谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你总是想把自己这一面藏起来
You know, you try to hide it,
但你这人特别多愁善感
but you are a sensitive soul...
"偷偷有感觉[摸]舅舅"
"Uncle Sneaky Feeler."
我们把这昵称传出去前再商量商...
Yeah, before we go wide with that, let's, um --
别 好吧
not. Okay.
小卡
Cam.
怎么 我觉得他叫你去帮忙照顾小卡尔
What? I think it's great that she's asking you
而不找我这个血亲
to help out with baby Cal
是件很好的事
instead of his own flesh and blood.
看来她只有在让我戴假发
I guess the only thing I'm good for
替考她的SAT时才会想到我
is putting on a wig and taking her SATs.
我真不敢相信你居然会嫉妒
I cannot believe you're jealous.
我才没嫉妒 我忙得很
I'm hardly jealous. I'm much too busy.
忙着做完飞猴的戏服吗
Oh, finishing the flying monkeys?
在绿野仙踪里有出现
它们不是飞猴
They're not flying monkeys.
我问问你 你觉得负鼠被龙♥卷♥风♥卷起来后
Let me ask you -- what do you think happens
会变成什么样
to possums during a tornado?
停到那边那辆别克旁边
Park it over there, next to that Buick.
看看谁来了
There he is.
琼 今天这儿怎么样啊
Hey, Joan. How's everything down here today?
我让车辆入位 人们面露微笑
Putting cars in spaces and smiles on faces.
除了还没让你微笑
Well, except for yours.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 很好 没错 真的很好
Oh, no, I'm good. Yeah, definitely good.
菲尔 我最懂的两件事
Phil...if there's two things I know,
就是人和停车
it's people and parking.
你看起来像遭遇了困境
And you look like you trying to get out of a tough spot.
被你一眼看穿了
You see right through me.
我们的合伙人会议上有个问题
There was an issue at our partners' meeting.
等一下
Hold on one second.
亲爱的
Hey, sugar!
亲 工作派对怎么样
All right, girl, how was the office party?
这次我一直穿着衣服呢
I kept all my clothes on this time.
你是对的
And you were right --
远离混酒 宿醉全无
I stayed away from mixers and I'm not hungover!
是吧
See?!
没有酒就不会输
You can't lose if it's nothing but booze.
这值得来一发
That deserves...
彩纸屑炸♥弹♥
confetti bomb!
你人最好了
You're the greatest.
在那个蓝色丰田旁边停车
Park it over there by that blue Toyota.
好样的
My girl!
她是个小酒鬼
She is a bit of a drinker,
所以我总给她很大空间
so I like to give her a lot of space.
好啦
All right.
你要说什么
Now, what did you want to talk about?
没什么
Nothing.
这一切都很完美
Everything here is perfect.
-接近完美 -你想到什么吗
- Well, almost. - Something on your mind?
没什么 不过一整天
No, but something is on my feet
我的脚上都有东西 我自己
all day -- me.
收费亭加个橡胶垫怎么样
How 'bout...a gel mat for the booth?
我会给你装个垫子
Oh, I'm getting you a mat...
因为你太棒了
'cause you're all that.
我好喜欢
I love that!
彩纸屑炸♥弹♥
Confetti bomb!
我不是在检查他的工作
It wasn't like I was checking up on him.
我午休后来吃午后熊爪包 经过这儿
I had my nap and I came by for an afternoon claw.
我现在没啥事干了
I don't have a lot going on right now.
我觉得是这个
I think it's this one.
亲们 咱们打电♥话♥给道路救援吧
Hey, guys, why don't we just call roadside assistance?
我想他们会派个人过来的
I'm sure they'll send somebody.
如果今天是为了女人力量而出来
If today is all about girl power,
我们为什么不自己修好
why can't we just fix it ourselves?
我就知道我们不该带她
I knew we shouldn't have brought her.
