没问题 我叫肖恩 顺带一提
You got it. I'm Shawn, by the way.
-杰·普里契特 -杰
- Jay Pritchett. - Jay.
没事的 歌♥洛莉亚 都处理好了
It's okay, Gloria. All handled.
这是我妻子 歌♥洛莉亚
This is my wife, Gloria.
这是肖恩 我希望我的发音准确
This is Shawn -- and I want to get this right,
很美的非洲名字 肖恩·舜玳伊缇
beautiful African name -- Shawn M'badawe.
我说的是"顺带一提"
I said, "by the way."
莉莉 我们需要谈谈
Hey, Lily. We need to talk.
其实我刚好有事要出门
I was actually just heading out.
不许逃 请你坐好
No. Sit down, please.
你对汤姆那么刻薄是不对的 知道吗
Look, it was wrong of you to be mean to Tom, okay?
尽管你大爸和我
Even though Daddy and I
偶尔也在本该开明时没有做到
aren't always as open-minded as we should be,
但我们希望你能青出于蓝
we-we want you to be better than us.
好的
O-kay.
不许逃 我们要接受他人真实的一面
No. Listen. We accept people for who they are.
二爸和我会无条件接受真实的你
Daddy and I would accept you no matter what --
无论男女 无论直弯
boy, girl, gay, straight...
不过如果你是女同
though, if you're a lesbian,
可千万得是风趣的那种
please be the fun kind.
我不是因为汤姆过去是缇娜才吼他
I didn't yell at Tom because he used to be Tina.
-什么 -我吼他是因为他嘲笑...
- What? - I yelled at him 'cause he made fun of...
嘲笑什么
Made fun of what?
-这有什么可笑的 -谢天谢地
- What's-What's to make fun of? - Oh, thank God.
他因为这幅画说你们是怪胎
He called you guys weirdos for putting that painting up,
所以我才说他是怪胎
so I called him a weirdo.
宝贝 你怎么不告诉我们
Well, honey, why didn't you tell us?
因为我不想让你们伤心
'Cause I didn't want your feelings to get hurt.
我们怎么会伤心
Get hurt? How?
就因为那个无礼的汤姆不懂艺术吗
Because that rube Tom knows nothing about art?
小卡 她一直在保护我们
Cam, she was protecting us.
但你不必这样做的 宝贝 知道吗
But you don't have to, sweetie, okay?
你不必为了照顾我们的感受
Don't feel like you can't be honest with us
而有所隐瞒
just to protect our feelings.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
你有任何想法都可以告诉我们
Hey, you can tell us anything.
好吧
Okay.
我也讨厌那幅画
I hate the painting, too.
听起来虽然很难受 但本着宽容的精神
It was hard for us to hear, but in the spirit of tolerance,
我们接受一个9岁小孩
we accepted the fact that a 9-year-old
也许不愿意入睡时
might not want to fall asleep
伴着两个半裸的父亲注视的目光这件事
under the watchful eyes of her half-naked fathers.
快通知西斯廷教堂的人 艺术已经过时了
Call the Sistine Chapel. I guess art is out.
你是讨厌壁画 还是单就这...
So, do you hate the whole idea of murals, or just --
快刷
Roll!
绝对很兴奋吧
It's going to be so exciting
要回到到处都是科学东西的地方
to get back to all that science stuff again.
就是烧杯 计算器 激光枪什么的
You know -- beakers, calculators, ray guns.
艾丽克斯 你确定你不想
Alex, are you sure you don't want
在家多休养几天吗
to spend a few more days here to recover?
如果你想的话 你可以睡在我们床尾啊
You can sleep on the end of our bed if you want to.
-对 留下来 艾丽克斯 -睡一觉听起来确实不错
-Yeah, stay, Alex. -Sleeping does sound good.
可不是吗
Doesn't it?
但在那之前 不如先洗一个舒服的热水澡吧
But, first, how about you take a nice, hot shower?
就是希望那一大摞湿毛巾没像今早一样
I just hope that big pile of wet towels isn't on the floor
还在地上
like it was this morning.
你们对我太好了
Aww, you guys are so sweet.
别啊 想想那些科学的东西
No, but what -- what about all the science stuff?
那些好玩的 比如用实验室护目镜头带
All the fun. You know -- snapping each other in the butts
-互相弹对方的屁♥股♥ -其实呢
- with your goggle straps. - You know what?
在这里多留上几天
Staying here a few more days
也许有助我快点恢复健康
may help me kick this sickness a little faster.
这就对了嘛 等一下
There you go. Wait a second.
我记得我不是已经把我的电脑打包进去了吗
I thought I already packed my laptop.
