Found her. Well, I-I-I didn't,
我没有找到她
I didn't find her,
万花筒找到她了
Kaleidoscope found her.
好吧 万花筒没有找到她
Well, Kaleidoscope didn't find her,
但是它找到了用来绑走Kirkin的那辆面包车
but it found the van that was used to grab Kirkin.
在哪儿
Where is that?
长滩
Long Beach.
这是一块专门用来把集装箱
It's a holding yard for containers
运去码头的场地
bound for the port.
无论如何我们得吃中饭了
We have to have lunch anyway.
我们不妨去长滩解决
We might as well do it in Long Beach.
动作快点
Make it quick.
留好发♥票♥
And keep your receipts!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
让我检查一下电线
Let me check for wires.
可以了吗
Good?
没人
Clear.
好吧 现在的问题是
Well, now the question is
绑♥架♥犯是把面包车丢弃在这儿了
did the kidnapper just dump the van here,
还是说把它开来这儿是有其它目的
or was it brought here for a reason?
Eric 你可以看到这块区域吗
Eric, you got eyes in this area?
看不到 但我们本应该能看到的
No, but we should.
安全网格列出了这块区域的摄像头
The security grid lists cameras in the area,
但如果它们真的在的话 它们都脱机了
but if they're there, they're offline.
真方便
It's very convenient.
如果你只是为了丢弃一辆用来逃跑的车
Why would you disable cameras
又何必让摄像头脱机呢
if you're just gonna ditch a getaway car?
你不会的
You wouldn't...
除非你计划着要回来
unless you were planning on coming back.
为了面包车或是其他
For the van or something else?
嘿 伙计们 我们将传一些
Hey, guys, we're gonna send you
集装箱上的BIC代码(承载信道识别码)给你们
some BIC codes from these containers.
找出这些集装箱的主人 以及它们要被送去的地点
Find out who owns them and where they're going.
马上照办
You got it.
嘿 所以 我以为Hetty禁止你
Hey, so, I thought Hetty banned you
穿苏格兰裙上班了
from wearing a kilt to work.
噢 那更像一个 额 暂时的禁令
Oh, it was, um, more like a suspension
直到我同意穿上适用于工作场合的内♥裤♥
pending my agreement to work-appropriate undergarments.
所以 你当时没穿适用于工作场合的内♥裤♥
So, you weren't wearing work-appropriate undergarments,
还是说你根本没穿内♥裤♥
or you weren't wearing undergarments at all?
转念一想 你还是别回答了
On second thought, don't answer that.
天了噜
Ew.
我这边有发现
Guys, I got something!
扔掉它
Drop it!
NCIS
NCIS?
噢 你们来
Oh, you're here
救我了
to rescue me.
我不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
帮你自己个忙 什么也别说了
Do yourself a favor, don't say anything.
谁把你扔在这儿的
Who put you in here?
大个子刚说了什么都不让我说
The big guy just said not to say anything.
回答这个问题
Just answer the question.
我不知道 我被下药了
I don't know, sir, I was drugged.
Eric Nell 这里还有别人吗
Eric, Nell, do we have company?
- 我们还是什么都看不到 - 等一下等一下
- We're still blind. - Wait, wait.
我怎么办啊
Hey, what about me?
Marty 别介啊
Marty? Oh, come on.
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
联邦探员 趴到地上
Federal agents, get on the ground!
趴下
Get down!
Anna
Anna?
在莫斯科 你们在一个很赞的公♥寓♥里面工作
In Moscow, you work out of an elegant walk up,
但是在洛杉矶 你们的办公室是个小破屋
but in L.A. Your office is a shack.
这是个棚屋
It's a shed.
一个什么
A what?
船屋
Boatshed.
- 一个船屋 - 是的
- A boatshed? - Yeah.
真有洛杉矶风情
How very L.A.
我们用这个地方审讯别人
We use this place for interrogations.
我在被审讯吗
Am I being interrogated?
你需要被审讯吗
Do you need to be?
自从你们离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
I've been trying to locate Arkady
我就一直想找到Arkady
ever since you left Russia
一无所获
without much luck.
你有什么能证明
Have you found anything that suggests
你父亲从枪伤中恢复过来了
your father survived his gunshot wounds?
是的
Yes.
Kirkin知道Arkady在哪儿吗
Does Kirkin know where Arkady is?
不知道 但是想要Kirkin的那帮人
No, but the people that want Kirkin...
他们能帮我
they can help me.
如果你把Kirkin交给他们 他们承诺回报给你什么
If you give them Kirkin, what do they promise in return?
证明Arkady还活着
Proof that Arkady is alive.
他们告诉我 他给我留了个口信
I was told he has a message for me.
只要我绑♥架♥Kirkin
I would receive it if
把他留在运往圣彼得堡的集装箱里
I kidnapped Kirkin and put him in that shipping container
他们就会把那个交给我
bound for St. Petersburg.
洛杉矶到圣彼得堡
L.A. To St. Petersburg.
要三十天左右 在一个钢制集装箱里
That's 30 days, give or take, in a steel shipping container.
真是
That is a...
地狱般的旅行
a hellish trip.
对于和我做交易的男人来说十分具有吸引力
Which was appealing to the man I was bartering with.
我希望Kirkin知道被我们找到他有多幸运
I hope Kirkin knows how lucky he is that we found him.
跟我解释一下 NCIS是怎么毁了你的
Explain to me again how NCIS ruined your, uh,
你管那个叫什么来着
what'd you call it, again?
我的一天
My "Me day."
你的 我的一天
Your "Me day""
给自己留点时间 十分重要
It's important to take time for yourself.
现代社会的那些压力
The stresses
就像杀手一样 相信我
of the modern world... they're a killer, believe me.
如果我们 作为人类这个种族来说
If we, as a human race...
好吧 别跑题好吗
Okay, let's stay on topic, shall we?
好的 你说得对
Uh, yes, you're right.
需要重点记住的是
What's important to remember here
NCIS
is that NCIS
给我下了药 绑♥架♥了我
drugged and kidnapped me.
并没有
Yeah, that didn't happen.
当我看到
When I saw
Callen和那个愤怒的傻姑娘说话的时候
Callen speaking to that angry minx,
我认出来她就是在SPA里绑♥架♥我的人
I recognized her from the spa.
她是把我抓起来的精英队伍里的一员
She was part of the elite crew that snatched me up.
你说的精英队伍 意思是指一个独自行动的 120磅
If, by elite crew, you mean a single, solitary, 120 pound...
实际上是115磅
115 pound, actually.
我不知道 她挺高的
I don't know, she's pretty tall.
我知道 但是她是运动员体型
I know, but she's pretty athletic.
等 等一下 你是说
W-W-W-W-Wait, you're saying
那个女孩
that girl...
那个女人
That woman.
抱歉 那个女人
Excuse me, that woman...
不不 她不可能冲破我的警卫圈
No, no, she could not breach my security
然后独自绑♥架♥了我
and kidnap me on her own.
不可能发生
This didn't happen.
事实上的确发生了
Yeah, actually it did.
她冲破的
She breached.
她绑♥架♥的
She kidnapped.
她买♥♥的T恤
She bought the T-shirt.
抱歉 伤到你自尊心了吗
I'm sorry, does that violate your sense of self?
这种可笑的傲慢 Marty
This playful arrogance of yours, Marty,
还真的挺称你
it really works for you.
你做到了
You got it.
从任何层面上来说 你都做到了
On every level, you got it.
我的一天
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表