真心不知道该投票给谁
You really don't know who to vote for.
如果你想想这事儿 你知道
If you think about it, you know...
小心
Look out!
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- Are you good? - Yeah.
女士
Ma'am!
你没事吧 能听见我说话吗
Are you okay? Can you hear me?
嘿 叫救护车
Hey, call an ambulance!
Jones
Jones!
已经是这周的第三次了
Third time this week
我放在冰箱里的剩饭不见了
my leftovers have disappeared from the fridge.
你怎么解释这件事
So how do you explain that, huh?
我没什么可解释的 因为我啥都没干
I don't have to explain anything, because I didn't do anything.
我们都知道你特别喜欢我的夏威夷米饭汉堡
We both know you have a weakness for my loco moco.
-才没有呢 - 不是你干的 还能有谁 难不成是Monty吗
- Nope. - If not you, then who? Huh? Monty?
我不知道 他可是只相当聪明的狗
I don't know, he's a pretty smart pooch.
这可不好 你在指责我最好的朋友
That's not cool. You're blaming my best friend.
我以为 我以为我才是你最好的朋友
I th-- I thought I was your best friend.
不 不 别跟我这儿偷梁换柱
No, no. Don't do your switch-craft on me.
我一直跟你说 你只是
I keep saying to you, you just...
你不能乱动别人的剩饭
you don't mess with a man's leftovers.
我一直在说的是你疯了吧 Deeks
And what I keep saying is that you're insane, Deeks!
伙计们 上楼去
Guys, we need you upstairs.
快点
Hurry.
好的 你该知道 我马上就知道事情的真♥相♥了
All right, just so you know, I'm getting to the bottom of this.
想知道为什么吗 因为我是侦探 我会查案哦
Want to know why? 'Cause I'm a detective. I detect.
- 这是我的本行 - 好啊
- It's what I do. - Okay.
就等着你跟我道歉了
Only thing you'll be doing later is apologizing.
吼 吼 吼 不可能
Oh-ho-ho. No.
商务区的安全监控摄像头
Office park security cameras
拍到Valley区的一起劫车案
picked up a carjacking in the Valley.
Hidden Hills Produce公♥司♥
Hidden Hills Produce.
那辆公♥司♥卡车实际上是
That produce truck is actually
一辆伪装的军用运输车辆
an undercover military transport
装载着大量缴获的AK-47步♥枪♥
carrying a load of compromised AK-47s.
更有趣的是
And it gets better.
等等
Hold on a second.
那是Nate吗
Is that Nate?
见鬼了 还真是
Damn. It is.
他在搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing?
其实 Hett派Nate去执行一项长♥期♥卧底任务
Well, Hetty sent Nate on a long-term undercover.
他正在调查洛杉矶地区的有组织犯罪与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的联♥系♥
He's investigating organized crime's link to terrorism in L.A.
最后一次联络是什么时候
When was last contact?
12周前
12 weeks ago.
然后他消失了 直到这次露面前
He went dark and we had no idea where he was
我们不知道他在哪
until this showed up.
那么 如果他试图潜入有组织犯罪内部
Well, if he was trying to infiltrate organized crime,
看起来他成功了
it looks like he was successful.
无论如何 我们需要赶紧找到他 把他带回来
Regardless, we need to find him and bring him in. Fast.
你认为他陷得过深了吗
You think he's in over his head?
还没有跟组织取得联♥系♥的事实让他看起来是这样
The fact he hasn't made contact suggests he is,
他自己怕是还未意识到
even if he doesn't realize it.
那个女人是谁
Who's the woman?
他的同伙没有身份信息
No ID on his companion,
正在进行面部识别
but facial rec is currently running.
有多少AK步♥枪♥被偷
How many AKs were stolen?
100挺 另外还有超过2000发待报废的大威力弹♥药♥
100 AKs and over 2,000 rounds of Rhino ammo tagged for disposal.
这些足以武装一小只军队了
That's enough to arm a small militia
或者在帮派冲突中起决定性作用
or tip the balance in a gang war.
我们不能让那些武器流到市面上来
We can't let those weapons hit the street.
那两个司机呢
Where are the drivers?
海军士官Edward Jones
Marine Sergeants Edward Jones
和Kevin Brickson正在St. Anne's医院接受治疗
and Kevin Brickson are being treated at St. Anne's Hospital.
你们两个去医院
You take the hospital.
