是谁啊
Ooh! Who is it?
-没谁 -叫什么名字
- No one. - What's his name?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 如果没有其他反馈的话...
Well, if that's it for the feedback...
-我还有 其实 -好吧
- No, actually... - Oh. Yay.
我觉得结尾有点老套
For me, the ending felt a little trite.
有很多好的部分
There's a lot of good stuff in there,
但是那一大堆"对不起 对不起
but the whole "I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
我爱你 我爱你"的 我只是
I love you, I love you" -- I just --
觉得女人心思比那更复杂一些
I think women are more complicated than that.
别听她胡说 曼尼
Don't listen to her, Manny.
结尾很好
The ending was beautiful.
只是有些女人不善于
It's just that some women have a hard time
表达自己的感情
expressing their feelings.
又来了
Oh, this again?
歌♥洛莉亚 我可是很善于表达的人
Gloria, I'm a very feeling person.
是吗
Oh, really?
你在给我的生日贺卡上就写
From the woman that writes in my birthday cards
"祝好 克莱尔"
"Best, Claire."
这怎么不暖心了
How is that not warm?
我可是在给你最"好"的祝福
I am wishing you quite literally the best.
我是你家人
I am a person in your family.
不是给你修眉毛的
I am not the woman that does your eyebrows.
我为什么会给修眉毛的送生日贺卡
Why would I send her a birthday card?
问题是 你为什么不写"爱你的克莱尔"
The question is why can't you write "Love, Claire"?
我都会写"爱你的歌♥洛莉亚"
I write "Love, Gloria."
还在"我"上点了一大颗心
I even dot the "I" with a huge heart.
我对你说我爱你 你回我"我也是"
I tell you that I love you, and you say "Me, too."
为什么 你为什么就是不能说你爱我
Why? Why can't you tell me that you love me?
我也不知道为什么我说不出口
I don't know why I can't tell you that I --
我有段时间愿意说的
There was a time when I wanted to,
但错过了那时刻 再加上时光流逝
and then the moment passed and time went by
再说就感觉很刻意
and then it just felt forced.
你整天说这句话
You -- you say it all the time.
某些人会觉得反而稀释了话中感情呢
One could argue that dilutes it.
所以是我的错
Oh, so now it's my fault?
我这么跟你吵
I am lashing out at you
是因为我已经不止一次
because this is not the first time
被人这么指责了
I've been accused of this.
很抱歉我之前一直都没说过 歌♥洛莉亚
I am sorry I haven't said it before, Gloria.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
好了
Okay.
我的天 你说得对 的确很老套
My God, you're right. It is trite.
-你可以的 萨姆 -加油
- You got this, Sam! - Come on.
加油
Come on!
而你 要是再扔一个洗沟球
You on the other hand -- you throw one more gutter ball,
我就会诬陷你杀了人
And I will literally frame you for murder.
别有压力
No pressure.
那是怎么回事
I wonder what that's about.
你俩看上去很亲密嘛
You two seem awfully chummy.
如果你说的"亲密"指的是
Well, if by "chummy," you mean,
"处于一段来电的激♥情♥恋爱关系"
"In the throes of an electric sexual relationship,"
对 我们以你的保龄球发誓我们亲密得很
then, yes, you bet your bowling balls we're chummy.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
这就说得通了
I just put it all together.
你俩都是菲茨宝
You're both Fizbo.
我跟你们其中一个在一起
When I'm with one of you,
另一个就去穿小丑服 制♥造♥完美不在场证明
The other's wearing the costume, creating the perfect alibi.
灵光一闪啊
Light-bulb moment!
又在说小丑的事了
This clown thing again.
塔克你听我说 如果我想报复你
Look, Tucker, if I wanted to get back at you
报复一些比如像是
for, oh, I don't know, say something like
撮合我跟你直男岳父之类的事
setting me up with your straight father-in-law,
我绝对不会用
I certainly wouldn't do it
-偷走你傻♥逼♥宝服的手段 -是菲茨宝
- by stealing your stupid bozo suit. - It's Fizbo.
亲爱的 你人品最高尚了
Way to take the high road, sweetie.
