你太投入了
You totally committed.
那个管浪太变♥态♥了
That barrel was sick!
是啊 很可惜我没看见我前面那个半截浪
Yeah, too bad I didn't see that closeout section in front of me.
成也萧何败也萧何
El Nino giveth, and El Nino taketh.
嘿 你想不想一起去喝杯果汁什么的
Hey, do you want to go grab a pressed juice or something?
抱歉 我想你有你的计划
I'm sorry. I'm sure you have plans.
怎么了
What's wrong?!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦 嘿
Whoa! Hey!
看着点 嘿
Watch it! Hey!
求求你 帮帮我
Please, you got to help me.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
等等 拜托
Wait! Please...
投一个我看看
Give me that shot!
J.J. Reddick
J.J. Reddick!
有个姑娘大显神通了
Just a girl making it rain.
三分不停 超远距离三分
Treys all day! Threes from overseas!
你知道你们还落后十分呢吧
You know you're down ten, right?
我们再得分 我们就赢了
Next time we score, we win.
没错 但我们在压力之下打得更好 对吧 亲爱的
Yeah, but we play better under pressure, right, baby?
- 是啊没错 - 来啊 宝贝
- Yeah, right. - Come on, baby.
- 发球 - 来了
- Ball in. -Ball in.
这是你第一次打球吗
Is this your first time playing?
- 这是你第一次打吗 - 我不知道
- Is it your first time? - I don't know.
- 来啊 宝贝 - 想想我的投篮
- Come on, baby. - Considering my shots!
喔
Oh!
篮下两分
Two in the paint!
我们现在飙分了
We rollin' now.
我们就是要这么做 我们投篮
That's what we do. We shoot,
我们得分 我们获胜 我们要把奖杯带回家
we score, we win, and we take home the trophy.
不 不 你会输 你会生气 帮我们把奖杯扛回家
No, no. You lose, you sulk, carry our trophy home,
你还得请我们吃午餐
and you buy us lunch.
发球
Ball in.
你知道吗 你应该先喊发球
You know you're supposed to say "Ball in,"
然后再传球
and then you throw the ball.
- 我错了 我错了 - 你打算在我面前传切上篮吗
- My bad. My bad. - You gonna give-and-go on me?
哦
Oh!
- 举手投篮吧 哥们 - 不 不
- Hoist it up, my man! - No, no!
喔 比赛结束
Oh! That's the game!
喔 助攻漂亮 搭档
Oh! Nice assist, partner.
同志们 三局两胜
Guys, best two games out of three.
是你太自负了
It's your self-esteem.
不 因为我们已经发现了你们的弱点
No, because we have exposed your weaknesses.
我们准备好了 我们会速战速决
We're ready. We'll make this quick.
哇哦 二对二
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Two-on-two?
没人想过邀请我和Nellster一起打吗
No one, uh, thought about asking me and the Nellster to play?
你和Nellster 你们一直在联♥系♥吗
Oh, you and the Nellster, you guys been practicing?
没 其实没有 但我其实想说
No. Not-not really, but I did want to say that
上一次我们都一起玩的
last time we all played together,
我想我没跟你们提过 但我
I-I don't think I ever mentioned to you, but I was...
Eric 集中注意
Eric, focus.
痛快点说
Spit it out.
叫你们去指挥部
You're needed up in ops.
- 好的 - 说得好
- Okay. - Fair enough.
我们本来会赢的
We should've had that game.
我知道 我们这周末要待在家里 加紧练习
I know. We're staying home this weekend and practicing.
不 不行 我们要去参加Kat的婚礼
No, we're not. We have Kat's wedding.
额 会有250名宾客
Ugh, it's gonna be 250 guests.
- 一定很闹心 - 一定很精彩
- It's gonna be terrible. - It's gonna be great.
在校队待了三年呢 小婊砸们
Three years on varsity, bitches.
有什么消息 Nell
What do you got, Nell?
威尼斯海滩 今早
Venice Beach, this morning.
监控录像拍到的
Surveillance video.
板儿不错
Some nice sleds.
Aaron Kim发现了这两个人 像兔子一样跑了
Aaron Kim spots these two guys, and rabbits.
小伙子板儿滑得不错
Boy's got skills on that board.
没想到发生这种事
Oh, did not see that coming.
他也没想到
Neither did he.
还有这个
Or this.
看这些动作
Look at those moves.
职业的
Professional.
- 他们去追那个女孩了吗 - 没有
- Did they go after the girl? - Nope.
洛杉矶警方找她做了笔录
LAPD interviewed her.
