Anyway, he would snore...
好啦 对不起我说谎了
Okay, I'm sorry I lied.
谢谢 你真乖
Thank you.
你也得跟德怀特道歉
You have to apologize to Dwight, too.
我们吃饭的时候我会跟他说
I'll try to catch him in between bites.
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
想一件能大家一起做的事
Let's think of something we can all do together, okay?
就我们四个人一起
Just the four of us.
你想做什么都行
Anything you want.
什么都可以
Absolutely anything.
三年前 他们给了我一次"什么都可以"
Three years ago, they gave me an "Absolutely anything,"
这机会我浪费在买♥♥冰棍上了
and I wasted it on a Popsicle.
我不会再犯这样的错误
That was not gonna happen again.
这真是个好有爱的派对
Well, now, this is a lovely party.
太美妙的下午了
It's a splendid afternoon.
还要茶吗
More tea?
不了 谢谢 我杯里还满着
No thanks. My cup is still full.
才没有
No, it isn't.
可我都还没喝呢
But I didn't drink it all.
让你加你就加
Just take the tea.
总之 在被雷击过后
Anyway, after the lightening strike,
我头发卷了整整两年呢
I had the perm for, like, two years.
怎么样
How's that?
雷纳
Rainer!
菲尔
Phil.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你不会是那种疯子追风者吧
You're not one of those storm chasers, are you?
电影《龙♥卷♥风♥》揭露了这行竞争激烈后就不是了
Not since the movie "Twister" exposed how cutthroat it is.
我是来向你道歉的
I came here to apologize.
你不用这样
Oh, you don't have to do that.
不 我得道歉
Yes, I do.
我自己误会你 还说了一堆
I was confused, and I said a bunch of stuff
冤枉你的坏话
that you didn't deserve.
的确如风暴过境伤到了我中部区域
It did hit me, right around the mid-section.
海莉已经够大 能自己做决定了
Listen, Haley's old enough to make her own decisions.
我很喜欢她 但如果跟她在一起你会不高兴...
I really like her, but if dating her is gonna be a problem...
我的确不喜欢这25岁的年龄差距
I don't love the 25-year age difference.
其实只有二十...
It's actually 20...
二岁
2 --
二十二岁差距
22.
但我真的很不想
Le-- I would just hate to think
因为我跟她在一起
that dating her meant that you and I
就不能跟你当朋友
still couldn't be, you know friends.
你还想跟我当朋友吗
You still want to be friends?
对啊
I do!
菲尔 我认识好多好多人
Phil, I know a million people,
但真心朋友却没几个
but I really don't have a lot of real friends.
体育新闻那个人也不是吗
Not even the sports guy?
每次广♥告♥结束后切回来现场
You guys are always laughing so crazy hard
你们都好像聊到很开心
out of the commercials.
奇普·菲尔德吗 全是假的
Chip Fielder? No. That's all fake.
跟特利西亚·田崎装关心收♥容♥所♥狗狗一样假
Fake as Tricia Tazaki's shelter dogs!
兄弟 小心点
Careful, buddy.
你该走了
Look, maybe you should go.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere!
我马上要播报了 你跑进镜头里了
I'm going live in a second. You're in my shot.
我知道了 再联♥系♥
Oh. I get it. Call me.
再联♥系♥
Call me!
没错 史蒂夫 但你今晚
That's right, Steve, but you're gonna want
最好就别出来放风筝啦
to leave your kites at home tonight.
我"风"华绝代的天气预测 稍后回来
My wind-erful forecast right after this.
我的名字叫曼尼·迪尔加多
My name is Manny Delgado,
我有两个身份
and I'm two people.
我是一名移♥民♥母亲的儿子
I'm the child of an immigrant single mother,
她教我要相信自己 勇敢做梦
who taught me to believe in myself and dream big.
我也是一名商人的继子
I'm also the step-son of a businessman
他让我住进他家 也住进他的心
who opened his home and his heart to me
并亲自示范给我看
and showed me, by example,
怎么让那些梦想化作现实
how to make those dreams come true.
无论我是怎么样的人 无论我能有何贡献
Whatever I am, whatever I have to give,
都是这两个截然不同世界的心血结晶
is a product of these two very different worlds.
那些话感人到杰都有点落泪了
It was so sweet that Jay cried a little bit.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
家里见不到他的身影是会有些奇怪
And it's gonna be weird around here without him,
但至少我最特别的小姑娘会一直陪伴我
but at least I'll always have my special girl.
你永远不会离开我 对吧 小宝贝
And you'd never leave me, would you, baby? Mm!
我想你知道
I just want you to know
我真的不介意你跟雷纳在一起
I'm really okay with you dating Rainer.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, dad.
的确 他有间超棒的房♥子
Yeah, he's got a really nice house --
浴室里还有按♥摩♥浴缸
Jacuzzi tub in his bathroom.
别喜欢那个
Don't love it you know that.
往上看
Look up.
他有说到一款发胶
Hey, he mentioned this hair spray
里面就油跟一点海盐
that's just oil and a little sea salt.
那款主要是护发不是固定
Oh, that's more for conditioning that hold.
好吧 幸亏问了你
Okay, wow, that was a close one.
好啦
All right.
刷刷
Now, brush...
弄几下唇
blot...
美呆了
And beautiful.
谢谢你 乖女儿
Thanks, honey.
新闻还找你回去真是太好了
It is really great that they having you back on the news.
不是 我是去拍新的驾照照片
No no, I just giving a new drive licence's photo.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表