It looks like a monster ate it!
没错
Exactly.
你看 这代表你很有故事
See? It tells a story.
这是你跟恶龙大战时被它吐火烧的
This burn is from when you fought a dragon!
而这些油污呢
A-And these oil stains?
是在你拯救要掉下桥的
Well, they're from when you saved that 18-wheeler
加长大卡车时沾到的
from going off a bridge.
这是个超级英雄的斗篷
This is the cape of a superhero
他永远在人们需要时出现
who's always there for people in need.
飞走吧
Fly away!
你说得真好 小卡
That was so nice, Cam.
谢谢 你看起来好多了
Thanks. You look better.
你的烧也退了
And your fever's gone.
我不知道你在我外婆的药里加了什么
I don't know what you put in my abuela's potion,
但这次烧退得比以前任何一次都快
but it took care of the fever faster than ever.
你看 甚至还让我的牙变白了
Look! It even made my teeth whiter, huh?
你看看
Oh! Wow. Look at that.
我本来还在怨自己独处不了
Here I was beating myself up because I couldn't be alone,
但或许有人会觉得这个家里的所有人
and one could argue that everybody in this house
因为我的毛病而得到了好处
is a little better off because of it.
我损失了一条裙子 家里一股烧焦味
Well, I lost a dress and the house smells like smoke,
如果是我 我也不会过分自豪
so I wouldn't be high-fiving myself that much.
有事吗 先生
Ah, yes, sir?
对吧
Right?
没人可以把我的心悬在半空500页
Nobody keeps me on edge for 500 pages
然后故事说结束就结束
then decides they're just done writing.
你要么好好收尾 要么就根本别开始写
Either end the damn story or don't even write it!
对啊 就是嘛
Yes, exactly.
天啊 我还一度以为我哪里漏读[错过]了
God, for a minute, I thought I missed something.
是啊
You did.
你错过了你独处的夜晚读到一本好书的机会
The chance to read a great book on your one night alone.
至少牛排还蛮好吃的 对吧
Well, at least the steak was good, right?
肉的部位好 烹调得更好
Nice cut. Perfectly cooked.
酒也好喝
Terrific wine.
怎么 怎么 哪里好笑了
What? What's -- What's funny?
你啊
You.
牛排 书 这整段旅程
The steak, the book, hell, this whole trip.
你在变成我
You're turning into me!
没 才没有
No. No. Unh-unh.
才不是呢 爸 不不不
No, no, no. Dad. No, no.
是你在变成我
Hey. You're turning into me.
怎么说
How?
你居然能坚持把那本书看完
The fact that you stayed with that book at all,
这基本上就是两个男人的爱情故事
which is basically a love story between two men.
是兄弟情好吗
It's a buddy thing!
你少来了
Oh, please!
兄弟才不会找那么多机会
Buddies don't find that many opportunities
一起裸泳呢
to skinny-dip together.
每次只要他们一到水边
Every time they saw a body of water,
他们就脱裤子 跳进水里
it was off with the pants, splash!
拜托 别再把那书说得更恶心了
Come on. You're just making it worse.
天啊 你的手
Oh, my God! Your hands!
原来你预约水疗是为了这个
That's what your spa appointment was.
你去做了美甲
You got a manicure.
我去做是因为歌♥洛莉亚说我的手太粗糙
It's because Gloria said that my hands were too rough.
是她的主意
It was her idea.
体贴 我的风格
Considerate -- That's me.
逃离家人 我的风格
Running from your family -- That's me.
是啦 是啦
Yeah, yeah.
或许有可能是
Ah, I guess it's possible
我们两个都往彼此的中间移♥动♥了一点
that we both moved to the center a little.
是啦 挺有道理的
Yeah, well, it makes sense.
这样也让我们相处之间容易许多
It definitely makes things easier between us.
也少了点距离感
A little less distance.
是啊
Yeah.
是啦
Yeah.
我有一个...
Uh, hey, um... here's a --
有个疯狂的想法
It's a crazy thought.
有一件 有一件我们过去的自己
There's -- There's something old us could never do
不飙泪不骂人就做不到
without tears and screaming
但我觉得新的彼此可以做到的事
that I think new us might be able to handle.
这可以帮我在家里提升地位 如果你愿意帮的话
It might help me out at home, you know, if -- if you're game.
以手肘带动
Lead with your elbow.
转移你的重心
Shift your weight.
把球投出
Follow through.
不差
That's not bad.
但也不好 不过好歹我没在哭
No, it wasn't good, but I'm not crying
你也还没开始叫我"小姐" 继续吧
and you haven't called me "Missy", so let's keep going.
他们没得选了
They had no choice.
钩子上放了饵食就会亮红灯
The light turns red when you put something on it,
当饵食没了就会亮绿灯
green when the hook is free.
-我把它成为智能神钩 -太神了
- I call it a Smart Hook. - So smart.
这主意是我在室内停车场时受到启发
I got the idea... when I was in a parking garage.
-你知道他们的指示灯... -天啊 爸 别回头看
- You know those little lights... - Oh, God, Dad. No, don't look.
-别看 -他们在这里干嘛
- Don't look. - What are they doing here?
他们不会想跟我们一起共进早午餐吧
They're not gonna want to have brunch with us, are they?
不可以 这是我们的日子
They can't! This is our day!
你觉得他们有看到我们吗
You think they see us?
继续走就对了
Just keep walking.
不要有突然的大动作
No sudden movements.
地图上写着这里还有另一家咖啡厅
The site maps say there's another cafe...
-我的书 -别捡了
- My book. - Leave it!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表