而且你比谁都了解 就算我知道 我也不会告诉你的
and you know more than anybody, if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
我看过档案了
I read the file.
我知道是你和Sam起草了JD-X安全规则
I know you and Sam designed the JD-X security protocol.
真有意思
That's interesting.
你根本没有这个级别的授权
'Cause you don't have that level of clearance.
你是从谁那儿得到消息的 Nate
Who are you getting your information from, Nate, huh?
现在要谈论的不是我 而是你
This isn't about me. This is about you.
好吧 我把我知道的告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you what I know.
我知道那个水桶里装的不是矿泉水
I know for a fact that wasn't spring water in that bottle.
可能是蒸馏水 或者自来水 我不大确定
Maybe distilled, possibly tap. Not really sure.
我们猜到你会这样
We thought you might respond like that.
那么 如果你不告诉我们哪里能找到JD-X
So if you don't tell us where to find the JD-X,
我的同伴就会让这些无辜的人受伤
my associate is gonna hurt one of these innocent people
一个接着一个 直到你肯说
and another and keep doing it until you do.
我了解你这点 Callen
There's one thing I know about you, Callen,
你很害怕因为自己而连累无辜的人受伤
is that you fear being responsible for an innocent person's suffering.
我是说 这也是为什么你能成为一名优秀的探员 对吧
I mean, it's what makes you a good agent, right?
简单的决定
Easy call.
希望她真的值得你这么做
I hope she's worth it.
它们被制♥作♥并储存在VertaDyne技术公♥司♥
They're made and stored at VertaDyne Technologies.
那是Mid-City的一家平民承包商
It's a civilian contractor in Mid-City.
我们要怎么拿到它们
How do we get it?
如果存在安全风险 VertaDyne会根据协议
If there's a security risk, VertaDyne protocol is
把爆♥炸♥物分小批运往另一家设施
to move the explosives in small batches to another facility.
所以那将会是袭击的最佳时间
So that's the optimal time to strike.
是的
Yes.
快调回你的人
Now call off your man.
刀子
Knife.
等我们弄到JD-X后再说
After we secure the JD-X.
告诉他们有安全威胁
Call in the threat.
从什么时候起你把食物存在这儿了
Since when do you keep food here?
呃 自从食物从家里消失的时候
Uh, since it started disappearing at the house.
噢
Oh.
噢 那个放了多久了
Oh, how old is that?
放得再久也没碍着你
This is a day older than none of your business.
没错 有道理 但是我想它本来是没长毛的吧
Yeah, fair enough, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to look furry.
啥
What?
呃
Um...
噢
Oh.
有些恶心
That's gross.
- 把它扔出去 - 呃
- Throw it out. - Ugh.
所以 我们怎么打算
So what do we think?
我们要结束他的狱外休假吗
Can we end this guy's vacation?
我懂你这个表情
I know that look.
你怎么了 你在想什么
What's going on with you? What are you thinking?
我开始担心Callen了
I'm starting to get worried about Callen.
不 Callen会照顾他自己的
Shoot, nah, Callen can take care of himself.
我更担心Nate和他欺骗自己的能力
I'd be more worried about Nate and his power of self-deception.
什么意思 为什么这么想
What do you mean? How so?
当你进行得很深入的时候 你在说服别人之前
When you go this deep, you got to convince yourself
你得先说服自己 对吧
before you convince anybody else, right?
Nate是心理方面的专家 所以他会走得更加深入
Nate's a master of the psyche, so he's gonna go deeper.
也就是说 如果事情失控 就会有灾难性的后果
Which means if this thing goes bad, it's gonna be disastrous.
活在谎言之中
Living the lie.
事情拖的时间越长 就会变得越糟糕
The longer it goes, the worse it gets.
没错 你怎么知道什么时候才能结束这一切
Yeah. How do you know when to drop it?
不幸的是 这就是问题所在 你不知道
Well, unfortunately, that's the problem, is you don't.
