我该担心吗
Should I be worried?
她也许会尝试对他下手
She might try and pressure him a little,
但卢克是个聪明孩子 对吗
but Luke's a smart kid, right?
我靠
Damn it.
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
我能听见楼上的俄♥国♥人嘲笑民♥主♥政♥治♥
I can hear the Russians upstairs laughing at democracy.
-我们一起上去吧 -不 我单独行动
- All right, shall we? - No. I work alone.
如果你听见两声身体撞地 就是解决了
If you hear two bodies hit the floor, it's done.
要是听见第三声 就赶紧找后援
If you hear three, one tried to get back up.
好吧
Okay...
真对不起
I'm so sorry!
菲尔
Phil!
米奇尔
Mitchell!
真是巧啊 你来这家健身房♥健身吗
Wow, that's crazy. Is -- is this your gym?
没错
Yeah.
我正准备去邮局呢
I was just heading into the post office.
你介意陪我一起吗 他们办事很快的
You mind keeping me company? They're always quick.
其实呢 我要去...
Oh, well, actually, I gotta --
我的钥匙不见了
I don't have my keys.
我一定是丢哪里了
Oh, I must have dropped them.
真糟糕 我可以帮你到健身房♥找找
Oh, no. Well, I'll -- I'll help you check the gym.
你还记得用过哪些健身器材吗
You remember what machines you were using?
全部
All of them.
我们搜索遍了整个健身房♥
We scoured that gym.
其实还真花了相当长的时间
It actually did take a crazy long time,
因为米奇尔一直迷路
because Mitchell kept getting lost.
但我还需要再拖延一会儿
But I still needed a little more time.
抱歉耽误了你这么久
Sorry that took so long.
一碰上图书馆旧书清♥仓♥我就走不动道
I can't pass up a library book sale.
只要一美元就能买♥♥到塞满车后箱的杂♥志♥
I mean, a dollar for as many magazines as you can fit in the car.
没错 《国家地理》
Yeah, National Geo--
《爱尔兰 蛮夷的土地》
Ireland: Land of Savages.
这事多少年前出版的啊
How old are these?
-你好 亲爱的 -菲尔
- Hi, honey. - Hey, Phil,
我知道今早你已经去过超♥市♥买♥♥橙汁了
I know you already went to the store for O.J. This morning,
但你回来路上能再去买♥♥点红酒晚上喝吗
but can you go back and grab some wine for tonight?
没问题 再见 美女
You got it. Ciao, bella.
你今早去买♥♥橙汁了吗
You went out for orange juice this morning?
真巧 小卡也是
That's a coincidence. Cam did too.
的确是巧 那... 那真是
That is a coincidence. That's -- that's really...
你好
有何贵干
每天我都会带乔去一个在俄♥罗♥斯♥社区的公园
Every day, I take Joe to a park in a Russian neighborhood.
我们很喜欢去那里
We like it there.
那些俄♥国♥保姆管教俄♥国♥娃时
I have picked up a few phrases
我学会了一些俄语短语
that the Russian nannies tell to the Russian kids.
游戏时间结束了
你谁
你们两个坏小子 到该回家的时候了
你觉得她是真有来头吗
长这么漂亮还会说俄语的女人肯定有后台
和朋友们说再见吧 到小睡的时间了
她肯定认识"屠夫"
我很肯定咱们能把事情商量妥的
难道你们想尝尝炸鸡柳的滋味吗
女王饶命 别把我的手炸成鸡柳
其实很简单的 米奇
Well, it's pretty simple, Mitch.
你只要乱摸一通
You just touch everything,
等开拖车的人来了
and then when the tow truck guy shows up
看到你满手油污就会觉得你是行家
and sees your dirty paws, he knows you're a pro.
还要尽可能多说"风扇传动皮带"
Also, say "fan belt" as often as you...
米奇尔
Mitchell?
米奇尔
Mitchell?
是我
Hello.
红熊猫已逃离动物园
The red panda's left the zoo.
-什么红熊猫 -米奇尔的代号♥
- Red panda? - Mitchell's code name!
我已经尽可能拖住他了 还是被他跑了
I stalled him for as long as I could, and he got away.
-那我还有多少时间 -我也不知道
- Okay, well, how much time do I have? - I'm not sure.
我都不知道我现在在哪
I don't really know where I am.
我只能看见
All I can see is --
-原来就在你家旁边 -什么
- Oh, there's your house. - What?
