Voila.
瞧
What is this, a joke?
这算什么 一个笑话
A joke?
笑话
No, this is the best hiding place on the planet.
不 这是地球上最好的藏匿之所
We sunk it in waterproof containers.
我们把它放进防水罐子里沉进水里
You need scuba tanks to get there.
你需要氧气瓶潜水去拿
The bay is so murky, you can't see it
海湾附近水汽朦胧 距离三尺远的就看不清了
from three feet away. And I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You're thinking I'm a genius. And you'd be right.
你在想我简直是个天才 你说对了
Because you know what Quinn wanted to do?
因为你知道Quinn想做什么吗
He wanted to put it in a bus locker.
他想把东西放进一个公交车储物柜
Our stuff wouldn't fit in a bus locker.
可我们的东西根本放不进去
No, I didn't... I didn't say 'bus locker'.
不 我没 我没特指说一个公交车储物柜
I said 'bus lockers'. Plural.
我说的是好几个 复数形式
He wanted to put it all over town.
他想把东西遍布全城
You don't have it.
你根本没有东西
You never did.
从来没有过
No!
不
No!
不
Jump!
跳
Federal agents! Drop it!
联邦探员 放下枪
Just give me a reason.
给我一个理由
You're out of your league, honey.
你玩大了 亲爱的
Just like your partner was.
就像你的搭档一样
It's over, Detective.
一切都结束了 侦探
Or you can try and make a run for it.
或者你可以尝试一下逃跑
Agent Blye.
Blye探员
Stand down, Kensi.
放下枪 Kensi
Move in.
行动
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
How come you're never that excited to see me?
为什么你见到我从来没有这么激动过
I carry my joy inside.
我把欢乐藏进了心里面
The hell does that even mean?
这特么什么意思
It means you won't be getting a hug anytime soon.
意思是你短时间内不会得到我的拥抱了
Nothing? No hug?
什么都没有 一个拥抱都没有吗
I don't know how you do it, Deeks.
我不知道你怎么做到的 Deeks
You always manage to come out of the manure pile
你总是能够从粪堆里出来
smelling like a rose.
却闻上去像朵玫瑰
Stop. You're making me blush.
停 你说的我都要脸红了
So, we good here?
所以 我们之间没问题了吗
For now.
暂时是
He's all yours.
他是你们的了
Lucky us.
我们多幸运啊
You know what this seems like?
你知道听到这句话意味着什么吗
A good opportunity for a group hug.
一个多好的团队拥抱的机会啊
Not even with a gun to my head. All right.
拿枪指着我的头都不干 好的啵
How about a drink?
喝一杯怎么样
I'm in.
算我一个
Callen, you?
Callen 你呢
He's in, too.
他也参加
Apparently I'm in.
当然要算我一个
Unless you got a couch date.
除非你跟沙发有个约会
It's a generous offer, but it's been a rough couple days.
是个很好的机会 可是这几天过得非常糟糕
I think I'm gonna head home.
我觉得我还是回家吧
I think your mom would like to see you.
我想你妈妈会想尽快见到你的
Oh. On second thought, I'm in.
哦 我转念一想 还是跟你们去喝酒吧
Deeks. What?
Deeks 怎么了
I can just send her a text, right?
我可以就给她发条短♥信♥嘛 对吧
With, like, a happy face
就带上一个笑脸
and some emoji hearts?
和好些个爱心的表情符号♥
No. I'll call her.
不行 我会给她打电♥话♥的
Come on. First round's on me.
来吧 第一轮我请
Thanks, brother.
谢了 兄弟
You coming?
你来吗
Yeah. Just got to make a stop on the way. I'll meet you there.
来 只不过路上要另外去个地方 酒吧见
Bye.
拜拜
You're cute.
你真可爱
You could have lost all this.
你可能失去现在拥有的一切
You or me?
你还是我
Both of us.
我们两个都是
You know where Quinn is?
你知道Quinn在哪儿
Yes.
是
He never escaped, did he?
他根本没越狱 对吗
No, but it was made to look that way.
确实没有 只是故意显示成这样的
So you faked Quinn's escape to draw out Steadman?
所以你伪造了Quinn的越狱来引出Steadman
It was all I could think of to make this mess go away
这是我能想到的能一次性
once and for all.
永久拜托这坨大♥麻♥烦的办法
I had him
我安排他
transferred to a medium-security facility
被转移到宾夕法尼亚州的
in Pennsylvania
一个中等安全等级的监狱去了
under a new name.
用了一个新名字
In exchange for what?
交换什么呢
His cooperation
他的合作
and the whereabouts of Detective Boyle
交代Boyle警官的下落
and Steadman's ill-gotten goods.
和Steadman非法获得的货的位置
So you found the stash?
所以你找到藏匿的货了
Yes. As will
是的
Internal Affairs.
内务调查组也会找到的
In Steadman's garage.
就在Steadman的车♥库♥里
Why'd you do this?
你为什么要做这些
Why did you kill Boyle?
你为什么要杀Boyle
He was gonna kill Tiffany.
他要杀了Tiffany
Why didn't you tell the others?
你为什么不告诉其他人
It's not my story to tell.
这不是我应该告诉他们的故事
Then again, I'm not sure that it should be yours either.
我也不确定这是不是你应该告诉他们的故事
Even if it's the truth?
即使这才是真♥相♥吗
Hmm.
嗯
How do I not tell Kensi?
我怎么能不告诉Kensi
I just... I can't keep this secret from her.
我就是 我跟她不能还藏着这个秘密
Ultimately, that's your decision, Mr. Deeks.
最终 这还是你的选择 Deeks先生
But I've always found that secrets
但我总是发现
are much easier to keep
只有你没人可以
when you have...
分享秘密的时候
no one to share them with.
秘密才更容易守住
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表