Julie Sanders is actually
Julie Sanders事实上是
Aha. Multiple arrests for prostitution.
哈 因卖♥♥淫多次被捕
And seven years ago
而且7年前
she was Deeks' LAPD informant.
她是Deeks在洛杉矶警局时的线人
Ruh-roh.
唉呀呀
I'll call Callen and Sam.
我去通知Callen和Sam
I got my Jailhouse blues.
我在监狱唱着蓝调
They even took the laces from my shoes.
他们还扯下了我的鞋带
I got my jailhouse blues.
我在监狱唱着蓝调
Does anybody in here have a harmonica?
这里有谁能来个和声吗
Oh, hey. Deeks. You got company.
嘿 Deeks 有人来看你了
Oh, fantastic, my first conjugal visit, that's good news.
好极了 我的首个配偶探访 好消息
They've caged you like an animal.
他们像关动物一样关着你
Oh, Mom, you got to be kidding me. What are you doing?
天啊 妈 您别逗我 您到这儿来干嘛
Well, I made you a care package,
我给你做了个食品包裹
but they made me leave it out front.
但是他们不让我带进来
O... Okay, listen, you need to go.
好了 应我说 您得赶紧走了
No. Kensi told me everything.
不 Kensi把情况都讲给我了
That woman respects your mother.
那位女士很尊重你的母亲
This is all just a big mix-up, it's not a big deal.
这只是情况搞乱了 没什么大不了的
Getting somebody else's coffee at Starbucks is a mix-up.
在星爸克错拿别人咖啡才叫乱
They're accusing you of murder.
他们现在是指控你谋杀
I let you down, Marty.
我让你失望了 Marty
Are you talking about the time you got me Stones tickets
您是在说那次弄到的滚石乐队门票
and it turned out to be a cover band
结果成了个一群从Encino来的
of a bunch of urologists from Encino?
泌尿科医生组成的假乐队
Cause I wasn't mad, I was just kind of disappointed.
我可没生气 只是有点失望
Don't get smart.
别装糊涂
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你知道我说的是什么
You want to have this conversation?
您一定要聊这个吗
The only person to blame for what happened to Dad...
老爹出事的原因只能归咎在一个人身上
is Dad.
就是他自己
And I can't tell you how long it took me to realize that.
我也不愿回想我花了多久才明白过来
I should have protected you.
我应该保护你的
You did.
您做到了
No son should ever be forced to shoot his own father.
没有一个儿子应该被逼到开枪打自己父亲的份儿上
You shot your father?
你开枪打了你♥爸♥
Wow.
天啊
He was trying to protect me.
他当时竭力保护我
That is, um, privileged information,
这个 呃 是保密信息
it's sealed in a juvie court,
而且已经在少管所法♥院♥结案了
totally and completely irrelevant
全部且完全与本案无关
and inadmissible in court, so have fun with that.
在质证阶段也不会被法♥院♥采纳 所以你好好玩儿吧
Relax, Deeks. I'm here to make you a deal.
放松 Deeks 我是来和你谈条件的
Confess to Boyle's murder and I guarantee
招供谋杀Boyle 我就会保证你
you won't go into general population.
远离公众视线
Wow, that is a good deal.
哇 可是个好条件啊
I got a better plan.
我有个更好的
Why don't you, uh, let me go free
为啥你不放我走
and then I can go find the killer,
让我去抓到真凶
cause you obviously can't.
因为你根本抓不到他
You are aware that this is a temporary holding facility.
你清楚这是个临时拘留所
We're gonna have to move you to County.
我们会把你关进县里的拘留所
At least you'll probably know a couple people there.
你在那儿至少还认得几个人
I messed up again, didn't I?
我又惹乱子了 是吗
Oh, man.
天啊
I am so sorry.
真的对不起
I'll go talk to her, honey.
我这就去交涉 亲爱的
Okay?
好吗
Don't go talk to her, you're not gonna talk to her.
别去找她 一定不要去
Just stop for two seconds. We need to finish this conversation,
等一等 我们得聊完这个
because what happened to me--
因为我经历的事
that is what drives me.
就是我的动力
That's what makes me get up every single day
每次是它支撑我开始新的一天
and do what I do and make sure the bad guys don't win.
我的工作就是让正义胜过邪恶
And if I have one regret, it's that I didn't do it sooner.