我们去犯罪现场
We'll hit the crime scene.
你可以走了
You're good to go.
是Jones士官吗
Sergeant Jones?
我是NCIS的特别探员Kensi Blye
I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
这位是我的搭档 Deeks警探
This is my partner, Detective Deeks.
我已经跟烟酒 火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局说过了
Like I told ATF,
- 我是按章办事 - 不 我们理解
- I followed protocol. - No, we understand.
我们只是想问你几个问题
We just have a few questions for you.
Brickson在哪
Where's Brickson?
还在手术
Still in surgery.
医生说他会没事的
Doc says he's gonna be fine.
你记不记得那些劫匪有没有提到过任何事
Do you remember the attackers mentioning anything?
时间 或者地点
A time? Maybe a location?
我唯一听见的就是我的脑子的撕裂声
Only thing I heard was my brain frying.
你认出任何人了吗
Uh, did you recognize anybody?
没有
No.
我想说 无论他们是谁 他们知道我们报废弹♥药♥的处理方式
I mean, whoever they were knew our disposal routine.
第一 没人会劫一辆生产公♥司♥的卡车
For one, who jacks a produce truck?
第二 我们每个任务都会换卡车和路线
And two, we change the truck and the route with each mission.
好的
Okay.
Nate利用机密信息来做这件事
Nate used classified information to pull this off.
很可能是他主动让他们注意到这批武器的
Maybe even brought the weapons to their attention.
是啊 他把一个巨大的军械库交到了他们手上
Yeah, he put a huge arsenal in their hands.
赌上了很多
It's a big gamble.
而且对于Nate来说独自行动太危险了
And too dangerous for Nate to pull off solo.
我是说 不管是不是有正确的理由 事态真的很容易恶化
I mean, right reasons or not, this could get bad real fast.
我们去看看Nell把Nate的新朋友定位在哪儿了
Let's see where Nell is IDing Nate's new friend.
可能她是下命令的那个人
Maybe she's the one calling the shots.
走吧
Let's go.
只要他们从卡车里下来
Once they got 'em out of the truck,
就成了很好搞定的目标
they were easy targets.
很有效率
It's efficient.
说不通
Doesn't make sense.
以Nate的智商 应该足以避开普通的监控摄像头
Nate is smart enough to avoid common surveillance.
怎么回事 他就这么犯了个错
What, did he just slip up?
还是他想要被抓到
Or did he want to get caught?
可能他知道自己惹上了麻烦
Maybe he knew he was in trouble,
这是他求救的方式
this was his way of reaching out for help.
可能是 如果他没办法安全地联♥系♥我们
Maybe, if he can't make secure contact.
但是即使他被监视着
But even if he is being watched,
给我们送个信儿能有多难
how hard is it to get a message to us?
除非他根本没想那么做
Unless he isn't trying to.
Nate是我们认识的最聪明的人之一
Look, Nate's one of the smartest guys we know.
眼下 我们得给他疑罪从无的机会
For now, we need to give him the benefit of the doubt.
我不知道
I don't know.
Hetty可能让Nate做了太多能力之外的事
Hetty may have bitten off more than Nate can chew.
你觉得她过早地把他拽进了任务里
You think she put him in the game too early?
她可能过高地估计了他的能力
She may have overestimated his skill.
他在没有安全措施的情况下卧底
He's operating without a safety net.
我们一直都这么做
We do that all the time.
嗯 但是区别是
Yeah, but the difference is,
我们知道 如果其中一个人倒下了 我们都会在对方身边的
we know if one of us falls, we'll be there for each other.
Nate没有那样的待遇
Nate doesn't have that luxury.
是Eric 怎么了Eric
It's Eric. What's up, Eric?
交通摄像头在圣克拉里塔的野生动物保护区
Traffic cam caught the produce truck
捕捉到了运货车
at a wildlife reserve in Santa Clarita
在大约一个小时之前
about an hour ago.
它现在在哪儿
Where is it now?
不知道 保护区里没有摄像头 但是我们也没看见它离开
Don't know. No cameras in the reserve, but we haven't seen it leave.
可能还在那儿
Could still be there.
我们往那边去了
We're on our way.
谢了 Eric
Thanks, Eric.
在这儿呢
There it is.
Eric 我们找到了卡车 看起来被抛弃了
Eric, we found the truck. It looks deserted.
知道了
Copy that.
Sam
Sam!
我找到了Nate
I got Nate.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表