a strong understanding of my subject's...
每件案子当事人的...
Bra size?
胸罩尺寸多少
I was gonna say "Background," But 34B.
我刚准备说"背景" 34B
Not that I was...
我不是...
Yeah?
你好
Hi, Catalina. My name is Kensi.
你好 Catalina 我叫Kensi
I'm from O.M.A. Ethan sent me.
O.M.A. Ethan派我来的
I am incredibly sorry for the mix-up,
十分抱歉我们弄混了
but it turns out your Rose Line magazine shoot is actually this morning.
但你Rose Line的杂♥志♥拍摄实际上是在今天早晨
What?
什么
It's supposed to be next week.
应该是下周啊
We haven't even had a fitting yet.
我们还没定服装呢
I know, and I'm incredibly sorry about that.
我知道 但是十分抱歉
Oh, this is ridiculous. I'm calling Ethan.
这太荒谬了 我这就打给Ethan
Yeah, you can call him from the car,
你可以在车里打给他
because we're really, really late already.
因为我们已经迟到很久很久了
Fine.
好吧
But put your hair up.
把你的头发扎起来
I can't have my agent's assistant looking better than me.
不能让我的经纪人助理比我还好看
Who are you?
你是谁
Uh, I'm Marty. I'm your driver for today.
我是Marty 你今天的司机
Uh, Walter ruptured his spleen... Whatever.
Walter伤到脾了... 无所谓了
Just let me get my stuff.
我去准备准备
You can... you can wait inside.
你们可以进来等
Never as glamorous in person.
真人总是令人失望
Kind of makes you wonder how I do it.
不知你对我感觉如何
Look at this place.
看看这地方
Maybe I should be a model.
也许我也该做个模特
I realize you must have reservations.
我觉得你们肯定有所保留
Last time we crossed paths, you tried to kill a witness
上次我们合作 你试图杀死证人
and tossed a grenade at us.
还朝我们扔手榴弹
It was a smoke grenade, to be fair.
公平来说 那是个烟雾弹
Also, my family was being held hostage.
同时 我的家人也被挟持为人♥质♥
How are they?
他们怎么样了
Fine.
还好
Better, thank you.
好多了 谢谢
I find it hard to believe
我很难相信
that the Tribunal would take you back after what you did.
在你做了那些事后 国际法庭还肯雇你
They gave me an office. It's only temporary.
他们给了我一间办公室 但只是暂时的
It all depends on how this case pans out.
一切都取决于这个案子
General Alfredo Silva.
Alfredo Silva将军
He's been an obsession of mine even before I lost my job.
在我丢了工作之前 他就已经是我的目标了
For years, I heard the stories of
这么多年 我听了La Nina Que Vivio的故事
la nina Que vivio-- the girl who lived--
那个幸存的女孩
but no one could find her.
但是没人能找到她
Then I checked adoption records.
我查了领养记录
In the 12 months following her disappearance,
在她消失后的12个月之内
four girls matching her age and description were sent to American families.
有四个年龄相貌相仿的女孩被送到美国家庭
That's a shot in the dark, Elmslie.
你这是在盲狙 Elmslie
That's what the Tribunal said.
国际法庭也是这么说的
But then St. Louis. - Exactly.
然后就是圣路易斯事件 没错
If Silva's taking these extreme measures,
如果Silva用了这些极端手段
it means that I'm on the right track.
就说明我的方向是对的
I just need this last girl to listen to me.
我只需要最后一个女孩听我说几句话
I've tried to reach her
我试着打电♥话♥联♥系♥她
on the phone, but she refuses to talk to me.
但她不愿意跟我通话
Heads up. Catalina's coming in.
注意 Catalina要到了
If she is la ni?A Que vivio,
如果她就是La Nina Que Vivio
you're digging up some painful memories.
你这是在唤起她痛苦的回忆
Can't blame her for wanting to forget.
她只是想要忘却 这也不能怪她
It has to be her.
这事非她不可
Oh, hey, this is Ethan.
噢 嘿 Ethan的电♥话♥
I'm gonna hang back. I'll-I'll be right in.
我得接个电♥话♥ 马上就来
Fine. Whatever.
好 无所谓
Yeah. I'm ready.
是 我准备好了
Where's Lillian?
