貌似Ruiz又返回了建筑物
Looks like Ruiz went back into the building.
是啊 手里拿着
Yeah. And that's
买♥♥家的箱子
the buyer's case.
幸存下来的家伙
Last man standing
拿着钱走了
walks away with the money.
- 你还好吧 - 我没事
- You good? - I'm fine.
你是爆破专家
Want to tell me why you're sending Kensi and Deeks
为什么还派Kensi和Deeks去犯罪现场呢
to the crime scene when you are the explosives expert?
Kensi学得不错 她兴趣浓厚
Kensi's learned a lot. She pays attention.
求知好学 她能应付得来
She asks good questions. She's got this.
那你这是要去哪里呢
You want to tell me where we're going?
很难说
It's complicated.
是数学三角学难
mathlete trigonometry complicated
还是瞒着搭档难
or let's not tell my partner complicated?
你要上车吗
You getting in the car?
为什么不告诉他们
Why didn't you tell the team
事情真♥相♥
the whole story back there?
因为多说无益
Because a lot of baggage comes with the word addict.
你认为他不可能
And you don't think there's any chance
重蹈覆辙
he could've relapsed again?
嘿
Hey.
要是Ruiz黑化了
If Ruiz is dirty,
你会亲自抓他吗
you gonna be able to put the cuffs on him?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
哎呀
Yikes.
看起来像战区一样
Looks like a war zone.
这里是爆点
This is the blast crater.
爆♥炸♥从这儿开始的
Detonation happened right here.
看这面墙的变形程度
Look at how this wall buckled.
爆♥炸♥速度肯定超级高了
It would have to be a super high detonation velocity
才能造成这么大的
to cause this kind
缺口 爆♥炸♥强度也非常大
of damage. Very high brisance.
是啊 我很喜欢和臭鼬彼得
Yeah, well, I usually like my brisance
在餐厅里吃点儿果冻产生的强度
with a little bit of jelly in a cafe with Pepe Le Pew.
哦 你是说另外一种强度啊
Oh, you mean the other kind of brisance?
烈性炸♥药♥的粉碎能力
The shattering capability of a high explosive.
像是Binetex
Like Binetex.
的确像Binetex 的确像
Exactly like Binetex, actually.
想到什么了
What's going on with you?
我只是不明白Sam为什么要保护一个
I just don't understand why Sam would protect some guy
可能杀了三个人的凶手
that may have killed three people.
- 我想不通 - 我知道
- I don't. - I do.
因为他们曾经是搭档
Because they were partners. And to be
说实话 换了我也会这么做
completely honest, I would do the same thing for you.
要是我杀了人就不会了
Not if I murdered someone.
我是说 要是出于正当理由 是的
I mean, if you did it for the right reasons, yeah.
是的 我想我会的
Yeah, I think I would.
界限
Boundaries.
嗯 我们 我们 我会
Right. We're-we're... I'll be...
到这边
over here.
快来看看这个
Hey, check this out.
有什么发现
What do you got?
一小片SIM卡
It's a piece of a SIM card.
由手♥机♥来遥控引爆的
Command detonation by cell phone.
我拿给Eric
I'll get it to Eric.
你来告诉Sam还是我来
You want to tell Sam or should I?
我们已经知道这个可能是由手♥机♥来引爆的了
We already knew it was probably detonated by a cell phone.
SIM卡代表不了什么
SIM card doesn't mean anything.
我没说能代表什么
I didn't say it did.
你要我来猜猜我们要去见谁吗
Do you want me to guess who we're going to see?
猜一下 你没有用GPS或者拜托那对神奇双胞胎就找这里了
Let's see, you didn't use GPS or the Wonder Twins to get here
意味着你应该是认识这个人的
which means you probably know this person.
你还没有核对地址
You also didn't check the address,
说明你之前来过
which means you've been here before.
还有什么呢 夏洛克
What else, Sherlock?
没通过战术手段接近这里
We're not approaching tactically
就意味着你很相信这个人
and that means you trust this person.
别忘了你的头盔
Don't forget your helmet!
知道了
Got it.
妈妈
Mama,
有个超级大号♥的人来这里了
there's a super ginormous man here.
Sam
Sam.
真的是太惊喜了
What a surprise.
见到你真的是太好了
It's so good to see you.
这位是Alicia Ruiz 他是我的伙伴 Callen
Alicia Ruiz, my partner, Callen.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
他们是谁
Who are they?
你不记得Sam了吗
You don't remember Sam?
他是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
He's a friend of your dad's.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
是啊 好久了
Yeah, it has.
意味着你不是路过的 对吧
Which means you're not just dropping by, are you?
我们只是要跟他聊聊 就这样
We just need to talk to him, that's all.
他还没跟他的上司接上 对吧
He hasn't checked in with his handlers, has he?
没有
No.
你有听他说过什么吗
Have you heard from him?
Mark最近这几个月
Mark's been pretty much off the grid
几乎都没和组织联♥系♥
for the past few months.
我们之前也这样过
But we're used to that.
现在大家好像都习惯了
Not that anyone ever really gets used to it.
你们俩还在一起吗
Are you two together?
分分合合
On again, off again.
现在呢
And now?
分了
Off again.
Alicia 我们真的很需要你来帮我们找到他
Alicia, we really need you to help us find him.
我们需要尽快找到他
And we need to find him fast.
你肯定有电♥话♥
You must have a number
或者联♥系♥方式能跟Joey在紧急的时候联♥系♥上
or contact in case there's an emergency with Joey, or...
这个是他的号♥码
That's his number.
我发给Nell
I'll send this to Nell,
看看能不能通过GPS定位找到他
see if she can get a GPS location on him.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for helping.
你现在如何
How you really doing?
还可以
Managing.
Kamran和Aiden怎么样呢
How's Kamran and Aiden?
有照片吗
Pictures?
嗯 你看
Yeah. There you are.
长大了
Getting big.
跟Joey一样
Just like Joey.
Mark觉得工作比我们重要
Mark chose work over us.
觉得毒品比我们重要
He chose drugs over us.
Joey都知道
And Joey knows it.
在意识到你自己有问题之前
You can only be pushed aside for so long
你只能远离这一切是吧
before you start to think you are the problem.
问题不在你身上
You were never the problem.
我还可以拜托你救他多少次
How many times can I ask you to save him?
每当你有需要的时候
As many times as you need to.
好的 谢了 Nell
All right, thanks, Nell.
有消息随时告诉你
We'll keep you posted.
你们看起来很熟悉啊
You seem close.
当Mark在戒毒的时候 我在这边陪着她和Joey
I was there for her and Joey when Mark was in recovery.
看着一个潜力这么大的人这样堕落下去
It was tough to see a guy with so much potential
真的很难过
go down like that.
如何
Yeah?
找到Ruiz
Found Ruiz.
或者说他的手♥机♥了
Or at least his phone.
位置正在发给你们
Location is on its way to you.
Ruiz在向北边过去
Ruiz is just to the north.
他在移♥动♥
He's moving.
不是走的很快 就是车开的很慢
Either walking really fast or driving super slow.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表