摆脱我 噢
Getting rid of me? Oh.
那我该和谁一起玩啊
Who am I gonna get to play with now?
哦 真是愉快
Oh, joy.
副主任啊
Assistant Director.
授权释放
Authorization release.
她交给你了
She's all yours.
你这样经常出现
This thing with you always showing up,
就跟一种迷恋似的
it's bordering on an obsession.
我希望你来这儿不是为了让我开口
I hope you didn't come here thinking you could break me,
让我改变主意 让我交代
get me to start singing a different tune
比在FBI的那段时间更多
than what I've been telling the FBI for weeks.
伸出你的手
Give me your hands.
我又不会帮你
I'm not helping you.
我不期望你会
I didn't expect that you would.
走
Let's go.
你为什么觉得我不会跑路呢
What makes you think I'm not gonna make a run for it?
你给我的印象不像是一个
You don't strike me as somebody who wants to get shot
想在后脑勺挨枪子儿的人
in the back of the head.
我们正在查看其他监控设备的录像
We're scanning for additional camera feeds,
但是在你们右边街道的那个
but the street up on your right
是最后一个捕捉到枪手轿车的地点
is the last one that the shooter's sedan was spotted on.
收到 Eric 谢谢
Got it, Eric. Thanks.
昨晚你去哪儿了
Where'd you go last night?
你怎么推断我出去了呢
What makes you think I went anywhere?
你的右手腕内侧
Your right inner wrist.
很不错啊
Ah. Very good.
考虑要当警探或什么的了啊
Think about becoming a detective or something.
- 我可是天生的 - 呵呵
- I'm a natural. - Mm-hmm.
喝威士忌酒
The Whiskey.
- 去日落大道喝威士忌了 - 嗯
- The Whiskey on Sunset? - Mm-hmm.
- 摇滚酒吧 - 独一无二
- Rock club? - The one and only.
好吧 所以你在工作日的晚上
All right, so you're sitting there on a random weeknight
坐在你那啥家具都没有的家里
in your furniture-less house...
我有家具
I got furniture.
那些从小包裹里钻出来的百万个螺丝
When something comes in a tiny box with a million screws
组成的完整卧室家具
and becomes a complete bedroom set,
那可不是家具
that's not furniture.
瑞典人确实懂怎么打包包裹
The Swedes do know how to pack a box.
虽然 写说明书 就不咋地了
Although, writing directions, not so much.
所以你就坐在你那一次性的沙发里
Okay, so you're sitting there on your disposable couch,
想着 我有点跟不上现下的
and you're thinking, "I'm a little out of touch
摇滚乐潮流了
with the current state of rock and roll."
Anna想去
Anna wanted to go.
啥
What?
她在洛杉矶不认识任何人
She doesn't know anyone in L.A.,
她想看看一些鞭挞金属乐队
and there's some thrash metal band she wanted to see.
好
Okay.
得说几句
Couple things.
首先 她在洛杉矶有认识的人
First of all, she knows people in L.A.
她认识Kensi 她认识Deeks
She knows Kensi. She knows Deeks.
她认识我 她也认识你
She knows me. She knows you.
但是只有我们其中之一接到了电♥话♥
But only one of us got the call.
说得对
That's right.
第二点呢
And second?
其次 鞭挞金属是怎么定义的
Secondly, what classifies a band as thrash metal?
- 听起来像是农场设备响一样或者什么的 - 我不懂
- Sounds like farm equipment or something. - I don't know.
我能感觉到的 是大音量和咆哮的结合
What I could gather, it's the perfect blending of volume and growling.
- 音量与咆哮哈 - 你会爱上它的
- Volume and growling. - You'd have loved it.
G 就是那辆车
G. There's the car.
在空荡荡的房♥子旁弃车 希望有人偷走它哈
Ditch the car at an empty house, hope someone steals it.
让我们徒劳无功
Would have sent us on a wild goose chase.
这招漂亮
That's a pretty nice move.
后备箱
The trunk.
洛杉矶警局知道这个家伙
So this guy's known to LAPD.
他叫Hunter Henderson
His name is Hunter Henderson.
他因贩卖♥♥军♥火♥被杀
He got popped for selling automatic weapons.
嗯 那就说得通了
Well, that makes sense.
