好吧 我觉得最重要的是
Okay, well, I guess the main thing
邓菲家的人都能齐聚在此
is all the Dunphys are here.
雷纳 明天天气会怎样
Hey, Rainer, what's the weather going to be like for tomorrow?
晴空万里 温度最高在23摄氏度左右
Clear and sunny skies, highs in the mid 70s,
但伞还是不能忘了 因为周一...
but hang onto that umbrella 'cause Monday...
我只想知道明天的
Yeah, I just needed tomorrow,
因为明天是我们的家庭橄榄球赛
because that's when we're having our big family football game.
还记得去年吗
Remember last year?
我们用的那战术
We ran that play?
海利式超远长传
The Haley Mary?
可是明天我们...
Uh, but tomorrow we're supposed...
预计是晴天吗 你说过了
To have sunny weather? Yeah, you said that.
雷纳周末要带我去卡波
Rainer's taking me to Cabo for the weekend.
卡波圣卢卡斯 墨西哥海边度假胜地
所以我有个问题
So, I had a problem.
我不知道我的吹风机
I wasn't sure if my hairdryer
用墨西哥的电还能不能运转
ran on Mexican electricity.
还有 要怎么告诉我爸
Oh, and telling my dad.
我有两个问题了
I had two problems.
医生把这称为"癔病性阳痿"
Doctor's call it "Hysterical impotence."
就是说身体上没毛病
There's nothing physically wrong, per se.
但因为我离婚的创伤
But because of my divorce trauma,
可能影响到了我下面的小兄弟
I guess I'm rewired down there.
-我懂了 -时髦都市人
- I get it. - Okay, city slickers,
猜猜谁家后院里有个真正的爱畜乐园
guess who has a genuine petting zoo in the backyard?
* 夏日微风 让我舒爽 *
* Summer breeze makes me feel fine *
瞧瞧
All right!
好多动物
Animals!
卡梅隆 你还做了个长得像米奇的稻草人
Oh, Cam, and you had the scarecrow made to look like Mitch!
不不不 那稻草人是我妈从老家寄来的
No, no, no, my mom sent that out from Missouri.
他从小伴着我长大
I grew up with that.
我连跳舞都是跟他学的呢
I even learned how to dance with it.
但经你这么一说 我貌似是有个理想型
I guess, now that you mention it, I do have a-a type.
-那只山羊头上是啥 -我的伟大创意
- Hey, what's on this goat's head? - That's my big idea --
摄相机记录下大伙的快乐时光
a camera to capture everyone's delight!
-猜猜我管这叫啥 -羊动专业摄影吗
- Guess what I call it. - Goat-Pro?
音似此类运动专业摄影机GoPro
你取的这名字... 也不赖
That's also a...good name, yep.
看啊 乔 这是一只山羊
Look, Joe. This is a goat.
我好害怕
Ahh, I'm scared!
不不不 没什么好害怕的
No, no, no, there's nothing to be scared of.
它就是这么跟别人说"我爱你"
That's the way he says, "I love you."
这么多动物之中 这货的叫声
Of all the animals, this one is the one
跟告密者在被施以极刑时的惨叫最像
that sounds the most like an informer being tortured.
我不能再有一个怕动物的儿子
I cannot have another son that is afraid of animals.
曼尼五岁时 他去爱畜乐园玩
When Manny was 5, he went to a petting zoo
双肩包里装满了松露爆米花
with a backpack full of truffle popcorn.
在人们终于把那些猪从他身上拽下来时
By the time they pulled the pigs off him,
他全身上下只剩一只袜子了
he was only wearing one sock.
乔 放心
Joe, relax.
动物不会无故攻击人类的
Animals don't attack people for no reason.
放开我 快点放开
Let go of me! Oh, let go of me!
快逃 杰瑞 他们可会欺负人了
Run, Jerry! They do terrible things!
好消息
Good news.
我们提前寄出的洗发产品包裹
The box of hair products we pre-shipped has arrived
已经抵达度假村了
and is waiting for us at the resort.
我不在乎我们的头发了
I don't care about our hair anymore.
你这是在胡言乱语
Hey! That's crazy talk.
我还是没足够的勇气告诉我父母
I still haven't gotten up the guts to tell my parents.
我妈也许能接受 但我爸一定会抓狂
My mom will be cool, but my dad is gonna freak out.
那我去告诉他
Well, I'll tell him.
我和你♥爸♥是好哥们
Your dad and I are buds.
而且我特擅长跟人说坏消息的同时保持微笑
And I am excellent at delivering bad news with a smile.
这意味着海岸巡防队员
And that means the Coast Guard
能回家与家人一同度过假期
will be spending the holidays with their families,
因为此次搜索行动已被叫停
because the search has been called off.
