好的 我们给Morris的车子做了标记
All right, we've gotten Morris's vehicle tagged.
Morris走了
There goes Morris.
好的 Groller去哪里了
All right, where's Groller going now?
等等 他的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥显示他还在咖啡屋
Hold on. His cell phone signal indicates he's still at the cafe.
他把他手♥机♥丢了
He ditched his phone.
Groller消失了 Eric
Groller's going dark, Eric.
他的车子还在之前停下的地方 找不到他了
His car is still right where he parked it-- there's no sign of him.
他有经过反跟踪训练
He has countersurveillance training.
别让他消失了
Do not let him disappear.
正在查这片的交通监控
Checking traffic cams in the area.
它西瓜的
Damn it.
他跑了
He's gone.
看那个凉棚
Check out that cabana.
独一无二
Exclusive.
警卫比其他地方的都多
More security than the rest of the party.
你觉得Alex Molina是其中之一
Think Alex Molina's one of them?
我不确定 但我对那个没在享乐的更感兴趣
I don't know-- but I'm more interested in that guy who's not having any fun.
核弹级派对囧事
Nuclear-grade party foul.
- 想凑近看看 -嗯哼
- Want to take a closer look? - Mm-hmm.
- 抱歉 甜心 - 只是想找个遮阳的地方
- Sorry, sweetheart. - Just looking for some shade.
哦 别闹 Manny 别这样对我们
Oh, come on, Manny, don't do us like that.
- 不会让你们得逞的 Talia - 好吧
- It ain't gonna happen, Talia. - Okay.
哦
Oh.
听说你们在找我
I heard you were looking for me.
额 这取决于你是谁了
Well, that depends on who you are.
Alex Molina
Alex Molina.
Talia
Talia.
我不得不承认 你就是我在找的那个他
I have to admit, I was looking for you.
那么 让我们满足下你的好奇心吧
Then let's satisfy your curiosity.
好的呢
Yes.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
How's it going?
在干嘛呢
Whatcha doing?
工作
Working?
这是派对哎 我想跳舞
It's a party. I want to dance.
他不会说英语
He don't speak English.
这儿还有好多男人 Kensi
There's plenty of other guys in here, Kensi.
但你才是我喜欢的
我一个人待着就好
暂时把工作放一放
我们跳舞吧
嘿 放开他
Hey, get off him.
没想到你还是个醋坛子啊 Manny
Didn't peg you for the jealous type, Manny.
辣妹从来不听劝
Hot chicks never listen.
- 你该走了 - 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
- It's time for you to go. - Hey, hey, hey, hey!
喔 喔 喔 放开我
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Get off of me!
走你
Go.
离远点 伙计
Walk it off, hombre.
快走 快走 走啊
Go, go, go, go, go.
你可以和我结伴一起玩 任何时候
You can be my plus one anytime.
不 你和我一起
No, you can be mine.
出资人 Wayne Morris
Money guy, Wayne Morris...
在Molina家族和Tahir Khaled手下工作的那个
who works for the Molinas and, uh, Tahir Khaled.
告诉我他的情况
Tell me about him.
Morris雇了我们
Morris hired us.
他知道Tahir Khaled想让他妹妹
He knew Tahir Khaled wanted his sister returned to him
在消失在证人保护计划中之前回到他身边
before she disappeared into witness protection.
- 为什么 - 我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
指令是活捉她
Our instructions were to take her alive.
好让Tahir Khaled亲手杀了她
So Tahir Khaled could kill her with his own hands?
我说了我不知道
I said I don't know.
我也不关心
And I don't care either.
工作就是工作
A job's a job.
Molina那边看起来也不像知道Jada在哪儿
So it doesn't seem like the Molinas know where Jada is yet either,
但是在派对上有个
but there was a guy at the party
拿着电脑的人 看起来像是在整理搜寻Jada的方案
with a laptop who was putting together what looked like a search strategy for her.
这算什么 行动小组的技术支援
What is that, tech support for the hit squad?
嗯 我在他身上放了个GPS追踪器
Well, I put a GPS tracker on him.
他还没离开别♥墅♥
He hasn't left the mansion yet.
他既然知道我们在监视他 可能会保持低调
Well, he's probably laying low now that he knows we're on to him.
我们得到了Alex Molina的第一张清晰照片
Well, we got our first clean look at Alex Molina.
