您可以把浴袍挂在衣帽架上
You can hang your robe on the rack,
然后请脸向下趴在台子上
and we'll start with you face down on the table.
稍后您就能充分放松了
I'll give you a moment to get comfortable.
不好意思 您走错房♥间了
I'm sorry, you have the wrong room...
该死的 什么情况
What the hell is...
为什么我会想知道
Why would I want to know what
一个我从没见过的人午饭吃啥
some guy I've never met is having for lunch?
对我来说不合情理啊
I-It makes no sense to me.
当然不合 这只是扩大交流范围
Course it doesn't, it's about the greater collective.
所以这才叫社交媒体
That's why it's called social media.
你反♥社♥会♥
You're anti-social.
我才不反♥社♥会♥的好嘛
I am not anti-social.
我那叫有甄别社交
I'm socially selective.
你抗拒社交
You're socially challenged.
就因为我看重私人生活吗
Because I value my private life?
因为你不愿意接纳 这可是历史上第一次
Because you won't embrace, for the first time in history,
把全人类紧密相连
our species is globally connected.
想想吧 我们为了共同的目标合作
Think of what we could accomplish as humans worldwide
那人类将会取得怎样大的成就啊
if we cooperated toward a common goal.
那咱就可以随时吃烤汁猪扒堡了
We could bring back the McRib any time we wanted.
很明显 人类共有的意识在进化的时候
Clearly, the evolution of shared human consciousness
可能落下了某些人
is lost on some people.
人类共有意识吗
Shared human consciousness?
共事带来共赢 亲
Teamwork makes the dream work, baby.
嘿 两位 有东西给你们看一下
Hey guys, I got something you'll want to see.
矮油 我去
Oh, boy.
好吧 我告诉你
Well, I'll tell you
我不想看见啥
what I don't want to see.
就是你穿裙子了
It's you wearing a skirt.
这可是我精挑细选的工装苏格兰裙
This is a tactical work kilt.
啊 好吧
Yeah, well,
你的工装苏格兰裙一点用都没有
your work kilt ain't working.
Hetty看到了吗
Has Hetty seen that?
她 确实 看见了
She has, indeed.
有件事知会一下 今天早上
And for your information, I have received
我这身精挑细选的打扮已经
a plethora of compliments
收到了相当多的赞美
this morning on my chosen attire.
信我 他们只是面儿上夸罢了
Trust me, they were just being nice.
嗯
Hm.
别人可不想你俩
Unlike you two.
McBeale的反击啊
McBeale counter punches.
伙计们 不要招惹熊 除非你们想
Boys, don't poke the bear unless you want...
让那只熊炸毛
a bear that's angry.
一头穿着裙子 炸毛的熊
An angry bear... in a dress.
那这样是只熊都会怒
Now that would make any bear angry.
这是苏格兰裙
It's a kilt!
Kensi和Deeks随后就到
Kensi and Deeks are on their way in,
不过你们还是先看看吧
but I thought you should see.
啊我已经恨上这次任务了
I'm hating this already.
Kirkin出事了吗
Something happen to Kirkin?
说对了
Lucky us.
他好像被绑♥架♥了
Looks like he was kidnapped.
谁干的
By who?
还没查出来
Don't know yet,
他是从一家水疗中心被带走的
but he was grabbed at the spa
他多数交易都在那完成
where he does most of his business.
他们怎么办到的
How did they do that?
他被人严密保护
He's surrounded by muscle.
今天也不例外 然而
Well, today was no exception, but, uh,
有人还是接近他了
somebody got through.
他们在保镖和按♥摩♥师身上
They used a stun gun on the bodyguard
用了电击枪 然后绑起来堵上嘴
and the massage therapist, zip-tied and gagged them
拖到一间理疗室
in a treatment room.
两人被发现时
By the time they were discovered,
Kirkin早就不知所踪
Kirkin was long gone.
