No, honey, I want you to go.
抱歉我之前那样子
I-I'm sorry about earlier.
我很生气 但没有直接说
I was mad. And instead of talking about it,
死憋在心里 结果爆发反而更难看
I pushed it down and it came out in some ugly ways
伤到我美丽的女儿和那个长疣的律师
with my beautiful daughter and a lawyer who has warts.
总之 只是因为你的生活
Anyway, it's just more and more of your life
越来越与我无关 这很正常 也是好事
is happening away from me, and it's normal and good,
但我难以接受
but it's hard.
靠 你这么贴心干嘛
Damn it, why do you have to be so sweet?
现在我感觉内疚了
Now I feel guilty.
别内疚 去卡波好好玩
Don't. Go to Cabo. Have fun.
我可以今天玩橄榄球
You know, I could play football today.
来一次海利式超远长传战术
Run that Haley Mary?
那就太好了
That would be so wonderful...
-又被电了吗 -很严重
- Electrocuted again? - Real bad.
散开 上吧
Okay, break! Let's go!
好了 大家
All right, everybody.
欢迎来到第15届感恩节橄榄球年度比赛
Welcome to the 15th annual Thanksgiving football game,
这次提前一天举♥行♥
being played a day early.
我必须提一句
I'd be remiss if I didn't mention
我们能齐聚一堂真是太棒了
how beautiful it is that we're all together.
是我的错觉吗 还是你们也能感受到爱...
Is it just me, or can you feel the love...
-能快点开始吗 -好吧
- Can we please do this? - All right.
准备进攻
Down!
就位
Set.
-菲尔 我们还好吧 -很好
- Phil, we're good, right? - Oh, we're great.
你真该带克莱尔去一次这个度假村
You should really take Claire to this resort.
超浪漫
Very romantic.
蓝色39号♥战术
Blue, 39!
每个房♥间都有心形浴缸
Heart-shaped jacuzzi in every room.
堪萨斯城 堪萨斯城
Kansas City, Kansas City...
其实 我现在才算很好
Actually, now I'm great.
天哪 老爸 要这样吗
Oh, my God, Dad. Seriously?
真是美好的一天
Ah, what a beautiful day.
我累坏了
Oh, I am exhausted.
我已经在为夏威夷之旅倒数了
I'm counting down the days till we're in Hawaii.
亲爱的 我估计你得数好久好久了
Sweetie, I don't know if you can count that high.
还记得我对菲茨宝这事多淡定吗
You remember how cool I was with the whole Fizbo thing?
小卡 你把夏威夷经费花这派对上了吧
Cam, you spent the Hawaii money on this party, didn't you?
我们这是怎么了
What is wrong with us?
从现在起 我们要互相坦诚 好吗
From now on, can we just be honest with each other, all right?
-不耍心计 -成交
- No more games. - Deal.
爸爸们 你们看着很累
Hey, daddies. You look tired.
我给你们做了烤芝士三明治
I made you some grilled cheese sandwiches.
爱你们
Love you.
-我们还是有做得好的地方 -是啊
- Well, there's something we did right. - Yeah.
我得保持他们心情好
I needed them in a good mood.
我留下了爱畜乐园的鸡
I kept this from the petting zoo.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表