如果我有一丝后悔 就是我没有早些动手
Because after he was gone, this-- you and me--
因为在他死后 这件事 我们俩
that's what makes me who I am.
造就了现在的我
I don't know how,
我也不晓得是怎么样
but, man, I raised a good one.
但是 我真的养了个好孩子
You did good.
您做得很棒
Mm.
嗯
Oh, that's dry. You need some moisturizer.
啊呀 你皮肤有点干 得用润肤霜了
All right, Mom. All right, I love you.
行了 妈 好了 我爱你
You got to go. You got to go. Guard.
您得赶紧走了 走吧 警卫
Enrique, I need help loading on 5, please.
Enrique 请帮我开到5档 多谢
Julie Sanders?
是Julie Sanders吗
Federal Agent Sam Hanna.
联邦探员Sam Hanna
How can I help you?
有什么能帮您的
You can't help me. Tiffany can.
你帮不了 Tiffany能
There's nobody named Tiffany working here.
没有叫Tiffany的在这上班
Look, we can do this a couple of ways.
听着 我们有很多方法带你走
I arrest you on a murder warrant-- that's the hard one.
我可以因你涉嫌谋杀逮捕你 这是强制手段
Let me ask my boss if I can take my break.
我去和老板请个假
Appreciate it.
非常感谢
Told you she was a runner. You owe me, by the way.
跟你说了她挺能跑的 顺便 这次是你欠我的
How about I get you a ficus, and we call it even?
我给你买♥♥个无花果属的植物 咱俩就扯平了怎么样
What is this about?
这是什么情况
The murder of LAPD Detective Francis Boyle.
涉嫌谋杀洛杉矶警局的Francis Boyle警探
I have no idea who that is.
我不认识他
Oh, that's funny, because your prints
噢 有趣 你的指纹
and your blood were all over the murder scene.
和你的血迹在案发现场到处都有
I didn't kill him.
不是我杀的
But I know who did.
但我知道凶手
Boyle liked to get rough.
Boyle喜欢比较激烈的
Only the desperate girls went there.
只有那些很饥渴的姑娘才会去
So, you were desperate?
那你也很饥渴咯
No.
不
I stayed away from that
我从未去过
until Quinn asked me to help set him up.
只是后来Quinn要我去帮着布圈套
Detective John Quinn?
John Quinn警探
Yeah. He told me Internal Affairs was setting up a sting,
是 他告诉我内务部要设计抓他
and all I had to do was let Boyle pick me up,
我需要做的就是让Boyle把我带走
and they were going to arrest him.
然后他们再逮捕他
So what happened? Nothing.
后来的事呢 什么都没有
Boyle picked me up, took me to a motel.
Boyle把我接走 带我去了旅馆
I kept waiting for Quinn and the cops
我一直在等Quinn和那些警♥察♥
to come bursting through the door, but they never did.
闯进来抓他 但是一直没有
Boyle left after we had sex.
Boyle和我做♥爱♥之后就走了
I called Quinn, and he never answered.
我打电♥话♥给Quinn 他也没接
So, Boyle left the motel?
然后 Boyle就离开旅馆了吗
Yeah.
是
But he came back.
但他又回来了
I waited for Quinn and kept calling
我在等Quinn 还一直打电♥话♥
for at least a couple hours, and that is when Boyle returned.
差不多有几个小时吧 然后Boyle回来了
He was out of his mind, and he accused me of setting him up.
他失去理智了 说我设计陷害他
Which you did.
你的确设计陷害他了
To be arrested, not ripped off.
是为了拘捕 又不是盗窃
He beat the hell out of me.
他玩了命地打我
He asked me where his stuff was.
问我他的东西在哪
I had no idea what he was talking about, and he threatened
我也不知道他在讲什么 他威胁说
to kill me if I didn't tell him who I was working with.
如果我要不告诉他我上头是谁 就杀了我
Did you give him John Quinn's name?
你告诉他是John Quinn了吗
Yeah.
告诉了
That really set him off.
然后他就崩溃了
He called his partner, and that's when I made a run for it.
他打电♥话♥给他搭档 我趁机逃跑了
You're saying you didn't kill Boyle?
你说你没杀Boyle
Seriously?
你认真的吗
I weigh a hundred pounds soaking wet.
我只有90斤重
The guy was an easy 250 with a couple of guns.
那人将近230斤 而且还配枪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表