Anyway, I just wanted to pick
来拿走我留在这的东西
something up that I left here.
看
Bam!
等一下
Oh, wait. Uh...
看 你们老爸拼的
Bam! Your dad did that.
黄色是最难拼的一面
Yellow's the hardest side.
那是什么声音 怎么了
What is that sound? What happened?
我把楼梯栏杆撞坏了 我会修好的
Brooke the banister. I'll fix it!
这是什么东西
What's this thing?
别碰 别碰
No! No!
-不 -现在...
- Oh, no! - And now...
不不不
No, no, no, no!
给你养养眼
A treat for you.
不 不
No! No!
全都给我回家去
Everybody go home!
不
No!
* 把脚放在茶几上看体育比赛 *
* Watching sports with my feet on the table *
* 这样最棒了 *
* This is the best *
* 这样最棒了 *
* This is the best *
* 自己待着最棒了 *
* Being alone is the best *
《救救我》
"Rescue Me."
什么
What?
上周吃晚餐时
That was the name of the TV show
我想不起来的电视剧名叫《救救我》
I couldn't remember at dinner last week.
来 我们一起看
Come on. Let's pop it in.
现在不是时候 小卡
No. It's a bad time, Cam.
原来我不是过敏
Turns out, it wasn't the allergies.
我现在病得难受
I feel terrible.
你不要靠得太近 我不想害你被传染
You shouldn't be close to me. I don't want to get you sick.
我不会被传染的
Oh, gosh. No danger of that.
我具有马的免疫系统
I have the immune system of a horse.
小时候 我有次需要输血
When I was a kid, I needed a transfusion,
结果给我输错了马血
and there was a mix-up with the vials.
我联♥系♥了漫威漫画公♥司♥很多次
I've contacted Marvel Comics repeatedly,
但他们好像并不感兴趣
but they don't seem interested.
来 我给你煮点鸡汤
Come on. I'll make you some chicken soup.
曼尼 你好吗
Manny! Hey, hey!
这位是谁呀
And who is this?
小卡 这是希拉 我的...
Cam, this is Sierra, my --
哎哟 你说我们现在算什么关系呢
Gosh, what would you call us at this point?
老师分配的学习搭档
Teacher-assigned study partners.
如你所见 我有很多功课要做 所以...
As you can see, I've got a lot of work to do, so...
是的 我们只剩半小时时间了
Yeah, we only have another half-hour.
我答应了我爸 我会去给车换机油
I promised my dad I'd get an oil change.
曼尼可以帮你换
Oh, well, Manny can do that.
真的吗
Really?
真的啊 把你的车停进车♥库♥
Yeah! Pull your car into the garage.
当心别撞到他的杠铃片或电动工具就行了
Just be careful not to hit his weight set or his power tools.
那真的太棒了
Wow. That would be awesome.
小卡 我知道你是想帮我 但别这么做
Cam, I know you're trying to help, but stop.
我对车子一窍不通
I'm clueless about cars,
而且我真的怕她会撞到我妈的杠铃片
and I really don't want her hitting Mom's weight set.
我会一步步教你的
I'm gonna talk you through it.
好了 美女 不管你在忙什么
Okay, missy, whatever you're working on over here,
都让我来帮你吧
let me take over.
不不不 你帮不了
No, no, no. You can't.
这是我外婆的独门退烧药
This is my abuela's special fever cure.
麻烦你把干蝎子递给我
Please hand me the dried scorpion.
你要吃这个吗
You're gonna eat this?
不是 别犯傻了
No, don't be stupid.
我是打算用块布包着它
I am gonna wrap it in a rag
然后盖在额头上 让它渗进去
and I am gonna let it soak into my head.
好的 要不这样吧
Okay. You know what?
你先到床上躺着 我待会给你送来
Let's get you to bed, and I will bring it to you.
我知道怎么按药方准备 快去
I can follow a recipe. Go on.
不不不 这样...
No, no, no. It's --
快去吧
Go on.
小心点
Be careful.
好了 鸡喙粉末
All right. Ground chicken beak.