Nell说两个朝鲜杀手
Nell said that two of the North Korean shooters
从一个检查点入境
came across at a border crossing.
就是说他们到洛杉矶的时候
Which means when they got to L.A.,
手上是没有武器的
they wouldn't have had any weapons.
他们找一个像Hunter一样的人
They call a guy like Hunter.
见面交易
Set up a meet.
他们不付钱 杀了他 把他扔进 车里
Instead of paying him, they kill him and take his ride.
真够粗鲁
That's just rude.
行动中心有他们弃车之后的位置线索吗
Ops have any luck locating them after they ditched the car?
没有 还在找
Not yet. Still searching.
我找到点东西
I got something.
一台手♥机♥
Got a phone.
还开着机
And it's still on.
嗯 看看Eric能不能找到什么
Well, see if Eric can pull anything off this.
- 好的 非常感谢 - 好的
- All right. Thank you so much. - Mm-hmm.
你找到什么了吗
What do you got?
没人见过Han Choi
No one's seen Han Choi
你找到啥子了啊
You find out anything?
没有他的消息 但是我知道了所谓潮人
Not about Choi, but I did learn that hipsters
其实不喜欢被这么叫
don't actually like being called hipsters.
好吧 那他们愿意被叫啥
Okay. What do they like being called?
留大胡子 穿紧裤子
"Bearded men, very tight pants,
趿拉脏匡威鞋的人
dirty Chuck Taylors."
我可不这么认为
I don't think that flows as well.
哦好吧
Yeah.
嗯 Eric和Nell
Okay, so Eric and Nell
他们说有关于Han Choi的录像
say they have footage of Han Choi
在五金店 但是没有进出的画面
in the hardware store, but not coming or going.
这条街上的其他摄像头也没有拍到什么
There's no other footage from any other camera on this street.
呃
Uh...
如果他不是从街上进商店呢
what if he didn't enter the store from the street?
哦 能心灵运输的朝鲜间谍吗
Oh, a teleporting North Korean spy?
我跟着你
I'm with you.
如果他能从某座公♥寓♥上下来呢
What if he came down from one of these apartments?
会飞的心灵传输间谍
A flying teleporting spy.
听着跟电影似的
Pretty sure there's a movie pitch in here.
火灾逃生通道 后门
Fire escape. Back door.
或者是Choi从楼梯和门口进去
Or Choi's private staircase and entrance
容易被发现 于是自己另找路子了
to overpriced, handcrafted hipster tools.
当然
Sure.
- 我来爬这个 - 呃 我觉得不用了
- I got this. - Um, I don't think you have to
- 在周围看看就行了 - 亲爱的 我得露一手
- 'cause we can just go around... - Baby, I got this all day.
这就是为什么他们叫我白巧克力
That's why they call me White Chocolate.
- 妹子 你有这两下子吗 - 好吧 你会伤到你自己
- What you got girl? - Okay. You're gonna hurt yourself.
我去前面看看能不能找到房♥主
I'm go around the front and see if I can find the owner.
哦 真是好主意
Oh, that's a good idea.
顺便说一下 就你这么跳
And by the way, jumping like that
咱早上不输比赛就怪了
is exactly why we lost the game this morning!
你想要些茶么
You want some tea?
呃 来点香槟
Mm. How about some bubbly?
这儿有凯歌♥香槟吗
They got any Veuve back there?
就拿茶
Just take the tea.
就您这脾气 得看看医生了
Maybe you should see someone about that temper.
所以 让我猜猜
So, let me guess.
在去华盛顿的飞机上 我俩聊得很开心
You had so much fun with me on the flight to D.C.
所以你自作主张让我去卡布 在阳光下散散心
that you volunteered to fly me to Cabo for a little fun in the sun.
最近那位探员去哪了
Where's the agent these days?
就是让我在家具店放倒 长得蛮英俊的那位
The cute one that I beat up in a furniture store.
你没有殴打Callen探员
You didn't beat up Agent Callen.
如果你打了 就不是拘留这么简单了
You wouldn't be in custody if you had.
- 他那不是公平竞争 - 那你就是吗
He doesn't fight fair. Do you?
这我就身不由己了
Not if I can help it.
你有没有听过一个叫Aaron Kim名字
Have you ever heard the name Aaron Kim?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表