我眼睛都睁不开了
I just need to close my eyes.
少跟我来这套
Oh! Knock it off!
你得忍♥住
Ow! You're gonna suck it up.
你得打起精神来
You're gonna pull your act together.
你得跟我去3232号♥登机口
And you're coming with me to gate 3232.
这号♥码不对吧
That can't be right.
我们永远到不了
We're just never gonna make it.
我的天 你说得对
Oh, my God. You're right.
我们会死在这个机场的
We're gonna die in this airport.
这是去达拉斯的224航♥班♥
This is the final boarding call
在32号♥登机口的最后登机通知
for flight 224 to Dallas at gate 32.
等等 我们还赶得及 英雄请留步
Wait, there's still time. Sir, stop!
停车
Stop!
请问您能不能载我们去
Is there a way that you can take us
-32号♥登机口 -32号♥ 没错
- to gate 32? - 32, yeah.
-好吧 -好
- I guess. - Okay, wow.
太感谢您了 您救了我们的命
Thank you so much. You are a life saver.
麻烦您快点
Please hurry. Okay.
到了
We're here.
-谢谢您 -太感谢您了
- Thank you. - Oh, thank you.
-万分感谢 -万分感谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you so much.
我们是米奇和小卡
Mitch and Cam.
您好 我们是米奇和小卡
Hi! Hi! Hi, we're Mitch and Cam!
我是米奇 他是小卡
I'm Mitch, he's Cam.
塔克先生 普里契特先生
Mr. Tucker, Mr. Pritchett --
你们刚好赶到
you made it just in time.
太好了 我的天
Okay. Oh, my gosh.
谢谢二位
Thank you.
露西 我们女儿的名字叫露西
Lucy, her name is Lucy.
我们回家来了 露西
We're coming home, Lucy!
各位 我们五分钟后
Hey, everyone, we are firing up the hologram
向进取号♥星舰发射全息图
to the Starship Enterprise in five minutes.
不来是傻子
Be there or be square.
我觉得去了也是傻子
I don't think he had to "or" that one.
亲爱的 现在我们到这里了
You know, honey, now that we're here,
我不确定擅自来找艾丽克斯是个好主意
I'm not sure it's such a great idea to barge in on Alex.
克莱尔 我担心她
Claire, I'm worried.
她不回我们短♥信♥
She's not returning texts.
她朋友说她从不出门
Her friend says she never goes out.
一生频道里讲到大学女生崩溃的电影中
This is the first act of every Lifetime movie
美国首个为女性设计的电视频道
都是以此为序幕
about college girl meltdowns.
好吧 但我们或许该先跟她说一下
Yeah, but maybe we should give her a little head's up.
在"全优生到全忧生"中
That's what Alicia Silverstone's mom, Judith Light,
该频道只有一部《全优生到女♥优♥生》
艾丽西娅·希尔维斯通与朱迪斯·萊特皆是名演员
艾丽西亚的妈妈朱迪斯一开始也这么觉得
thought in "From Straight A's to a Straight Jacket."
相信我 这是确保她没有
Trust me, this is the best way to make sure
晚上躲起来抑郁的最好方式
she's not spending her nights holed up and depressed.
艾丽克斯 宝贝 爸妈来了
Alex? Honey, it's Mom and Dad.
或许这是好现象
Oh, well, maybe this is a good sign.
或许她已经和朋友出去了 就像正常...
Maybe she's already out with friends, just like a normal --
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
想着来打声招呼 或许带你出去吃顿饭
Thought we'd pop by, say hi, maybe take you out for a bite.
除非你已经和一群有趣的人约好出去吃饭了
Unless you've already got fun group dinner plans?
我的玉米卷饼热好了
My burrito's ready.
你在喝酒吗
You're drinking?
有时酒能帮助我睡眠
Wine helps me sleep sometimes.
我真希望你们先打电♥话♥通知我
You know, I really wish you guys had called.
我现在忙着课业什么的
I'm so busy with school stuff right now,
这里也一团乱
and this place is a mess.
你在这里啊
Aww, there you are.
你买♥♥了猫吗
You got a cat?
-不是我的 -你偷了一只猫吗
- It's not mine. - You stole a cat?
就像"耶鲁生沦落监狱"的内芙·坎贝尔
Just like Neve Campbell in "From Yale to Jail."
