我看《嘻哈帝国》时也是这种感觉
I feel the same way when I watch "Empire."
不是吧你
Oh! No, you don't!
有只脏猫总是坐到我新买♥♥的劳斯莱斯顶上
Some mangy cat keeps sitting on the roof of my new Rolls.
梅尔夫收集名车
Merv collects cars.
不是我显摆 但我收集的车
Not to brag, but I could do a production
都够拍《十二怒汉》汽车版了
of "12 Angry Men" starring cars.
不是吧你 太妃喵
No, you don't, Taffy!
他的话是什么意思
What-What is he talking about?
感染麦德逊大道的热情是什么
What's Madison Avenue flu?
我好像跟他提过
Oh. I-I may have mentioned that you had a --
你对宣传推广行业萌生了兴趣
a budding interest in the promotional arts,
撞大运的是 梅尔夫的助手
and, total stroke of luck, Merv's assistant
得了很重很重的病
is very, very sick.
等等 你觉得我的事业
Wait a minute. You think my business
和"卡尔的改车行"马桶座圈
is in the same universe as
是同一个宇宙里吗
Carl's Auto Body toilet seat covers?
多亏那个宝贝的福
Carl just opened a third location
卡尔刚刚开了第三家分店了
because of that wizard.
你只剩两条命了 太妃喵
You got two lives left, Taffy!
你就打算这么用这两条命吗
Is this how you want to spend them?!
我不需要找工作 我已经有工作了
I don't need a job. I have one.
你不是"懂你"战队的吗
What happened to "Team Gets It"?
其实我不懂
Well, I don't gets it.
看起来你只是混在舞厅里
Just seems like you're hanging out at clubs
和一群派对女拍照而已
taking pictures with a bunch of party girls.
我也想当个潮爸
I mean, I want to be hip,
但我压根搞不懂这些是在干嘛
but none of this makes any sense to me.
我只是希望你能得到最好的
I just want what's best for you.
多谢"激励" 也多谢你小看我
Nice pep talk. Oh, and thanks for underestimating me.
爆米花大亨
如果你是奥威尔·瑞登巴克的爹
You know, if you were Orville Redenbacher's dad,
海莉把他和奥维尔·莱特搞混了
飞机永远不会被发明出来
we wouldn't have airplanes!
打败你了
Got ya!
看来九命怪猫也不代表就能次次命大
I guess they don't always land on their feet.
触地得分
Touchdown!
那个德怀特真是厉害
That Dwight's something, huh?
是啊 他还行吧
Yeah! Well, he's fine, you know.
这是项团体性运动
It's-It's a team sport,
他要是不在了大概都没人会想他
so, you know, they probably wouldn't even miss him.
我只想说一句
I just want to say
-我很欣赏您的选择 -谢谢
- I love what you're doing. - Well, thank you.
我都是用这种裤子来搭这件毛衣
I-I wear this sweater with these trousers a lot.
当你的腰部很高
When you're high-waisted,
要找到能相衬的上下身衣裤真的很难...
it is very difficult finding pieces that work together, so...
你的确看起来很时髦 但她的意思是
Yeah, you look really nice, but what she means is
您选择让德怀特住在你们家的举动很高尚
it's great that you're letting Dwight live with you.
你收留了德怀特吗
You're taking Dwight in?
-听起来不像你的作风啊 -这个
- That doesn't sound like you. - It's -- It's --
他要逼他搬出去
He's making him move out.
那听起来倒像你的作风
That sounds like you.
你们好 废柴们
Hey, losers.
我就感觉在小卖♥♥部[老人站牌]看到的是你
Thought I'd see you down at the concession stand.
你想了多久才想到这个双关语
How long were you working on that one?
这是你给卢克写的演讲稿里的笑话吗
Is that one of the gems that you wrote into Luke's speech?
我告诉你们 卢克的演讲稿是他自己写的
I will have you know that Luke wrote his own speech.
他参与了写作
He contributed.
他在场而已
He was there. Mm.
你这身西装是怎么回事
What's with the suit?
还说我 你为什么穿得跟女歌♥手麻辣鸡似的
Me? Why are you dressed like Nicki Minaj?
我妈和杰说这样会让我更能引起共鸣
My mom and Jay said it made me more relatable.
我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥一样
I feel like an idiot.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我妈♥逼♥我穿成这样 好让我更像你
My mom forced me to wear this so I'd be more like you.
说得好像我会用棕色皮带配黑皮鞋一样
Yeah, because I'd wear a brown belt with black shoes?
