螺母也都拧上
and all the lug nuts are snug,
就只差交叉把它们都拧紧了
you just got to tighten everything in a cross pattern.
何不你们一人来拧一个呢
Why don't you each do one?
如果可以的话 我不想身上沾到油污
If it's okay, I'd rather not get grease all over me.
要想改变世界
Hey, you can't change the world
必定满手泥泞
without getting your hands dirty.
好吧 给我
Okay. Give me that.
你说得真对
You're right.
这感觉好棒
This is great.
感觉我无所不能
It feels like I can do anything.
你这是在转松
You're loosening it.
不好意思 对不起
Oh. Oh, sorry.
谢谢你 乔伊
Thank you, Joey.
你换胎的速度好快
You did that so fast.
车子是我血液里的一部分
Well, cars are in my blood.
我的奶奶自己开了一家修车厂
You know, my grandmother ran her own garage.
太厉害了
Huh. That's so awesome.
在那种年代一定有各种偏见
There must have been a lot of prejudice back then.
的确 但后来呢
There was... but eventually,
她还是帮忙爱尔兰佬修车了
she started fixing Irish people's cars.
莉莉 你去把剩下的转紧吧
Well, uh, Lily, why don't you finish it off.
我不够力气
I'm not strong enough.
我来帮你
Well, then let me help you.
我们联手力气更大
We're stronger together.
我们联合的确更强大
Wow. We are stronger together.
对不起我之前看轻你
Oh, I'm sorry I put you down before.
你是个很强大的女人 歌♥洛莉亚
You are a formidable woman, Gloria.
你值得受人尊敬
You deserve respect.
不 克莱尔 你才值得受人敬重
No, Claire, you are the one that deserves respect.
你养大了三个很棒的孩子 经营了一家公♥司♥
You have raised three wonderful children, you run a company,
不浪费时间在鸡毛蒜皮的小事
you don't waste time on silly things like...
比如搞发型之类的
the way your hair looks.
你会把该做的事都做好
You just get things done.
这样就好了 你们能重新上路了
And that is it. You guys are all set.
真的很谢谢你
Thank you so much.
有什么方法可以报答你吗
Is there any way we could pay you for your time?
不用不用 真的不必
No, no, absolutely not.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
让我帮忙你们重置胎压检测系统
But let me just reset your tire-pressure monitor
这样它才不会一直发出警示音
so that thing doesn't beep at you all day.
好的 去吧 劳烦你了
Yes, please. Go right ahead.
看到了吗 莉莉
See that, Lily?
我们不需要男人来解救我们
We didn't need a man to help us get out of this.
当女人对别的女人伸出援手时就是这样
This is what happens when women help other women.
她应该只是确定一下有没有修好吧
She's probably just making sure it works, right?
那个贱♥人♥偷走了我的车
So that bitch stole my car.
往好的方面看 看到一名女性打入
On a positive note, it is nice to see a woman
曾是男性主导的行业领域也很棒
break into a previously male-dominated field.
我的化妆品不在保险里
My makeup was not insured.
这是完美解决方法啊
It's the perfect solution.
我们不能就做个决定就行了吗
Can't we just make an decision?
怎么了
What's going on?
你♥爸♥跟我在争一件事
Oh, your father and I have been arguing about something
争了一个多小时了
for over an hour.
幸好 我做了个特别的硬币
Fortunately, I've made a special coin
一面是我的脸 一面是你♥妈♥的♥脸
with my face on one side and your mom's on the other.
像女权斗士纪念币的丑版
Ugh, Susan B. Unflattering.
好的 来吧
Okay, here we go.
-是克莱尔那面 -赞
- It came up Claire. - Yep!
以后火葬
Getting cremated!
靠
Damn it!
好的 还有一题
Okay, here's another one...
我那面 我们用储备金买♥♥海边公♥寓♥
my head, we use our nest egg for a beach condo.
你那面 就留给孩子当应急金
Yours, the kids' safety net.
干嘛这样
Hey, not cool.
抱歉啦 孩子们
I'm so sorry, you guys.
你们还是可以来探望我们啊
Aw, you can come visit.
前提是你们有钱来
You know, if you can afford it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表