她今早才在海上认识的Aaron
She had just met Aaron this morning out in the water,
她帮我不了我们
so she can't help us.
那Aaron Kim是什么人 为什么派我们调查此事
So who is Aaron Kim? Why were we sent this?
还记得圣诞时那个造假包大王吗
Remember the counterfeit handbag king from Christmas?
Mike Hobbs
Mike Hobbs.
这哥们还伪造文书帮助朝鲜间谍
Dude also falsified documents to help North Korean spies
潜入美国
sneak into the U.S.
而且制♥作♥了一份间谍名单
And made a list of those spies' names.
一支FBI和NCIS的联合特派小队
And a joint FBI/NCIS task force
一直在追查Hobbs名单上的所有名字
has been running down all the names on... The Hobbs List.
- 这名头挺合适 - 嗯哼
- Appropriate title. - Hmm.
但是因为这起谋杀发生在光天化日之下
But because this murder was so public,
而且就在我们地界 海军部长希望我们立即展开调查
and in our own backyard, SECNAV wants us running point now.
Hobbs名单上的人已经全部记录在案 除了两个人
Everyone is accounted for on The Hobbs List, except for two names.
他所说的记录在案 是指要么已经死亡 要么被拘留
By accounted for, he means either dead or in custody.
Aaron Kim在那个名单上 所以现在就剩一个了
Aaron Kim was on that list, so now there's only one.
没错 这是那最后一个名字
Exactly. And this is the last name.
Hobbs伪造了一个Han Choi的身份 然后
Hobbs created the identity of Han Choi, and...
把他带进了美国
and brought him into the U.S.
但是他通过海关检查后
But then the trail stopped cold on that name
那个名字的线索就中断了
once he cleared customs.
我们知道他在用化名 只是不知道是什么
We know he's using an alias; we just don't know what it is.
联合特遣小组也找不到他
The joint task force can't locate him either.
如果我们调查这件案子 他们就认为Choi在洛杉矶
If we're pulling this case, they believe Choi's in L.A.
这就指向在威尼斯一家五金店的
Which leads to surveillance video of Han Choi
有Han Choi的监控视频
in this Venice hardware store.
你啥意思 就这样 这就是我们所有的线索
What do you mean? That's it? That's all we got?
没有镜头拍到他出入
No footage of him coming or going.
但是我们得到今早
But we did get a clean image on the two men
袭击Aaron Kim两人的清晰图像
who attacked Aaron Kim this morning.
面部识别到三天前他们用的假护照
Facial rec matched them to these fake passports they used
在提华纳边境检查点入境的
at a border checkpoint in Tijuana three days ago.
好吧 Sam和我会去追捕他们
All right. Sam and I will go after them.
Kensi Deeks 看看你们能否找到Han Choi
Kensi, Deeks, see if you can find Han Choi.
- 好的 - 妥了
- On it. - Done.
Granger哪儿去了
Where's Granger?
副主任去接Jennifer Kim了
The Assistant Director is en route to Jennifer Kim.
你记得她吧 G
You remember her, right, G?
把你摔得落花流水的朝鲜杀手
North Korean assassin that laid the smack-down on you.
他们派她来这儿暗♥杀♥在Hobbs的名单上的间谍
They sent her here to kill the agents on The Hobbs List.
现在他们派人去她被转接的地方接她
So now they're sending someone to pick up where she left off.
觉得她或许有信息可以帮助我们
Think she'll have any information that could help us?
即使她有信息 她会告诉我们吗
Even is she does, would she help us?
那就是副主任要查清楚的事儿了
That's what the assistant director is going to find out.
祝你们好运 找到开枪的人
Good luck, gentleman, on locating the shooters.
来 下车
Come on, let's go.
朋友 这简直就是是疯狂追求嘛
Guys, this has been a whirlwind courtship,
真的 我只是很兴奋这么有势力的FBI要花时间
and really, I'm just thrilled that the mighty FBI is taking the time
来给世界展示一位谦虚私人健身教练
to show a humble private fitness trainer the world.
你有不讲话的时候吗
Do you ever stop talking?
这叫调情
It's called flirting.
那些廉价尼龙防风夹克
There's just something about cheap nylon windbreakers
真是太适合我了
that really do it for me.
你们开始在它们上面印大大的黄色字母的时候
Ugh, you start screen-printing big yellow letters on them,
就像猫薄荷一样
it's like catnip.
喵
Meow.
我们真是巴不得快点摆脱她
We aren't getting rid of this one fast enough.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表