首先 我会侵入你电邮
First, I'd hack your e-mails,
然后我会创几个社交网站小号♥
then I'd create several fake social-media accounts,
用来散播全方位抹黑 泼你脏水的谣言
which I would use to mount the multi-pronged smear campaign
让你与所有你爱的人的关系四分五裂
to drive a wedge between you and everything you love.
这话或许有点吓到人啊
That's maybe a bit of a red flag.
接着我会用你名义办几张信♥用♥卡♥
And then I'd get several credit cards in your name
并着手进行一场大规模身份盗窃计划
and then embark on a massive identity-theft scheme
把你搞到破产
that would leave you bankrupt
如果老天开眼 甚至还让你被刑事起诉
and, with any luck at all, facing criminal charges.
这才是我的报复方式
That's what I'd do.
好啦 她就是个小调皮蛋
Okay. She's a bit of a handful, huh?
我刚在想 或许我们这周末
You know, I was thinking, maybe we should take a beat
去见你父母的事可以再缓缓
on meeting your parents this weekend.
你怎么看 好啦
What do you say? All right.
什么
What?
高 太高招了
Bravo! Bravo.
如果你觉得你这段浮夸的报仇独白
If you think your little over-the-top revenge monologue
能够令我转移怀疑对象
is gonna throw me off your scent,
那你就大错特错了
then you are sorely mistaken.
打开你的包
Now open your bag.
什么
What?
你们所有人 打开你们的包
All of you, open your bags!
你们不用... 小卡 你快停下
You don't have... Cam, you got to stop.
快打开
Open them!
你有妄想症 你在发神经
You're paranoid. You are paranoid.
没有人穿着你...
No one is dressing up...
靠 最恨你对我错的时候了
Oh, damn it, I hate it when you're right.
什么 他在那里
What -- Oh! There he is!
追 快把他拿下
Chase him! Get him!
站住 你个冒牌货
Stop! Imposter!
请关上门 女士 我们在追犯人
Close your door, ma'am! We're in pursuit!
-好啦 悠点 悠点 -谢谢
- Okay, okay, okay. - Thank you!
好啦
Okay.
我们追丢他了
We lost him.
等等 他落了面具
Wait. His mask.
闻起来有啤酒跟起司薯条味
It smells like beer and cheese fires.
-米奇尔 简直神探啊 -太好啦
- Oh, Mitchell, that's good investigative work. - Yes.
你把犯人缩小到
You've narrowed it down
保龄球馆里的所有人啦
to everyone in the bowling alley.
我只剩一张牌啦
Uno.
你在这里啊
There you are.
我们到处找你呢
We've been looking all over for you.
你们有来这里找过吗 派对举办处这里
Did you check in here, in the room where the party is?
别担心 我们没忘掉你
Don't worry. We didn't forget about you.
希望你们做的事
I hope it was worth it.
比我们错过的老船长餐厅更值得一去
We missed our reservation to Captain Scupper's.
别担心 菲尔 我们吃过了
Don't worry, Phil. We ate.
赌场经理送了免费鲜虾鸡尾酒
Pit boss sent some shrimp cocktails
到我们的双骰赌桌
over to our craps table.
还有一些普通的真鸡尾酒 对吧
Along with some regular cocktails, am I right?
对啊
Yeah!
你 你得在场才知道笑点
You -- you had to be there.
我懂 你们吃了虾喝了酒
I get it. You had shrimp and drinks.
如果不会给你们造成麻烦
Now, if it's not too much trouble,
我们能继续走安排的行程了吗
maybe we could get back on schedule.
我们可不能错过萨达卡的暖场表演
We don't want to miss Sedaka's opening act --
矮人版小理查
Extremely little richard.
小理查是出生于1932年的老牌男歌♥手
天啊 他可真是超矮
Good golly, is he small!
计划改变了 我把那些票
Change of plans -- I traded those tickets
换成了"亚瑟王的逼中剑"的票
for seats to "Sexcalibur."
-你干嘛了 -是色情版的"中世纪秀"
- You what? - It's a dirty "Medieval times."
你不是吧
Are you kidding me?
没关系的 菲尔
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表