为什么它会在走廊的桌子上
Why is it on the hallway table?
时间万物为何会出现在它出现的地方
Uh, why is anything anywhere?
为什么我们的脚不是在胳膊的后面
Why aren't our feet at the end of our arms?
谁打开了我高三写的《愤怒的葡萄》论文
Who opened my 12th-grade "Grapes of Wrath" essay?
天啊 你想要我留在家
Oh, my God. You just want me to stay here
是为了偷我以前的高中作业
so you can steal all of my old homework.
我迫不及待要听你
Wow. I can't wait to hear what you have
对他这次做错事有何看法
to say about this lapse in judgment.
这也比妈妈在做的事情好多了
Hey, it's better than what Mom's doing.
她在利用你来教训我们
She's just using you to yell at us.
我认为这句顶嘴就该扼杀在摇篮里
I would nip that back talk in the bud.
真不敢相信 他说的是真的
I can't believe it. He's right!
亲爱的 你又开始不开心了
Honey, you're getting upset again.
快来 我们去给你拿零食
Come on. Let's go get a treat.
不要那么抚摸我 还有带我散步之类的
Stop with the petting and -- and the walks.
你就是把我当成一条治疗犬
You're using me as a therapy dog.
这完全是无稽之--
That's ridiculi--
我有吗
Am I?
那卢克干的好事怎么说
Well...what about what Luke's doing?
我们已经处理过他的问题了
We just dealt with him.
还有 海莉
And, Haley...
你是这个家里唯一真正关心我的人
you are the only one who really cares about me.
就这么决定了 我要回学校
That's it! I'm going back to school.
我开车送你 宝贝
I will drive you, sweetie.
艾丽克斯 不要 停下 别动
Alex, no. Stop! Stay!
快跟我说 让人类停下来是怎么说来着
How do you ask a human not to go, again?
-艾丽克斯 等等 -对 等等
-Alex, wait! -Right.
我们不是不走 她就是停下来喘口气
We're still leaving. She's just catching her breath.
别这样 我感觉好糟糕 我没意识到自己犯错
Come on. I feel so bad. I had no idea what I was doing.
那我就感觉更糟糕了 我是明知故犯
I feel worse. I really, really knew what I was doing.
我们家又病又可怜的闺女
Our poor sick daughter.
我们应该好好照顾她的
We should be taking care of her.
所以我们是认识到错误就够了
So, is knowing all this enough,
还是需要做点实际的举动呢
or do we have to, like, do something?
我看得都心碎了
Breaks my heart.
我看我得辞掉工作 回来照顾她到康复
I should quit my job and nurse her back to health.
你被辞退了 对吧
You got fired, didn't you?
艾丽克斯不得不休学一学期
Alex had to take the semester off.
我有些失望完全是因为她有些失望
I was disappointed 'cause she was disappointed,
不过我又有点暗爽她能多留在家久一点
but I was also kind of happy to have her home a little longer.
口罩戴上
Aww. Mask!
小卡
Cam?
我就是想告诉她
Oh, I just wanted to tell her how proud I was
我为她今天的表现感到很骄傲
of how she handled herself today,
但她已经睡着了
but she's already asleep. Well,
你可以等她明天醒来再告诉她 好吗
you can tell her in the morning, okay?
对了 我读到一个关于
Oh, by the way, I found an article online
黑山人艺术修复家族的文章...
about a family of Montenegrin art restorers --
算了 宝宝 快走吧 别想它了
Let it go, babe. Come on. Come on.
小卡
Oh, Cam.
看她多有心
Look what she did.
杰 你在干吗 快回房♥睡觉吧
Jay, what are you doing? Come to bed.
我有这些最先进技术的摄像头
I've got these new state-of-the-art cameras.
我想我可以回顾一下这一整天
I thought I'd review the day,
我们的邻居到底瞪了我们多少次
see how many times our neighbor glared at us.
等等
Wait a second.
那个是曼尼在舔垃圾箱里杯子蛋糕的包装纸吗
Is that Manny licking cupcake wrappers from the trash?
我就知道他会屈服
I knew he'd fold.
这疯狂的舔势 看起来都有点色情了
Ah, the vigor. It's almost pornographic.
这些摄像头到处都有吗
Are these cameras everywhere?
是啊 刚才那个是垃圾箱周围
Yeah. That's the garbage area.
我们还能看到后院 前门
Then we got the backyard, front door.
再就是里面 等等
Go inside. Wait.
原来是乔在角落尿尿 不是斯黛拉
That's Joe peeing in the corner, not Stella.
没事了 他已经住在院子里的
That's it. He lives outside now.
快走吧 我们从摄像头里看着他就行了
Come. We'll watch him from the cameras.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表