我一直在想 Nate一直在这么做
I just keep thinking that Nate doesn't have all of the pieces
不到最后一秒绝不罢手
and so he's just jammed until he does.
至少我希望是这样
At least that's what I'm hoping.
没错
Yeah.
Nate 你到底发生了什么事
What happened to you, Nate?
你可以跑 但是你不能躲起来
You can run, but you can't hide.
找到了
Gotcha.
说吧 Nell
Go, Nell.
我们找到了跟那个车牌吻合的车
We just got a match on the van's plates
通过一个城市犯罪监控摄像头
through a city crime surveillance cam.
- 哪里 - 中城
- Where? - Mid-City.
中城
Mid-City...
在中部城市有一个VertaDyne设施
There's a VertaDyne facility in Mid-City.
他们制♥造♥JD-X炸♥药♥ 军用级
They manufacture JD-X explosives. Military grade.
巧合
Coincidence?
考虑到海军部长让我和Callen为他们的安全规则
Considering SECNAV had Callen and me consult
做过指导 我保持怀疑
on their security protocol, I doubt it.
这将是目标
That's got to be the target.
- 跟踪那辆车 把路线发给我 - 好的
- Track that van and send me the feed. - Yep.
你确定这就是
You're sure this is it?
你不相信我
You don't trust me?
不 他是不会把其他人的生命当儿戏的
Nah, he wouldn't play with other people's lives.
那是有关良心的事
That's the thing about wearing the white hat.
当生命正处于危险中时 就没有错误的余地
When lives are on the line, there's no margin for error.
等等
Hey, hold up, there.
不能杀人
No casualties.
你这点是对的
You were right about this one.
想想他支配世界
Thinks he runs the world.
那些JD-X容器都配有追踪器
Those JD-X loads are equipped with trackers.
一旦出问题 就比如说 劫持什么的
Anything goes wrong--like, let's say, a hijacking--
你逃上405公路之前就会被抓
you get caught before you hit the 405.
我可以帮你搞到JD-X
I can get you the JD-X
也可以破坏掉跟踪器
and I can disable the trackers,
但是不能有伤亡
but no casualties.
好
Okay.
你的计划最好有用
But it'd better work.
正是时候
Right on time.
行动
Go.
我们看到了 原地等待
We have a visual. Stand by.
收到
Copy that.
待命
Standing by.
快点结束
Make it fast.
我需要我的警徽和枪
I need my badge and my gun.
拿出点创意来
Get creative.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
我要没收这车
I need to confiscate this truck.
欧米茄协议中止
Abort Omega protocol.
验证 A-C-Z
Verification Alpha-Charlie-Zulu.
请求中止欧米茄协议
Request to abort Omega protocol.
验证 A-C-Z
Verification Alpha-Charlie-Zulu.
原地等待
Stand by.
验证通过
Request verified.
交给Callen探员
Release to Agent Callen.
都是你的了 Callen探员
All yours, Agent Callen.
走就可以了 我会从这接手
Just walk away. I'll take it from here.
另一个追踪器
And another tracker.
我会处理掉这些
I'll take care of those.
- 就这些了 - 很好
- That's all of them. - Good.
- 跟你合作很有趣 - 你 你 你干什么
- It's been fun. - Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
你不能直接一枪杀了这种人
You don't just put a bullet in a guy like this.
他的朋友会找到他 然后就会找到我们
His friends will find him and then they'll find us.
像这样的人 必须消失
A guy like this has to disappear.
而这意味着需要弃尸
And that means disposal.
如果有必要就分成一块一块的 但这需要时间
Piece by piece, if necessary, and that takes time.
这会让我们错过交换的时间
The kind of time that makes us miss the exchange.
他得跟我们来
He comes with us.
你最好很擅长这个
You're going to be good at this.
我来开车
I'll drive.
你们两个看着我们的朋友
You two keep an eye on our friend.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
不要管他
Leave him!
Sam 车正接近你的位置
Sam, the van is approaching your position,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表