啊
Aah!
你们想知道
You want to know...
是谁把杀了我弟弟的联邦探员
who gave me the names of the Federal Agents
的名字给了我
that shot my little brother.
你们根本就不知道
You guys don't got a clue.
你们其中的一个人
One of your own...
会从里到外把你们烧的干干净净
is gonna burn you down from the inside.
把你的另一只手拿出来 Brunson
Show us your other hand, Brunson.
什么
What?
没事
Uh, nothing.
我这边结束了 所以
I'm done, so...
那么 祝你晚安
I guess have a good night.
你也是
You, too.
谢谢你 助理主任
Uh... thank you, Assistant Director, for
允许我今天一直跟着你
letting me tag along today.
我只是希望没耽误你做事 之类的
I just hope I didn't get in the way, or anything.
先生
Sir.
别那么做
Don't do that.
抱歉
Excuse me?
我今天不是允许你跟着我
I didn't let you tag along today.
我带着你是因为我需要掩护
I brought you with me because I needed backup,
而你有外勤经验
and you have field experience.
好吧
Okay.
永远别看轻你自己或者你的成就
Never be little yourself or your accomplishments.
你获得的一切尊重都是值得的
You deserve the respect you've gotten.
是你自己得来的
You've earned it.
在这种情况下 为什么还要
At this point, why even
去睡觉啊
go to bed, you know?
我觉得只要我不停下来 就挺好的
I feel like if I just keep moving, I'll be fine.
我有个好主意 我们去吃汉堡如何
Ooh, I have a good idea. Let's go grab burgers, huh?
双份量 高热量 我请客
Double-double, animal style. My treat.
谁来
Who's with me?
- 你知道他们还有高热量薯条吧 - 当然
- You know they make animal-style fries, too? - Of course I do.
Nell 你觉得呢
Nell, what do you think?
想跟来吗
A little dooble, doo-ble in your future?
- 我觉得满有趣的 - 棒呆了
- I think that sounds fun. - Awesome.
你没事吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你确定
You sure?
嗨 要不要途上抓上Eric一起去
Hey, how about we grab Eric on the way out?
这主意很好
That's a fantastic idea.
让我们有机会
It gives us an opportunity
跟他聊聊我们的炒房♥大计
to talk to him about our house-flipping business.
不要
No!
- 不要 Deeks - 怎么了
- No, Deeks! - What?
这计划才不是“我们的”
No, this is not our business, and I am not letting you
而我才不让你把我的储蓄用在这
pillage my savings for this.
那太可惜了
Oh, that's a shame because
我的炒房♥大计 绝对会秒征世界
my house-flipping business is gonna take the world by storm.
这甚至会上电视
All right? It's gonna be a TV show.
由我和Monte征服世界
Me and Monte take over the world.
他原话就这些
That's all he said?
对
Yeah.
Chad Brunson
The mere fact
知道把他兄弟抓到
that Chad Brunson got the names
的小队成员名单
of the team members responsible for taking down
这件事被曝光的话
his brother--
是个大♥麻♥烦
it's troubling.
要是那资料是从NCIS内泄
Well, if that information came from inside NCIS,
那远不止“麻烦”了
it's more than just troubling.
- 没错 我认同 - 说不定
- Oh, of course, I agree. - There's a good chance
上年的内鬼 在被捕前
the mole we apprehended last year gave up this information
就把资料交了出去
before we got him.
我们还不知道他为谁效力
And we still don't know who he was working for?
不知道
We don't.
Paul Angelo呢
What about Paul Angelo,
那个把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给Tyler Brunson的家伙
the guy that gave us up to Tyler Brunson?
我会去找他
I'll speak to him.
你们聊时 我们想在场
We want to be there when you...
我会负责Paul Angelo
I'm handling Paul Angelo.
你们不如回去
Why don't you
休息一下
go home and get some rest?
周一休假吧
Take Monday off.
你们应得的
You've earned it.
今天就是周一了
Today is Monday, Hetty.
噢
Oh.
那明天见吧
Then I'll see you two tomorrow.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表