-小卡 -回来啦 甜心
- Cam. - Hi, sweetheart!
少用你那套《乱世佳人》的南方风情迷惑我
Save the Southern charm, Scarlett.
-菲尔明显是想阻止我回家来 -什么
- Phil was clearly just trying to keep me from here. - What?
我先是丢了钥匙
Yeah, I-I lost my keys,
然后他就突然出现
and sudden-suddenly he shows up and --
这是不是和我们早上听到的
Does this have something to do
楼上传来的撞击声有什么关系
with the thud we heard upstairs?
米奇尔 我这话是带着爱意说的
Mitchell, I-I say this with love,
但你这是纯脑子抽风啊
but you're coming unhinged.
你对我的这些怀疑 这些指控
The suspicions, the accusations,
滚床单时机械化的表现
the mechanical sexual performance --
我心爱的米奇尔哪去了
Where has Mitchell gone?
但我又不是医生
Yeah, I'm -- but I'm not a doctor,
所以你要是非说楼上有事情不对
so if you think something's going on upstairs,
那咱务必上去看个清楚
by all means, let's go take a look.
可话说回来
You know, on the other hand,
假如我是名医生 我会说
if I were a doctor, I would say,
"你编出这么多阴谋论是怎么回事"
"What's up with all the conspiracy theories?"
你这是教科书般的偏执狂啊
It's textbook paranoia.
人人都这么说
Everyone's talking about it.
但话又说回来 我不是医生
But again, not a doctor,
咱这就上楼吧
so shall we?
你知道在俄语里
Well, you know, there are 30 different ways
有30种方式说"对不起"吗
to say "I'm sorry" in Russian.
对不起
I'm sorry.
或许的确是我多疑了
Maybe I was being paranoid.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted,
我也很抱歉我说你床上技巧机械化
and I'm sorry for calling your lovemaking mechanical.
我其实很喜欢你那个害羞教师的角色扮演
I actually really like your shy, school teacher character.
征服者特别雪茄
El Conquistador Especial.
我爸抽的牌子
My dad's brand.
但我不明白上面为什么会有唇膏
That doesn't explain the lipstick, though.
我爸连润唇膏都不肯用
No, my dad won't even wear Chapstick.
他说爷们擦多了会变基
He says it's a gateway balm.
-外公 -我天
- Grandpa? - Oh, geez.
我就知道我应该闯那个黄灯来阻止
I knew I should have run that yellow.
你上衣呢
Where's your shirt?
布雷斯韦特女士想让我搬几个箱子
Mrs. Braithwait wanted me to move some boxes,
她叫我脱掉上衣以免弄脏衣服
and told me to take it off so it didn't get dirty.
但我还是觉得自己变得"肮脏"了
But I kinda feel dirty anyway.
去拿衣服 我们这就走
Grab your shirt. We're leaving.
卢克 把你那条脏脏的紧身裤脱下来洗洗吧
Luke, let's get those dirty, tight pants in the wash.
幸会
Oh, hello.
你好
How are ya?
我是来接我刚满18岁的外孙的
I'm here to pick up my barely-legal grandson.
我认得你
I recognize you.
你也是俱乐部的 对吧
From the club, right?
你就是那反抗新的白♥痴♥禁雪茄令的家伙
You're the one fighting that silly new cigar rule.
不好意思 你把我上衣放哪了
Excuse me? Where'd you put my shirt?
让我们单独聊聊 孩子
Give us a minute, kid.
那条禁雪茄令的确很蠢 不是吗
It is a dumb rule, isn't it?
蠢到家了
It's terrible.
我已故的前夫最爱在正厅里抽了
My late husband loved smoking in the main lodge.
你逼我喷的古龙水就是他的吗
Is that whose cologne you made me put on?
行了行了 你不是还有箱子要搬吗
Hey, hey, hey. Boxes, right?
我这里有份请♥愿♥书
I've got a petition here.
不如你瞟一眼
Why don't you read it quick?
你没准愿意签名呢
You might want to sign it.
我觉得现在可能不是时候
Oh, I'm not sure now's such a good time.
我这脖子
My neck is so...
卢克 还不伺候着
Luke, get in there.
施展一下你双手的魔力
Put your magic fingers to work.
你怎么这么了解我身体的需求
Mm. How do you know my body this well?
就签在那个X上
Right there on the "X."
你看起来够放松了
Oh, you seem relaxed.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表