意味着NCIS-DEA特别小组
Which means an NCIS-DEA task force
从此之后会盯紧他的
will keep an eye on him from this point forward.
哇
Wow.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, guy?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我们能否静静欣赏下
Can we take a moment of silence to appreciate
这薄薄屏风流动的旖旎春光
the awesomeness that's happening right behind that screen?
耶 伙计 我们可以
Yeah, guy, we can.
但我们仍然不知道Groller的动机
But we still don't know Groller's motivation.
他的负责机构确认他藏起来了
His field office did confirm that he had gone dark.
这意味着 眼下 我们只剩下Wayne Morris了
Which means, for the time being, we're left with Wayne Morris.
Sam说Morris是
And Sam said that Morris is the one
为绑♥架♥Jada并把她带回苏丹
that is financially and logistically responsible
提供资金支持和后勤保障的人
for kidnapping Jada and getting her to Sudan.
我们知道Morris的当前位置吗
Do we know where Morris is now?
我们知道
Yes, we do.
显然他今天休息不工作
Taking the day off from work apparently.
他刚刚在网上买♥♥了一张好莱坞的Vista剧院的电影票
He just bought a movie theater ticket online from the Vista Theatre in Hollywood.
并非是我会做的 如果是我在计划抢夺
Not exactly what I'd be doing if I was planning a snatch and grab
一个苏丹军阀的妹妹的话
on a Sudanese warlord's little sister.
他在用电影院做伪装
He's using the theater as cover.
可能是为了传递情报
Could be for a dead drop,
也可能是为了和Molina的杀手组织或者Groller碰面
could be a rendezvous with the Molina hit squad or Groller.
无论怎样 我们都应该去那里
Either way, we should be there.
我的话 会快点过去 马上就开演了
Well, I would get there fast-- the show starts soon.
所以你从来没在军队待过
So you've never been in a military.
但是你管理着Molina集团的特别行动队
But you ran special ops for the Molina cartel.
你从哪里学会这些技能的 Salazar
Where'd you pick up those skills, Salazar?
集团养着许多前特种兵
The cartel has plenty of ex-operators on the payroll.
他们在锡那罗亚(墨西哥的一个州)训练我们
They train us down in Sinaloa.
我们中的一些自小开始训练
Some of us since we were very young.
所以你算那种青出于蓝的学生
So you're, like, the student who surpassed his teacher.
是吗
Is that it?
有些人是领导者 有些人是追随者
Some men are leaders, some are followers.
解释一下
Explain that.
经营事业需要的比一个信托基金和一个大学学历更多
It takes more than a trust fund and a college degree to run a business.
人们或许会追随那样的领袖
Men may follow leaders like that,
但人们不会尊重他们
but they do not respect them.
啊 你在说Alex Molina
Ah. You're talking about Alex Molina.
他的名声摆在那里
His reputation precedes him.
你很快就会和他关在一间牢房♥里面了
You may be joining him in a cell soon.
NCIS和DEA都第一时间盯上了他
NCIS and DEA both have eyes on him for the first time.
全面监控
Full surveillance package.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
Arturo Molina的长子和继承人不会服刑的
See, Arturo Molina's eldest son and heir won't be doing time in prison.
- 哦 不会吗 - 不会的 不
- Oh, no? - No, no.
不 看
No, see...
规矩不是这样的 我的朋友
that's not the way the world works, my friend.
特权被打了一个耳光 但是也在不会停下他们与生俱来的邪恶
The privileged get a slap on the wrist and keep doing what they were born to do.
不会很快得到改变的
That's not going to change anytime soon.
你知道 我知道
You know it; I know it.
好
Well...
这全拜你不停地
that's all the more reason for...
跟我交代所赐
you to keep talking to me.
我想我已经说的够多了
Oh, I think I've been pretty vocal already.
你还有什么没告诉我的
What haven't you told me?
你还有什么没告诉我的
What haven't you told me?
你知道 Tahir Khaled给了我和我队伍在NCIS
You know, Tahir Khaled gave me and my team background
和Jada Khaled的背景 对吗
on NCIS and Jada Khaled, right?
我知道你对她做了什么
I know what you did to her.
你让她沉浸于你充满谎言的情网里
You lured her into falling in love with your lies,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表