你果然厉害
Wow, you're good.
菲尔 你好
Phil. Hey.
我知道最近我们一直聚少离多
I know we haven't been spending enough time together lately,
但我在卡波预约了超赞的度假别♥墅♥过周末
but I scored this amazing villa in Cabo for the weekend,
我想带个特殊的人一起去
and I wanted to take a special someone.
我在听
Listening.
我知道你有家庭橄榄球大赛
I know you have your big family football game,
但别♥墅♥紧临大海 可以在海滩上骑马
but it's right on the water. Horseback riding on the beach.
我已经看见我俩穿白衬衫策马奔腾了
I see us both in white shirts.
-菲尔 -克莱尔 我知道
- Phil. - Claire, I know.
听起来像是我一生中最美好的周末 我的朋友
It sounds like the best weekend of my life, mi amigo,
但我不能去 要享受家庭时光
but I can't. It's family time.
-他是想带海莉去 -没错
- He wants to take Haley. - Yeah.
你以为我在邀请你吗
Did you think I was asking you?
咋啦 作为好哥们不能逗逗你玩吗
What... brother can't yank a brother's chain?
小题大做想搞事啊
You trippin'?
哥们真逗
This guy!
我会给你发些照片的
I'll send you some pictures.
-好啊 -但在裸体沙滩拍的就不发了
- Okay. - But not from the nude beach. Ooh!
真好笑因为裸体的是我的宝贝女儿
Oh, that's funny 'cause it's my naked daughter!
而你把她从我身边夺走了
And you're taking her away!
不哭不哭
It's okay.
看见没 它们很喜欢被你抚摸
See? They like it when you pet them.
如果你凝视着它们的眼睛
And when you look into their eyes,
就会发现它们其实很聪明
you can see that they're very smart.
它们也有内心和灵魂
They have a very deep soul.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
一只山羊还要什么名字 让你摸你就摸
Name? It's a goat. Just touch it.
我知道海莉去卡波让你很郁闷
I know it's a bummer, Haley going to Cabo.
她去不去还不一定呢
I wouldn't salt those margarita glasses just yet.
等我让她记起家里的感恩节周末多好玩
Once I remind her how much fun Thanksgiving weekend is here,
她就哪也不想去了
she's not going anywhere.
希望效果会好过你上次那个
Well, I hope it goes better than
"白雪溜冰团比科切拉音乐节更酷"的
your big presentation on why the Ice Capades
推销大作战
were cooler than Coachella.
宝贝
Hey, honey.
我听说你们计划着要去旅行
I heard you had some tentative travel plans.
其实我们刚刚在网上确认了航♥班♥
Actually, we just checked in for our flight online.
谢谢你在这件事上这么开明
Thanks for being so cool about this.
当然
Of course. Mmm.
有饮用水真好
Potable water.
咱美国人都对干净的水源习以为常了对吧
We take this stuff for granted stateside, don't we?
我们去的是五星级度假村
It's a five-star resort.
我很肯定水会很干净的
I'm sure we'll be fine.
闻闻那些小吃的香气
Smell those side dishes.
等到明天赛前野餐时
They're gonna be even better tomorrow
味道肯定更好
at the post-game picnic.
你知道有什么不像野餐一样放松吗
You know what's not a picnic?
在卧室里穿上拖鞋时
Putting on your bedroom slipper
发现脚上爬满了蝎子
and getting an ankle full of scorpion.
谢了 老爸 我愿意冒这个险
Thanks, Dad. I'll take my chances.
你上次去科切拉音乐节前也是这么说的
That's what you said about Coachella,
而你错过了克丽斯蒂·山口和小蟋蟀杰明尼
and you missed Kristi Yamaguchi doing a triple twist lift
克丽斯蒂·山口为美国著名花样滑冰选手
做转体三周托举
with Jiminy Cricket.
-怎么了 -你血压那么高不能吃这个
- What? - You are not allowed to eat those with your blood pressure.
别担心 这些薯片的影响
Don't worry. These chips won't show up
几周后才能看出来 到时我已经换医生了
for a couple of weeks, and by then I'll have switched doctors.
不好意思 歌♥洛莉亚下令了
Sorry, Gloria's orders.
杰 看起来你需要跳跳方块舞放松一下
Hey, Jay, looks like you could use a little square dance.
那是我最不想做的...
That would be about the last...
* 拉住你的舞伴 转个圈 *
* Ho, grab your partner, swing 'em 'round *
* 换上最好的衣裳 进城逛 *
* Put on your best suit and go to town *
小卡 你为什么
Cam, why are you...
* 吃点玉米 把马骑 *
* Eat some corn and ride a horse *
* 问俺们爽不 当然爽 *
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表