为什么不是Kirkin为了销声匿迹
How do we know Kirkin didn't fake his own kidnapping
自导自演了这出绑♥架♥呢
just to disappear?
可能他只是想赖掉
Maybe he was just trying to skip out
他的辩诉交易债券
on his plea bargain bond.
有可能
It's possible.
他戴了一个追踪监视脚环
He was wearing an ankle monitor.
你查了轨迹吗
And you tracked it?
洛杉矶警局脚环被粘在一辆邮政车车底
LAPD found it duct taped to the bottom of a mail truck.
听起来这是
That sounds like
FBI的活儿啊
a job for the FBI.
Granger知道吗
Does Granger know about this?
呃 我感觉不知道
Uh, I doubt it.
咱们副主任昨晚护送Jennifer Kim
The assistant director escorted Jennifer Kim
坐红眼航♥班♥去华盛顿了
on a red-eye back to Washington last night.
这就解释了裙子的事
That explains the dress.
你不可能在Granger眼皮底下
No way you'd be brave enough
还明目张胆地穿这件
to wear that thing with Granger around.
等 等下 为什么华盛顿那边突然对咱们
Ho-Hold on a second, w-why the sudden interest
两个月之前接过来的朝鲜间谍有兴趣呢
in a North Korean spy we picked up two months ago?
不清楚
No idea.
没准他不想看到
Maybe he didn't want to see
在飞机上某人会被踹屁♥股♥
someone else's ass get kicked on the flight.
她才不会踢我
She did not kick my ass.
Eric有监控摄像 表明了相反情况
Eric has surveillance footage that says otherwise.
这个有
There was...
监控录下来了
surveillance footage of that?
并没有
No.
你真有意思
You're funny.
行了
All right,
我们去看看吧
let's check this out.
有人可能已经抛进Kirkin的地盘了
Somebody may be moving in on Kirkin's territory.
- 所以呢 - 所以
- So? - So...
我们和Kirkin现在就站在一边了
we have a working relationship with Kirkin.
那家伙把你出♥卖♥♥♥给了一个叫Gargoyle的人
The guy sold you out to a guy called the Gargoyle.
没错 所以咱对他知根知底
Yeah, so he's the devil we know.
至少 我们查查看
At the very least, we check it out,
我们就能够划掉这件
we can rule out that this is something
我们本不应该插手的事
we shouldn't be involved with.
好吧 好吧
Right, right.
让Kensi和Deeks去查一下案发地点
Right. Have Kensi and Deeks check out the spot,
看看有没有人看见什么了
see if anyone saw anything.
知道了
Got it.
Callen先生 请 来我办公室
Mr. Callen, a word in my office, please.
不要
No.
什么 不要
No, what?
你问题的答案
The answer to your question.
我还没问你问题
I didn't ask you a question.
你之前准备要问我一个问题
You were going to ask me a question,
答案是一个大写的不要
and the answer is an unequivocal no.
所以 如果不是你抓了他 你有可能知道是谁干的吗
So, if you didn't grab him, might you know who did?
如果像你说的那样 我会如实说的
I would have said something if that were the case.
Kirkin有很多敌人 现在甚至更多了
Kirkin has plenty of enemies, even more, so now
在他供出了他的监狱团伙的联♥系♥方式来免除牢狱之灾之后
after giving up his prison gang contacts to avoid jail time.
我很意外他们花了那么久才抓到他
Hell, I'm surprised it took them this long to catch him.
你意外这不是个刺杀吗
Are you surprised it wasn't an assassination?
我确定他们想要审问他
Well, I'm sure they want to question him.
折磨他
And torture him?
- 有可能 -唔
- Probably. - Uh-huh.
我假定你之前准备要先征得我的允许
I assume you were going to ask my permission
再去查案
before looking into this.
当然
Absolutely.
好的 查到午餐之前
All right, you have until lunch.
之后我要你和Hanna探员
Then I want you and Agent Hanna
回到手头的案子上
to get back to your current cases.
成交
Deal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表