- Say what? - It's nothing.
好吧 你拿那袋
All right, take that.
额的亲娘嘞
Oh, mama!
你怎么回事 捡起来呀
What's wrong with you? Pick it up.
就是 捡吧 我这就捡
Yeah, let's do it. Let's pick it up.
你到底抽什么风
What the hell's the matter with you?
-你乱嚎什么呢 -我才没...
- Why are you making those sounds? - I don't think that's...
好吧 放进去之后再出来拿
All right, when you're done here,
这儿还有呢
come back 'cause there's more.
好的
Okie-doke.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
电击项圈吗
Is that a shock collar?
不知道 看我的惊讶[电击]脸就知道
I don't know, but this is a shocked face
我这辈子从没见过这种玩意儿
because I have never seen something like that in my life.
这么说是你买♥♥的了
So you obviously bought it.
我只是不想让斯黛拉跑到街上去
I just didn't want Stella to walk out in the street.
所以才要栓狗绳啊
That's what a leash is for!
你是个不称职的狗妈妈
You're a bad dog owner.
坏狗妈妈
Bad dog owner!
那项圈怎么会在你身上
Why did you have it?
我知道为什么
Well, I know why.
因为他们是一伙的
Yeah, because they're all working together.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
你们该听听他今天早上
You should've heard his paranoia this morning
是怎么对那几个俄♥罗♥斯♥租客疑神疑鬼的
about the -- the Russian renters?
多谢提醒 多谢你提起这事
Oh, I'm glad -- I'm glad you brought up the Russians
看我发现了啥
because look at what I found!
那是我的征服者特别雪茄
That's my El Conquistador Especial.
今早歌♥洛莉亚从我这拿的
Gloria took that from me this morning.
我猜
Oh, let me guess,
就在她出门买♥♥橙汁之前
right before she went out to buy orange juice...
-没错 -其实她并没有买♥♥
- That's right. - ...Except for she wasn't.
她和小卡去赶占屋者了
She was with Cam getting rid of the squatters
而我被他拖住了
while I was being stalled by that man!
他们帮我藏麋鹿了
They helped me hide a reindeer!
去年圣诞节的事吗
From a year ago?
鬼知道他们这样已经多久了
Who knows how long this has been going on.
他们私自合伙
Okay, they've been in cahoots,
互相掩护犯下的错事
covering up each other's mistakes
在我们有机会羞辱他们之前就瞒住了
before we've even had a chance to shame them.
你们几个
Since this little alliance
背着我们拉帮结派擅自做决定
made a decision to go behind our backs,
我们也要不带你们 自己做决定一次
maybe we should make a decision without them...
比如度假地点
Oh. ...Like where we're going on vacation.
什么 不行 绝对不行
What? No, por favor, no!
什么 不行 怎么可以这样
What? No! You can't do that.
姐喜欢 姐喜欢
I like it. I like it.
就这么定了 去投票吧
Let's do this. Let's go vote.
好 有了
Yep. We've got it.
好了 我们决定了
Okay. We've reached a decision.
鼓声起
Drum roll please.
凑合吧
Close enough.
我们全家要去
The family is going to...
意大利
...Italy!
好棒啊
Ah! Yes!
天呐 太棒了
Oh, my God! That's awesome!
真好啊 大家
That's so awesome, guys!
最可笑的是他们还以为这主意是自己想出来的呢
The cutest part is that they think it was their idea.
在做什么呢
Mmm, what are you making?
是一道杰妈妈
I'm making an Italian dish
以前做过的意大利菜
that Jay's mother used to make.
意大利千层面早餐
Breakfast lasagna.
很棒的决定 亲爱的
Great call, honey.
亲爱的 你的早餐在桌上了
Hey, sweetie, your breakfast is on the table.
这是啥
Oh, what's this?
我给意大利帅哥取了名 他叫乔瓦尼
Oh! I've named him. It's Giovanni.
我还在想昨晚的电影
I'm still thinking about that movie last night.
你选得真是好
You picked a good one.
只有意大利人才拍得出这么浪漫的东西
Only the Italians could make something that romantic.
给我的爱人[意语]的煎饼
Flapjacks for mi amore.
谢谢[意语]
Oh, grazie.
爸 无意冒犯 这些杂♥志♥里的内容
No offense, dad, but I'm not sure these magazines
没你想的那么有价值
are the treasure trove of information you thought they were.
为什么这么说
What are you talking about?
《冰川: 直到永远》
Glaciers: Now and Forever.
《加拿大: 我们北方的神秘邻国》
Canada: Our mysterious Neighbor to the North.
这些失落部落的照片挺有意思的
Don't hate these photos of the lost tribes.
她裙子上吊的是人头
That's a human head hanging off her skirt.
孩子们 这些杂♥志♥记录的是
Kids, these magazines harken back to a time
人类为填饱肚子费尽心思的时代
when man had to forage and fight for his foods.
你们现在的日子过得太舒服了
You guys have it too easy nowadays.
可以躺着吃零食 说一句
You can lay around eating snacks saying,
"谷歌♥ 把厨房♥灯调暗"就行了
"Okay, Google, dim the kitchen lights."
没问题
Sure thing.
继续 爸
Go ahead, Dad.
好吧 谷歌♥
Okay, Google,
给我放一段
show me a video of a kangaroo
袋鼠和海盗打羽毛球的片子
playing badminton with a pirate.
好的 正在在♥线♥播♥放♥
Sure, playing on YouTube.
太神了吧
What?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表