有这本书但没这部剧
内芙·坎贝尔是知名电视女演员
老天 宝贝 你真的没事吗
Oh, God. Honey, are you sure you're okay?
这是周六晚上
It's Saturday night.
你却穿着浴袍在喝酒
You're drinking wine in your bathrobe
还有一只来路不明的猫
with a come-from-nowhere cat.
这有什么问题吗
What's wrong with that?
不算猫的话 我基本和你一模一样啊
Take away the cat, and I'm basically you.
宝贝
Honey,
我懂在大学格格不入是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be an outsider in college.
我和校园风云人物过去常在他们门口
The cool kids and I used to try to make them feel better
留香蕉面包以使他们感觉好点
by leaving banana bread outside their door.
我们先敲门 然后跑开藏在灌木丛后面
We'd knock and then run off and hide behind a bush
就为了看看他们脸上的表情
and watch them just to see the expression on their faces --
菲尔
Phil.
你♥爸♥和我只是很担心
Your dad and I are just concerned
因为你最近有点疏远了
'cause you've been so distant lately.
我跟你们说了我最近忙
I told you I've been busy.
没人说你的生活不精彩
Nobody's saying you don't lead a full life.
你学习 做玉米卷饼
You study, you make burritos.
或许你只是有点寂寞或忧郁
Maybe -- maybe you're just a little lonely or depressed.
妈 我很好
I'm fine, mom.
我们随时都能接你回去治疗
'Cause we could always get you back into therapy.
-没错 -或者让你搬回家和我们住
- Yes. - Or have you move home with us.
天 别说了
God, stop.
为什么你们总把我想成忧郁的废柴
Why do you guys always just assume I'm some depressed loser?
你们有没有想过我疏远了
Did it ever occur to you that maybe I've been so distant
是因为我忙着自己的生活
because I've been busy with my own life?
或许我活得很好
Maybe I'm doing great.
或许是因为我和一个特别的人在一起
Maybe I'm spending time with someone special.
她说得对
That's right.
本 你做什么呢
Ben, what are you doing?
我跟你说了待在里面
I told you to stay in there.
对不起 我以为你在铺哏要来个大揭秘
I'm sorry -- I thought you were, like, building to a big reveal.
我没有
I wasn't.
你和本... 亲爱的 他50岁了吧
You and Ben and -- Honey, isn't he 50?
他26岁
He's 26.
这是家族遗传
It runs in my family.
我直到死都会长这样
I'm gonna look like this until the day I die.
所以你是因为这个才不回家的啊
So, this is why you haven't been coming home?
因为你在和你♥妈♥的♥助理交往
You've been dating your mom's assistant?
我其实是营销经理
I'm actually a marketing manager.
知道吗 或许你围条毛巾
You know what? This might go better for everyone
对大家都好
if you throw a towel on.
好的 有道理
Okay, yeah. That makes sense.
克莱尔 你能别解雇我吗
Claire, co-- um, could you not fire me?
你们偷偷约会多久了
Ugh, how long have you two been sneaking around?
几个月吧
A couple of months.
我去圣地亚哥时我们分了段时间
We took a break when I went to San Diego.
-什么 有吗 -别...
- What? We did? - Just...
这样可以吗
Is this okay?
当然 我们就是为它准备的
Um, yeah, yeah, we put it in for her.
-这是猫食玉米卷饼 -等等
- It's a feline burrito. - Wait a minute.
我就知道我认得这家伙
I knew I recognized that thing.
你应该知道 他带猫上班
You should know -- he brings that cat to work
现在看来 连约会也带
and apparently on dates.
他觉得是时候让他生命中
He thought it was time to bring together
最特别的两个女性见面了
the two most special ladies in his life.
我可受不了每天上班
Well, I cannot go to work every day
都要想他脸上为什么露出蠢笑
and wonder why he's got that stupid smile on his face.
怎么这都成你的事了
Why are you making this all about you?
这是我第一段成人关系 就这一段
This is the first adult relationship I've had in... ever.
但这是和本啊
But it's with Ben.
没事的 没事的 她没有恶意
It's okay. It's okay. She didn't mean that.
克莱尔 我能和你谈谈吗
Claire, can I talk to you for a second?
你可以在大家面前赞同我啊
Oh, you can agree with me in front of everyone.
我其实觉得你有点小题大做了
Actually, I think you're overreacting a little.
-什么 -我们来的时候以为
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表