是么 你怎么知道
Yeah, how do you know?
因为一定是这样的
Because it has to be.
你们有收到信♥号♥♥了吗
You getting this signal?
是的 我看见了
Yup, I see it.
这是一个很好 很强的信♥号♥♥
It's a good, strong signal.
好的 我准备用耳机了
All right, I'm going to earwigs.
Kens
Kens.
知道了
Yup.
行动中
Moving.
有什么发现
Anything?
只有异常的安静
It's just freaky quiet out here.
Sam Callen 你们进去了吗
Sam, Callen, you guys inside?
还没有
No.
这扇门装了炸♥弹♥
This door's wired.
我们需要拆弹小组到这里
We need a bomb squad out here.
我怀疑他们没有时间或者足够的炸♥弹♥
I doubt they had the time or the ordnance
给所有的门都布了陷阱
to booby trap all the doors.
不过要是每扇门都检查 这还是会拖延我们的进度
It's still gonna slow us down, if we have to check every one.
饮料来啦
Provisions.
噢 我以为我们不能
Oh, wow, I didn't think we were allowed
在这里吃东西或者喝饮料
to have food or drink in here.
- 我也这么想 - 是的 不允许
- Me neither. - You're not,
但是现在很晚了 我需要你们高效工作
but it's late and I need you both up to speed.
谢谢你 hetty
Thank you, Hetty.
好的 我会习惯的
Yeah, I could get used to this.
别
Don't.
但是 当然了 我不会的
But, of course, I won't.
海军部长已经被告知了情况
SECNAV's been informed of the situation.
然后呢
And?
她坚持要接入我们的现场视频
She insists on access to our live feeds.
噢 你想让我把海军部长接进来吗
Oh, you want me to patch in the SECNAV?
我想让你试着把海军部长接进来
I want you to try to patch in the SECNAV,
但是我需要你遇到一些技术困难
but I expect you to run into technical difficulties.
噢 这实在没什么难的
Oh, it's really not that difficult.
但是 有可能
But... it could be.
有可能
But it could be.
是的 有可能 有可能 额 非常困难
Yes, it could be, it could be, uh, very difficult.
事实上 近乎不可能
Actually, darn near impossible.
好的
Good.
你认为他们还有多少时间
How much time do you think they have?
嗯 在我们说话这会儿就在有人打电♥话♥了
Well, phone calls are being made as we speak.
一些非常有影响力的人的孩子在那所学校
There are kids of some very influential players in that school.
这将会变成一个管辖权的噩梦
This is gonna degrade into a jurisdictional nightmare.
国防部还坚持通知一些家长
DOD is also gonna insist on informing some of those parents.
当这些发生时 这将会变成媒体的狂欢
When that happens, this will be a media circus.
大家听到了吗
You hearing that, everyone?
是的 清楚明白
Yeah, loud and clear.
我认为来人之前 你们最多有20分钟
I figure you got 20 minutes, tops, till you get company.
我们进来了
We're in.
Kensi Deeks 有个房♥间的窗户开着
Kensi, Deeks, there's a dorm room window open
位置在一楼 从西南处第三个转弯角
on the first floor, three down from the southwest corner.
我们会放一个摄像头在走廊 留心
We'll put a camera in the hallway, keep an eye on it.
这是Aiden的房♥间
This is Aiden's room.
这不是巧合
It's not a coincidence.
我就知道我可以信任他把窗户开着留给我们
I knew I could count on him to leave his window open for us.
看起来安全
Looks clear.
摄像头正在安装
Eyes are going up.
我们看到你了
We got you.
他带着手♥机♥吗
Does he have his phone?
没有
No.
他们一定是拿走了
They must have taken it.
注意了 Aiden Hanna
Attention, Aiden Hanna.
你刚才听到的那声枪声
The gunfire you heard was the sound
是我开枪打了你的一位老师
of one of your teachers being shot.
来说两句 James中尉
Say something, Lieutenant James.
现在 如果你再不出来
Now, the next bullet
下一颗子弹 就打进她的脑袋
will be in her head if you do not show yourself.
在她死后
And after she is dead,
我就会开始打死你的同学
I will start shooting your fellow cadets.
Aiden不会让这个发生的
Aiden's not gonna let that happen.
我们要在他去找Tahir前找到他
We have to get to him before he turns himself in to Tahir.
Eric 我们现在有WiFi了吗
Eric, we got WiFi yet?
嗯 它显示为温室打印机
Yeah, it shows up as the Greenhouse Printer
Keating军校并没有温室
Keating Academy doesn't have a greenhouse.
Aiden会知道的
Aiden will know that.
希望Tahir和他的人不知道
Hopefully Tahir and his men won't,
而且这个WiFi不需要密♥码♥
and there's no passcode necessary.
有Aiden的消息吗
Anything from Aiden?
没有
Nothing.
给
Here.
等我走了一两分钟左右
Wait a minute or two until after I'm gone,
你再出发 尽量去其他的楼
then try to make it to one of the other buildings.
那里也许有WiFi信♥号♥♥
They may still have a WiFi signal.
你要干嘛
What are you gonna do?
向他投降
Turn myself in.
你不能这么做
You can't.
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
我试着跑长一点去吸引一些守卫
I'm gonna try to go the long way around to draw away some of the guards.
有信♥号♥♥的时候 联♥系♥我爸爸
When you get a signal, text my dad.
他知道我们有危险
He knows we're in trouble.
两个敌人
Two unfriendlies.
没办法绕过他们
No way to sneak up on them.
我们也需要吸引他们到这里
We may have to lure them back here.
绕过去更安全
Safer to go around.
仍然没有Aiden的消息
Still nothing from Aiden.
如果Tahir通过公共广播系统讲话
If Tahir's talking on the P.A. System,
他一定在主办公室里
he's gotta be in the main office.
那里将会是Aiden要去的地方
That's where Aiden is headed.
Eric 你能找到Aiden的平板电脑吗
Eric, can you find Aiden's tablet?
如果他开启了定位寻找功能就行
If he's got the find function activated.
找到他了
We got him.
他在哪
Where is he?
他朝着和你相反的方向走
He's headed in the opposite direction you are.
像是他想找路逃跑
It appears he's looking for a way out.
不可能 Aiden不会的
No way, not Aiden.
他在害怕
He's scared.
他当然害怕
Of course he's scared...
但是我了解我儿子
but I know my son.
他不可能会逃跑
No way he'll run.
他不知道我们在这里
He doesn't know we're here.
他可能想找一些帮助
He could be looking for help.
他知道我会来的
He knows I'll be coming.
你来决定
It's your call.
办公室还是平板电脑
Office or tablet?
办公室
Office.
Kensi和Deeks 你们去跟住平板
Kensi and Deeks, follow the tablet.
收到
Copy that.
我们正等着你来呢
We've been expecting you.
一个
One.
Callen Sam 你们找到Aiden了吗
Callen, Sam, have you guys found Aiden yet?
Aiden不在这儿
Aiden's not here.
这儿没别人 但是发现一滩血迹
Nobody is, but there's a pool of blood.
应该是那位老师的
We think it might be the teacher's.
Eric你还在追踪Aiden的平板电脑吗
Eric, you still tracking Aiden's tablet?
是的是的 还在楼里
Yeah, yeah, he's still in the building.
当他路过摄像头的时候
We should have a visual any second, as he passes
我们就会马上看见他
one of the cameras you placed.
海军部长在加密的线路上
SECNAV's on the encrypted line.
好的 我来处理
All right, I'll take care of it.
你打算怎么跟她说
What are you gonna say to her?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表