这是啥
What is it?
来自校长办公室
Ah, well, it's -- it's from the principal's office.
她闯祸了吗
Is she in trouble?
不 她很聪明
No! She's...smart.
-是吗 -这上面这么写的
- She is? - That's what it says.
你确定不是给莉莉·罗森的吗
Are you sure it's not for Lily Rosen?
你也去了学校科学展览
You were at that science fair.
她救活了一只青蛙
She brought that frog back to life!
这是给我们的莉莉的
This is for our Lily.
他们建议她跳过五年级
T-They're suggesting that she skip fifth grade
明年直接上初中
and go right into middle school next year.
"经测验 莉莉远高于
"Lily is testing
-她所在年级的水平 -什么
- far above her grade level... - What?
我们认为她会受益于
...and we feel she would benefit
更具挑战性的课程"
from a more challenging curriculum."
对啊 这些年我们以为她
I know! All these years we thought that she was, uh --
天啊 什么词来着
God, what's the word?
不同的 特殊的
Different? Peculiar?
奇怪的 毒舌的
Odd? Mean?
太多了 但结果她是真的很聪明
So many words. But she was just really smart.
她每天放学窝在房♥间里 不是在
Holed up in her room every day after school, she wasn't --
密谋灭了我们
plotting to kill us?
我要说的是做白日梦
I was gonna say daydreaming.
他们想我们有空的话今天到学校参观
They -- They want us to tour the school today if possible.
太让人激动了
This is so exciting.
我们的小宝贝是个天才
Our little baby's a genius!
我也跳过一级
You know, um, I also skipped a grade.
我不是说我是天才 但...
I'm not saying I was a genius, but --
那就好 因为我们现在相处融洽
Good, because we're getting along so well right now.
给你
Here you go.
-太谢谢了 -你猜怎么着
- Thanks so much. - Hey, guess what.
他们想让莉莉跳过五年级
They want Lily to skip fifth grade.
通常来说 说你猜怎么着的那个人
Traditionally, the person who says "Guess what"
可以负责说出谜底
also gets to say the what.
等下 莉莉是聪明的吗
Wait a second. Lily's smart?
有什么证据吗
Look. I mean, there's proof of that?
当然 这儿有
Yeah. Right there. Yes.
他们也让艾丽克斯跳级
They asked Alex to skip a grade, too...
这不是个竞赛 克莱尔
It's not a competition, Claire.
但我们觉得让她和年纪太大的孩子一起
...but we felt that it would be too much stress
会压力太大
to have her with kids so much older.
莉莉真了不起
Good for Lily! Yeah.
我只是一直以为她...
I just always thought she was, you know...
-我们也那么以为 -我们也是
- So did we. - Yeah. Us too. Yeah.
你和哈维尔昨晚过得如何
How was your big night with Javier?
我过度放纵了
I overindulged.
-酒还是汉堡 -酒
- Booze or burgers? - Booze.
我喝太多了 生气地和一人互打耳光
I drank so much, I had an angry slap fight
结果那人是镜子里的我
with what turned out to be a mirror.
是我的曼尼吗
Do I hear my Manny?!
你宿醉时 她的声音就像是汽车警报
When you're hungover, it's like a car alarm.
你好 宝贝
Ay. Hola, papi!
毕业快乐
Happy graduation day!
太舒爽了
That's delightful.
我需要你的毕业服套装
I need your sash and your gown.
我要熨一下
So that I can press it.
我可不想有人看起来皱巴巴的
I don't want anyone looking wrinkly.
我指的不是你
I don't mean you,
但你在这 这话还挺有意思的
but it's fun that you're right there.
我落在学校了 我过去一趟
I, uh, left them at school. I'll run over there.
妈妈 我肚子疼
Mama, I have a stomachache.
我的脚踝受伤了
And my ankle is broken.
你脚踝受伤了
And you can walk
还能走路吗
with your broken ankle?
我有个表兄靠这招逃过越战
I had a cousin got out of Vietnam that way.