你知道我们该怎么做吗
You know what we should do?
弃稿 发自内心去演讲
Throw out our speeches and speak from the heart.
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
你忘带演讲稿了是不是
Mm. You forgot your speech, didn't you?
应该是第五修正案 即不能自证其罪
我要行使第二修正案法
I plead the second.
另外你们该知道
Also, uh, You should know,
三个行凶者里已经有两个被抓到了
they arrested two of the three perpetrators.
宝贝 你来这做什么
Hey, honey. What are you doing here?
证明自己
Making a point.
你们好
Oh. Hey.
我是菲尔·邓菲
Uh, I-I'm Phil Dunphy.
有问题的话 尽管问
Feel free to ask any... questions.
脖子上的纹身不错
Sweet neck tattoo.
别忘了在访客登记簿上签名
Don't forget to sign the guest book.
这些不是你工作上的朋友吗
Aren't these your, uh -- your work friends?
没错 等一下
Yeah. Hold on a second.
亚利桑那 你又撅鸭子嘴了
Hey, Arizona! Quack quack.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道你不认为我做的是正经工作
Look, I know you don't think what I'm doing is real,
但我们刚刚才通过我们在各个平台上的账号♥
but we just posted about this terrible house
发布了这间烂房♥子的出♥售♥信息
through all our accounts on multiple platforms,
现在慕名而来的人已经一大堆了
and there's already a ton of people here,
所以说 不用谢啦
so, uh, you're welcome.
我们真不需要搞这些 但好吧
We don't really need all this stuff, but okay.
好了 各位观众
All right, everybody.
在我们的仪仗队粉墨登场
Before our marching band takes the field
带来致敬扎克·埃夫隆系列电影的表演之前
with their tribute to the films of Zac Efron,
美国男演员 曾出演众多青春与歌♥舞电影
让我们有请两位候选人
let's hear from our two candidates
带来他们学生会主席的竞选演讲
for Student Council President.
首先出场的是曼尼·迪尔加多
First up is Manny Delgado.
实际上 我们打算一起完成这次演讲
Actually, we're going to speak together.
卢克和我站在这里 是希望赢得你们的投票
Luke and I are here because we each want your votes.
然而 某些人却一心想改变我们
However, certain people want to change us
让我们变得完全不像我们自己
into being something each of us is not.
-他们居然这样公开羞辱我们 -是我们自找的
- They're publicly shaming us. - We deserve it.
最重要的是你们两位家长学到教训
The important thing is you two learned something.
省省吧 大家长
Save it, patriarch.
我们想说的是 我们是两个
The point is, we are two individuals
拥有着截然不同的个性和想法的人
with our own unique personalties and ideas.
他说得没错
What he said.
最后我赢了
I won.
这次创了学校历史上最低的投票记录
It was the lowest voter turnout in school history.
选民讨厌我们俩个
They hated the both of us.
不过讨厌你更多一点
But you more.
我不得不承认 我确实有点佩服你真的带来了
I got to admit, I'm really impressed that you got
这么一大屋子人 不过他们...
all these people here, but they, um --
看起来不太像会买♥♥♥房♥♥子的人
they don't really look like house buyers.
爸 你完全不会看这年代的有钱人
Dad, you have no idea who has money anymore.
看到那个女孩了吗
You see that girl?
她靠玩电脑游戏就能赚进六位数
She makes six figures playing video games.
还有那个男的 他发明了一个应用
And that dude, he invented an app
专门用来吐槽朋友 叫做最佳"损"友
for trashing your friends called App Smear.
他们里面随便谁都买♥♥得起这房♥子
Oh. Any one of these people could buy this house.
而如果他们买♥♥下了 我们从你的佣金中抽头
And if they do, you give us a percentage of your commission.
这就是我们的生财之道
That's how we make money.
你是这个房♥子的中介吗
You the realtor?
正是在下
Indeed, I am.
我挺喜欢这里的
I like this place.
能指给我看看凶案发生的地方吗
Show me where it happened.
就在...这个走廊的尽头
Um, it's...right down this hall.
您先请
After you.
她爸爸可有钱了
Her dad's loaded.
顺便提一下 你看过房♥子的价格了吗
By the way, have you seen the price?
房♥东不是这里唯一被砍过的东西 还有房♥价
The, uh -- The owner wasn't the only thing that's been slashed.
海豚队获胜 21比20
And the Dolphins win, 21-20.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表