in.
你们要怎么办
What would you do?
我会让Eric和Nell全面通缉Callen
I'm having Eric and Nell put a full-court press on Callen.
要是你们同意带他回来
If you'll agree to bring him in,
我能保证会让你们先找到他
I can guarantee a first crack at him,
这也是最安全的一个办法
which would be the safest way to do this.
要是你们不同意
If you're saying you won't,
法警的追捕特遣队会接手
the marshal's Fugitive Task Force team will.
结果我就不敢保证了
And I can't guarantee the outcome.
Granger
Granger.
我们同意
We'll do it.
我们去抓Callen
We'll bring in Callen.
很好
Good.
我必须得说 这感觉不对
I have to tell you-- this feels wrong.
我是说 为什么Hetty不相信
I mean, why doesn't Hetty just trust
Callen知道自己在做什么
Callen knows what he's doing?
她相信 我觉得
She does... I think.
那 我们现在这是在干嘛
So, then why are we doing this?
不知道
I don't know.
听着 你比我了解Callen
Look, you've known Callen longer than I have.
你真的认为他会做出格的事情吗
Do you really think he's capable of doing something this crazy?
不会
No.
除非...
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
除非他精神崩溃了
Unless he snapped.
崩溃了 Eric
Snapped, Eric?
碟网迷魂
The Manchurian Candidate,
伊普克雷斯档案 霹雳大火拚
The Ipcress File, Telefon--
所有间谍总有一天会崩溃
all spies who one day just lose it.
还有那些有关精神控制的科幻电影
Also all fictitious mind control movies.
现实总是比科幻更科幻
Truth is stranger than fiction.
我还是觉得你更科幻一些
I think maybe you're stranger than fiction.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
- 嗯 - 这才对嘛
- Yeah. - There you go.
有什么进展吗
Got anything?
没 还没有
Uh, no, not yet.
加把劲 各位 这可是Callen啊
Come on, guys, this is Callen we're talking about.
你们对他的了解
You know more about him and his habits
可比我们平时要找的绝大多数人要多啊
than most of the other guys we've found.
是这样 但同时Callen他训练非常有素
True, but Callen is also extremely well-trained
知道要怎样才确切躲开
and knows exactly how to avoid
我们试图找到他的办法
the very things we are doing to try to find him.
好吧 或许我们漏掉了什么
Okay, well, maybe we're missing something.
或者他精神崩溃了
Or maybe he snapped.
- 什么 -别
- What? - Don't.
Callen是个很有经验的探员
Callen is a highly skilled operative,
受训过在极端危险情况下独♥立♥行动
trained to act independently under extreme and dangerous circumstances.
有时候 人在这种高压之下
Sometimes individuals in those high-stress positions...
就会精神崩溃
go all Jason Bourne.
拜托
Come on.
他只是开玩笑的
He's just kidding.
也有可能
Maybe.
或许他是对的
But maybe he's right.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
是吗 你也觉得
Yeah? You think so?
除非真的Callen被关起来了
Unless the real Callen was locked away, replaced...
被克隆人替代了
by a clone.
或者机器人
Or a robot.
你在嘲笑我
You're mocking me.
他有计算机一样的大脑
He's got a mind like a computer.
可惜只是个Commodore 6♥4♥ [很早期的电脑 讽刺Eric]
Unfortunately, it's a Commodore 6♥4♥.
我警告过你
I warned you.
继续找
Keep looking.
话说 那电脑当年可是相当畅销呢
It's the best-selling computer of all time, by the way.
好吧 让我来吧
Fine, I'll do it.
什么
What?
我去那个俄♥国♥澡堂
I will go to the Russian bathhouse
和Kirkin坦胸相见
and literally expose myself to Kirkin
希望他能告诉我他到底和Callen说了啥
in hopes that he tells me what he told Callen.
那如果他不告诉你怎么办
And what if he doesn't tell you what he told Callen?
那至少我也能洗个白白啊
Well, then at least I'll come home squeaky clean.
我们还有什么其他选择吗
Huh. What options do we have here?
一个是监听Kirkin的电♥话♥
Well, one option would be to subpoena Kirkin's phone lines,
如果他之后以Callen的名义打了电♥话♥
and if he made a subsequent call on Callen's behalf,
也许能给我们一些线索
maybe that'll give us some clues.
好吧 我想办法以威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义
All right, I can try to expedite it
尽快开始监听
under a national security threat.
如果已经有人在监听
You don't need a subpoena
你就不需要申请了吧
if you already have someone listening in.
我不明白
I don't follow.
Callen去找了Sabatino
Callen went to Sabatino
- 问关于Arkady的消息 - 是的
- for information on Arkady. - Right.
但他并不知情
When he didn't have that,
所以Callen问了他关于Anatoli Kirkin的所有情报
he asked him for everything he had on Anatoli Kirkin.
这说明CIA已经对Kirkin
Which suggests the CIA already has Kirkin
进行了电子监听
under electronic surveillance.
没错
Exactly.
我再去...联♥系♥ Sabatino
I'll contact Sabatino... again.
这是我们掌握的Kirkin的资料
This is what we have on Kirkin.
他很狡猾没错
He's a crook, yes,
但我们不认为他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but not someone we consider a terrorist threat
特别是着眼于大局的时候
in the bigger scheme of things.
他的人生哲学基于一样东西 钱 很多钱
His ideology is, uh, based on one thing: money and lots of it.
但他的确和俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑帮有关系
He does, however, have ties to the gangs in Russia,
这正是Callen要找的线索
which is what I think Callen was looking for.
- 打扰一下 - 你找到他了吗 Eric
- Uh, guys. - You find him, Eric?
没有 但洛杉矶警方找到了他
No, but LAPD did.
警方正在开车追捕他
They're in pursuit now.
Callen也在拚命逃跑
Callen's giving 'em a run for their money.
让他们保持追逐 但不要动手
Tell 'em to maintain their pursuit, but do not engage.
保持联络 Eric
Talk us in, Eric.
告诉Hetty
Alert Hetty.
他在哪 Eric
Where is he now, Eric?
他们在河边把他截住了
They've cornered him along the river.
- 我很怀疑 - 等等
- Now, somehow I doubt that. - Hang on.
他在哪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表