真有意思
It's funny --
我们在女性示♥威♥游♥行♥做志愿者
we've only been volunteering here
-只有一个小时 -五分钟
- at the women's march for an hour... - Five minutes.
但我已经感觉我是
...but it already feels like I'm part of something big,
这个盛大又特别的活动的一部分
something really special.
你能给我拍张照片吗
Would you snap a picture?
这样你就能证明你有来 然后拿到学分
So you can prove you were here and get school credit,
在你的海报上拼错的字母干了之前
and be home faster than the ink dries
你就可以回家了
on that poster you just misspelled?
女性解衣[联合]
"Women Untie"?
拼错也通啊
Still works.
卢克 这些女性值得我们的尊重
Luke, these women deserve our respect.
她们要克服
They've had to overcome
我们无需面对的偏见和挑战
biases and challenges we've never had to face.
她们是女性选举权运动人士的后代
They're the granddaughters of the suffrage movement.
坐等你的小演讲结束
Sitting through your little speech...
也是种折磨[选举权]
that's suffrage.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是微积分课上的丹妮尔·帕尔多
I-It's Danielle Pardo from calculus.
-谁 -你不会认识她的
- Who? - You wouldn't know her.
你们在不同的圈子
You run in different circles.
她在荣誉尖子班 而你
She's in honors classes and you, well,
只是在兜圈子
run in circles.
曼尼
Hey, Manny!
很高兴看到你在这
It's so cool you're here.
我也在这 卢克·邓菲
And I'm here, too -- Luke Dunphy.
你现在看到我
You saw me now
一直到游♥行♥结束时你也会看到我
and you saw me at the end of the march.
如果你们在做牌子
If you guys are making signs,
我有些议题
here are some of the issues --
1块钱的活儿 女性只能赚到79美分
women make 79 cents on the dollar,
还有 女性能不能打胎居然是政♥府♥来决定
and the government wants to tell me what I can do with my body.
你如果是你 你什么感受
I mean, how would you feel if --
她让我太震惊了
She blew my mind.
社会把女性当成二等公民对待
Society treats girls like second-class citizens.
我在"女性网站"上花了很多时间
I've spent a lot of time on women's websites,
但从没见过这些信息
but none of this stuff ever came up.
莉莉 你看 强大的女子在行动
You're watching strong women in action, Lily.
当我们一起动脑
When we put our minds together,
没有什么是我们做不到的
there's nothing we can't achieve.
这太难了
This is too hard.
我放弃
Ugh. I give up.
看下说明书吧
Let's just get the manual.
好主意 我喜欢
Great idea. I like that.
莉莉 这不是童话故事
You see, Lily, there are no fairy tales,
没有等待拯救的女子
no damsels in distress.
我们有的可不止
We are more than just a bunch
漂亮脸蛋
of pretty faces.
工作箱里除了化妆品 啥也没有
There's nothing in the glove box but makeup.
不错 因为放了说明书
Ay, yeah, because the manual wouldn't fit
我的紧急补妆箱就放不下了
with my emergency touch-up kit.
我想再次建议
I would like to revisit
歌♥洛莉亚的提议 放弃
Gloria's idea about giving up.
那可真是积极的榜样
Oh, that's setting a great example.
如果当年居里夫人放弃研究
What do you think would've happened
你觉得会发生什么事
if Marie Curie had given up?
她就不会死于辐射中毒
She wouldn't have died of radiation poisoning.
你怎么会知道这个的
How on Earth did you know that?
你总是提她
You talk about her a lot.
直到我在一张邮票上看到她之前
Until I saw her on that stamp,
我以为她是你女朋友
I thought she was your girlfriend.
歌♥洛莉亚 我不敢相信你不知道怎么换轮胎
Gloria, I can't believe you don't know how to change a tire.
你之前是出租车司机 你肯定遇过爆胎吧
You drove a taxi. Surely you had a flat.
我遇过很多次爆胎
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表