每当曼尼
Whenever Manny's getting
受到很多关注时
a lot of attention,
乔就会装病
Joe gets very needy --
"我头疼" "胳膊疼"
"My head," "My arm."
在哥伦比亚 我们说
In Colombia, we say,
"如果没流血 就闭上你豚鼠嘴巴"
"If it's not bleeding, shut your guinea-pig hole."
我们真的会吃豚鼠
We actually do eat guinea pig.
给我回电♥话♥ 爸爸
Call me back, Dad!
紧急事件
It's an emergency!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道把毕业服套装放哪了
I kind of misplaced my cap and gown and sash.
可能在昨晚你们去的脱衣舞俱乐部
Maybe they're at that strip club you went to last night.
嘘 你怎么知道
Shh! How did you know?
从你脸上就看得出
It's all over your face.
我的羞耻吗
My shame?
闪光粉
Glitter. Ohh.
跟我讲讲发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我们路上拿上了毕业服套装
We picked up my graduation stuff on the way, and --
我不知道 可能流苏让我爸想到舞♥女♥服了
I don't know. I guess the tassel got my dad thinking.
你们为什么不把套装放在车里
Why didn't you leave them in the car?
我怕被偷了
I didn't want them to get stolen.
而且我可能还带着套装
And I may have taken it out
去取悦某个叫柴娜的女子
to impress a certain Chyna with a "y."
我觉得她真的喜欢我
I think she really liked me.
我不会泼你这盆冷水的
I'm not gonna spoil that one for ya.
还有五个小时我就要参加毕业典礼
I graduate in five hours!
我们再弄一套就行
We'll get you another cap and gown.
几十年来所有的致辞人都穿过那套服装
That sash has been worn by every honoree for decades.
我不想成为丢掉毕业服的那个人
I'm not gonna be the one to lose it
毕竟它经历了地震 战争
after it's survived earthquakes and wars
还有6♥4♥年的食堂肉汁大火都没事
and the lunchroom gravy fire of '6♥4♥!
-好吧 那地方在哪 -我不知道
- Fine. Where is this place? - I don't know!
我记得那有很多铜管和镜子
I remember there was a lot of brass and mirrors
还有很吵的80年代音乐
and loud '80s music.
这可成功把范围缩小了啊
Well, that narrows it down.
等等 是在机场附近
Wait. Uh, it was by the airport.
好的 我们会找到的 我带你去
All right. We'll find it. I'll take you.
别担心 这是我们之间的小秘密
Don't worry. It'll be our little secret.
谢谢你 杰
Thank you, Jay.
这个清♥纯♥可人的小男孩到哪里去了
What happened to him?
我回来了
I'm back.
我们得跟你谈谈 坐下
We need to talk to you. Sit down.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
别说话
Don't say anything.
只管看吧
Just watch.
卢克婴儿时期的照片吗
Baby pictures of Luke?
不只是婴儿时期的照片
More than baby pictures.
你会一直看到长大喜欢恶俗音乐的卢克
You're gonna watch Luke grow up to sappy music.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
让你先把眼泪哭干
To get all the crying out of your system
这样到毕业典礼时你就不会崩溃了
so you don't melt down at the graduation.
就像你喝了太多酒
It's like when you drink too much
你朋友们把你灌得烂醉
and your friends get you super-wasted
于是下半周你都不想再喝酒了一样
so you never drink again for the rest of the week.
这是他第一次看到雪
It's the first time he saw snow.
拿去擦眼泪 爸爸
Oh, here, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
他婴儿时期盖的小被子 为什么这么对我
His baby blanket?! Why?!
车子很拉风哦 《灰色花♥园♥》
Hey, nice car, Grey Gardens!
70年代著名纪录片 记述了一对母女的生活
这是我儿子送我的
It was a gift from my son!
15分钟后回来
搞什么
What the hell?
你那算哪门子的老虎
You call that a tiger?
我们很自豪 拥有最先进的电脑教室
And we're very proud of our state-of-the-art computer lab.
感觉好怪啊 每次我走进一所中学
It's so weird -- Every time I step into a middle school,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表