蟋蟀泥
Mashed crickets.
恶心 还有香菜
Ew! Cilantro? Ugh.
我去给您拿门卡 洗手间在那边
I'll grab your room key. Restroom's over there.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我一路开车来没停过 又喝了一大杯冰茶 所以...
I just drove the whole way. I had a huge iced tea, and --
我♥干♥嘛解释 你知道人类为什么要尿尿的
What am I doing? You know why people pee.
科林
Hey, Colin.
我刚才说不需要酒店地图 可能太草率了
Might have been hasty turning down that site map.
我已经误闯进同一个犹太成人礼两次了
I've walked into the same Bar Mitzvah twice now.
你在这里干嘛
Hey! Whatcha doing here?
我
Me?
你之前说小卡不会让你来的
You said Cam wouldn't let you come.
我还以为会很安全
I thought it was safe.
什么很安全 安全偷走我的特别日吗
Safe to what, steal my special day?
你形容得这么美妙
Well, you made it sound so good!
游泳池 牛排 不用跟人聊天
The pool, the steak, no one to talk to.
现在我们得跟人聊天了
Well, now we have someone to talk to.
"谢谢"你啊
Thanks a lot.
这地方很大
Look, the place is gigantic.
你干♥你♥的事 我忙我自己的
You do your thing, I'll do mine.
天啊
Oh, my God.
爸 你抄袭抄到连我在看的书都不放过
Dad, you even stole the book that I'm reading.
你来家里时
When you were over at the house,
-我偷瞄了封面 -当然了
- I peeked at the jacket. - Of course.
我能不看拉里·金推荐说"好到爆"的书吗
I'm not gonna read something Larry King called "Crazy good"?
美国家喻户晓的脱口秀主持人
行吧 我们回文明社会再见 好吗
Fine. I'll see you back in civilization, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的不需要酒店地图吗
Uh, you sure you don't need a site map.
不用了 没关系
Oh, no. I'm fine.
我已经来过无数次了 谢谢
I've been here a million times. Thank you so much.
犹太成年礼
你们想害我考试不及格吗
Are you trying to make me fail?!
亲爱的 我知道你压力很大
Sweetheart, I know that you're stressed,
而且我们感到很骄傲
and we are so proud
你紧张时不会再拔睫毛
that you stopped pulling out your eyelashes.
真心骄傲 但我们有点担心
So proud. We are a little concerned
你把笔塞进鼻子里这种新毛病
about this new, uh, pen-up-the-nose tic.
这 这才不是毛病
It's -- It's not a tic!
只是某些人偶尔会做的事 很正常
It's just something some people do occasionally.
-笔盖去哪儿了 -就在...
- Where is it -- - It's right --
就在 就在鼻孔里塞着呢
It's right -- You got it right there.
我靠
Ah! Damn it!
最好笑的是
I mean, the crazy thing is
我很开心迪兰跟那个有仨丑逼孩子的老女人在一起
I'm happy Dylan found that old lady with those hideous kids.
这有多搞笑啊
I mean, how funny is it
他居然先定下来了
that he is the one that settled down
活得那么幸福 而我却基本注定孤独终老
and is doing so great while I'm alone basically forever?
你能不能到别的地方当怨妇
Could you please go be tragic somewhere else?
迪兰 是你回来了吗
Dylan, are you back?
我在修楼梯栏杆
I'm fixing the banister!
这里简直就是噩梦
This is a nightmare!
你没比我们强好吗
You're not better than us.
我当然比你们强多了
I am so much better than you!
把笔塞进鼻孔的人不是我
I'm not the one with the pen up her nose.
至少我有男友
At least I have a boyfriend.
多恶毒的人才说得出这种话啊
Who says that?
天啊
Oh, God.
-天啊 -海莉为迪兰伤心哭闹
- Oh, God! - Haley crying about Dylan,
艾丽克斯为学业崩溃
Alex freaking out about school,
这一切仿佛似曾相识
this is like a big deja vu.
不 似曾相识是指
No, deja vu is when you imagine
好像曾经经历过 其实没有
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表