Marty, when I get set up, I will send for you.
听起来很有料
Well, that sounds promising.
别去管那些批评者
And pay no attention to the critics.
你的发型棒极了
Your hairstyle is glorious.
司机
Driver.
你的话代表了全世界
Means the world, coming from you.
他会派人来找你
He's gonna send for you.
你最好收拾收拾行李
You better keep your bags packed.
哇 还有人吗
Wow, anybody else?
- 有什么给我的吗 -哦
- You got something for me? - Oh, well...
这真是
it is, uh...
极好的
glorious.
- 不是吗 -是蛮不错的
- Isn't it? - Oh, oh, it's something.
恩
Mm-hmm.
在这儿
Right here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们的穿着真是太可悲了
You all look woefully underdressed.
如果我们要前往俄♥国♥总领♥事♥馆♥
We are if we're going to a charity gala
参加慈善募捐 的确是可悲
at the Russian consul general's.
Eric和Nell能帮我们做好卧底身份吗
Were Eric and Nell able to set up our covers?
事实上 做好了
They were, indeed.
Anna会加入你们
Anna will be joining you.
有一位俄♥国♥姑娘陪着你们
Having a Russian along with you
应该会很有帮助
should prove helpful.
是什么样子的卧底身份
What identities were backstopped?
Anna是一位俄♥罗♥斯♥亿万富翁的女继承人 同样也是有抱负的流行歌♥手
Anna is a Russian billionaire heiress slash aspiring pop star.
真好
Great.
那么 我是那位亿万富翁丈夫吗
So, I go in as her billionaire husband, then?
额 实际上
Uh, well, actually,
Callen先生扮演Anna的男友
Mr. Callen will be playing Anna's boyfriend.
不错啊
Very nice.
好吧 那我就是
All right, so,
A&R公♥司♥负责明星的高♥官♥ 注:Artists and repertoire
A and R executives to the stars,
因为我也会摇滚
'cause I can rock that.
不 Sam会以安娜
No, Sam will enter
发展中的传媒帝国CEO的
as the CEO of Anna's
身份出席
growing media empire.
我亲自为你挑选的
I picked that out myself.
Hetty 随着时间的推移 你挑衣服风格越来越好了
Hetty, your styling skills get better with time
就像葡萄酒一样 你知道吗
like fine wine, you know that?
可以了
All right,
全体听令 快出发
now listen, get out of here.
你们需要在30分钟内到达募捐会场
You need to be at the gala in 30 minutes.
只是个快问快答 没有衣服了吗
Uh, so just quickly, no more garment bags?
事实是 没了
Actually, no.
哦 我懂了 我的西装需要定制
Oh, I get it. My tux is custom
因为我修长的手臂和宽厚的肩膀
because of my long arms and broad shoulders.
这的确很让人苦恼
It's a struggle.
每天都在苦恼
A daily struggle.
- 如果你想的话 骂一句好了 -住嘴
- A curse, if you will. - Stop.
住嘴
Stop.
你会发现
You will find
你们去拿面包车的时候
your uniforms when you collect the van.
- 你说什么 - 我们的身份是什么
- Uni-what? - What's our cover?
宴会工作人员
Staff for the catering.
所以用不着燕尾服了
So, no tux then.
没错 Deeks先生
No tux, Mr. Deeks.
就是 服务员了
So, cater-waiter, then?
正是
Yes, right.
那蝴蝶结呢
Maybe a bow tie?
我起码能打个蝴蝶领结吧
Can I at least have a bow tie?
你们迟到30分钟了
You were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago.
呃 很抱歉 我们走错路了
Uh, I'm so sorry. We got lost.
有没有搞错啊
Unbelievable.
喔
Whoa.
- 放在最里面 - 好的
- Put it on the end counter. - Okay.
噢 这东西的味道好特别啊
Oh, there's a really unique smell coming off of this thing.
这是鲟鱼烤饼
It's coulibiac.
还是不懂
That's not helping me.
把鲟鱼 鸡蛋 米饭 蘑菇
Sturgeon, egg, rice, and mushrooms
放在一大块面包里烤熟
baked into a loaf of bread.
哦 老子快要吐出来了
Oh, I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
给我忍♥住 Martina
Yeah, just hold it together, Martina.
天啊
God.
Eric Nell
Eric, Nell,
收到吗
you guys copy?
收到
Oh, we got you.
已经上传好了你们的掩护身份
Your covers have been uploaded
你们的名字已经在宾客名单里了
and your names are on the guest list.
G 看到了吗
G, you tracking this?
遇到麻烦了
Guys, we got a problem.
他们在用脸部识别来验证身份
They're using facial rec to verify I.D.
知道了
Copy that.
得要几分钟
Could use in few minutes.
没时间了
We don't have it.
下一个就到我们了
We're next.
我用信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥先拖下时间
I'll buy you some time with a signal jammer.
马上就好
Coming to you now.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
等等等下
W-w-wait, no, no,
我 我 我有点不舒服
I-I don't-I don't feel so good.
拜托你让开好吗
Please, get out of my way.
其实我是为你好的
You know, I'm doing this for you, 'cause I tried
我试了一下鲟鱼面包 结果
some of the sturgeon bread and then I just...
噢 天啊 味道跟垃 我在吐在放食物的房♥间里了
oh, my God, it was like a gey-I threw up in the pantry.
嘘 小声点
Shh! Keep your voice down.
没错 我就是Everett
Yes, I'm Everett.
我看你之前住在伦敦和纽约
I see that you have lived in London and New York.
没错 你的英语很棒啊
Yes. Your English is superb.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉 我们有很多保安措施
I'm sorry, but we have many security protocols.
慢着
Hold on,
这些照片不会被卖♥♥给八卦杂♥志♥吧
these photos aren't gonna turn up on TMZ or anything like that?
不会的 先生
No, sir.
我想你们都饿了吧
Oh, I thought you boys might be hungry.
我请你们马上离开安检区域
I need you to leave the security area now.
继续拖时间 我还没好
Keep stalling, I need more time.
- 那你呢 - 我很抱歉
- And you? - I-I'm very sorry.
- 她肯定是迷路了 - 我们走吧
- She must have gotten lost. - Let's go.
不过他们都饿了吧
Oh, but these people might be hungry.
不如试一下这些菊苣配土豆块吧
Perhaps I can interest you in some endives with some chopped tomatoes.
好吧
Yeah, why not?
Beale
Beale?
正在上传
Uploading now...
好了
Done.
脸部识别搞定了
Facial rec is in place.
- 我们得走了 - 好吧
- We have to go. - Okay.
玩的开心点 抱歉
Have a lovely evening. Pardon me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们好了吗
We good here?
请进吧 好好享受
Please, enjoy the gala.
谢谢
Thank you.
正在离开服务器房♥
Leaving the server room now.
收到 Deeks
Copy that, Deeks.
好的 连进来了
All right, we're in.
我们有领♥事♥馆♥监控系统
And we have live feed
的实时画面了
from the consulate surveillance system.
你在洛杉矶一定一定
You must, must, must come to Burn 60 with us
要跟我们去Burn 60
while you're here in L.A.
是一家很漂亮的健身房♥
It is a fabulous workout.
听起来很棒 不过在洛杉矶这段时间
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表