one of these emergency rocks through the glass!
好烫
That's hot!
我在给前台发短♥信♥
I'm texting the front desk.
听着 菲尔 我做不到
Listen, Phil, I can't do this.
你要离开我了吗
You're leaving me here?!
不 我不能忍♥受你在这个俱乐部
No, I can't have you at this club!
这是我的地盘 见鬼
This is my place, damn it.
不
No!
对不起 菲尔
I'm sorry, Phil.
你不能另找一个俱乐部吗
Can't you find another club?
看看我的生活
I mean, look at my life.
我建好了自己的房♥子
I mean, I built my house,
还没等我住进去 我就结婚了
and before I even lived in it, I got married.
是挺棒的
And that's fantastic.
然后我有了自己的书房♥
And then I have my study,
在那我可以关上门喝一杯苏格兰威士忌
where I can close the door and have a glass of Scotch.
而现在那是乔的房♥间 也挺好的
And now it's Joe's room, and that's fantastic.
但这里是我仅剩的唯一的
But this is the only place I have left
不用和家人分享的空间
that I don't have to share with my family.
我不想当打断你的白♥痴♥ 但你发出信息了吗
I don't want to be that guy, but did you send that text yet?
唯一我觉得特别的地方
The one place I feel special --
他们喊我王牌或者杰哥或者普里契
they call me "Ace" and "Jay Boy" and "Pritch."
我在别的地方都没在这里痛快 好吗
I'm not comfortable other places, okay?
而你 你在哪都能融入
But you -- you fit in everywhere.
整个世界都是你的俱乐部
The whole world is your club!
但我只有这个地方
But I have this place!
你懂了吧
You get that, right?
维护人员一分钟后就到了
Maintenance arrived one minute later
用海鲜吧里的冰块把他包了起来
and packed him in ice from the seafood bar,
然后他就完好如初了
and he was as good as new.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
好点了
Better.
杰 我在想你刚刚说的话
Jay, I was thinking about what you said before.
如此真诚 敏感
It was so honest and sensitive.
和脆弱
And vulnerable.
停
Hey.
这件事天知地知你知我知
No one needs to know about that.
不管怎样 这是你的俱乐部
Anyway, this is your club.
我退出吧
I'm -- I'm dropping out.
不 你和我一样理应享受这一切
Well, you deserve it just as much as I do.
没事的
It's fine.
我不能让你放弃这一切
I can't let you give all this up.
拜托 俱乐部里有
For God's sake, there's the club chair
胖子阿巴寇坐着焦急地等待裁决的椅子
Fatty Arbuckle anxiously awaited his verdict.
阿巴寇是好莱坞默片时代喜剧明星 被指控强♥奸♥致人死亡
审判三年后无罪释放
杰 我是真心的
Jay, I mean it.
好吧 至少让我送你些什么作为补偿
Well, at least let me give you something in return.
你说吧
You name it.
真的吗
Really?
-对 -那么
- Yeah. - Well...
我不喜欢你现在超级开心的样子
I don't like how happy you look right now.
这才是活着 不是吗
This is living, huh?
我们得在这待多久
How long do we have this thing for?
只有三个小时
Only three hours.
你看到标志了吗
You saw the sign.
每一跳都有价值
Every bounce counts!
太棒了
Yes!
跳起来 跳啊
Get you some! Get it!
我和弗拉德分手的那些事还令我心有余悸
The way things ended with me and Vlad, it always haunted me.
小卡没说错
Cam wasn't wrong about this.
我们买♥♥了全票
We paid for the whole seat,
但只看懂了它的边角
but we're only using the edge of it.
你知道吗 我只欠你这么多
You know, I only owe you so much.
我对你的补偿也是有限的
You don't get an unlimited number of these.
泰咪 你绝不会相信谁在这里
Tammy, you are never gonna believe who's here.
-谁 -弗拉德
- Who? - Vlad.
我的天 在哪
Oh, my God, where?
在那里
Out there.
我觉得我得早点溜了
I think might duck out early.
他在那 他就是弗拉德
There he is. That's Vlad.
太幸运了
Lucky!
弗拉德 弗拉德 弗拉德
Vlad! Vlad! Vlad! Vlad! Vlad!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表