Lillian在哪
Catalina, I'm Alex Elmslie from the Global Criminal Tribunal?
Catalina 我是国际刑事法庭的Alex Elmslie
I've been trying to meet with you... about Peru.
我一直试着和你见面 是关于秘鲁的事情
About the killings in Posta.
关于Posta大屠♥杀♥
What? What is this? There's no shoot?
什么 什么意思 不是说要拍照吗
Catalina, I know
Catalina 我知道你很害怕
you're scared. This is just a conversation, nothing more.
但这只是一次谈话而已 没有其他
You're not in trouble.
你也没惹上麻烦
It feels like I'm in trouble.
我觉得我有麻烦了
This man-- he has been harassing me.
这个男人 他一直在骚扰我
I'm genuinely sorryabout the deception,
我非常抱歉欺骗了你
but I needed you to hear me out.
但你得听我说
I already heard you out.
我已经听你说过了
I told you, I don't know anything about a massacre.
我告诉你 我一点也不知道大屠♥杀♥的事情
I wasn't there.
我当时不在现场
You could be suppressing the memory. If you'd let me do
你可能在回避你的记忆 如果你能让我
a DNA test... - Oh, God!
做一次DNA鉴定 天呐
Oh, damn it, will you just...?
见鬼 你能不能...
I know you saw something that day.
我知道你那天肯定看见了些什么
People were killed.
人们被杀害
You could be in danger, too.
你也可能有危险
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
No.
不
No. You're misunderstanding me.
不 你误解我了
No, I understand just fine!
不 我完全理解
It is you who is confused!
是你脑子抽风了吧
Stay the hell away from me!
离我越远越好
Catalina? - No. We're leaving!
Catalina - 我们走
We're leaving!
我们走
If I find out you know about this, I'll have your job.
如果我发现你对此知情 小心你的工作
You heard all of that?
你都听到了吗
Of course I heard all that. She doesn't want to talk.
我当然听到了 她不想说起这件事
What do we do now?
现在我们怎么办
Until we know if Silva has other men out there,
在确定Silva是否派出更多人手之前
you and Deeks need to stand with her.
你和Deeks必须得保护她
And Elmslie-- can we trust him this time?
还有Elmslie 这次我们能相信他吗
Good question.
问得好
You want to tell me what the hell happened in here?
你准备告诉我刚才发生了什么鬼吗
I'll admit my diplomatic skills are a bit rusty.
我得承认 我的外交技巧有点生疏了
You sure that was it?
你确定吗
I just need the DNA test to at least confirm my theory.
我只需要一个DNA测试 至少证明我的理论是对的
If we could
如果我们能
obtain a court order... Your evidence was too slim, Alex.
获得法庭许可 你的证据不足 Alex
You had your chance and you blew it.
你刚刚有机会 但你搞砸了
I know you all think I'm crazy,
我知道你们都觉得我疯了
but a mass murderer is on the verge
但一场大屠♥杀♥可能就迫在眉睫
of controlling an entire country.
并可能控制整个国家
If Catalina Diaz can help us stop him...
如果Catalina Diaz能帮我们阻止他
all this will be worth it.
那我们做的一切都会值得的
Kensi and Deeks will try to get Catalina
Kensi和Deeks会试着让Catalina
to consent to a DNA test.
做一次DNA测试
Either way,
但不管怎样
we still have a leak inside the tribunal.
我们在国际法庭里仍然有内鬼
We?
我们
If Silva has more men in the country,
如果Silva在国内还有更多人手
the best way to find out is to plug that leak.
最好的办法就是除掉内鬼
Fine. You got any suspects?
好吧 那你有嫌疑对象吗
I brought the case to the L.A. Office a month ago.
我一个月之前把这个箱子带到了洛杉矶办公室
Only two people were briefed on it:
里面只有给两个人的简报
Lead Prosecutor Charles Yoon...
分别是首席检察官 Charles Yoon
and Director of Investigations Hilary Toussard.
调查部主管 Hilary Toussard
I'll have Eric run their finances
我让Eric去检查他们的财产记录
and check on their family members.
调查他们的家庭成员
We're gonna need to search their computer as well.
我们也得搜查他们的电脑才行
Again,
再说一次
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表