No, I'm not.
我要收回我说的话
I'm gonna reverse what I said.
中♥央♥公园租狗生意 能大赚特赚的点子
Central Park dog rentals -- million-dollar idea.
对啊 而且可能度假让我嗨到糊涂了
Yeah, and maybe it's just the high of being on vacation,
但是还有比美洲旅鸽[已灭绝]更高贵的鸟吗
but is there a bird more majestic than the American pigeon?
穿衣服 我们出去吃早餐披萨
Get dressed. We're going out for walk-around breakfast pizza.
糟糕 忘拿钥匙了
Oh! Shoot. Forgot my room key.
我得给我爸拍一张这种镶板的照片
Oh! I've got to get a picture of this paneling for my dad.
芳香型雪松木刨花板 完全改变这个行业
Aromatic cedar flakeboard -- game a-changed.
我爱死我的性感小衣柜狂了
I love my sexy little closet nerd.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我去迅速泡个澡
I'm gonna take a quick tub.
我们得给孩子们打电♥话♥查查岗 假装"在路上"
We should check in with the kids from "the road."
对对对
Oh, right, right.
我们还得去帮酒搞点冰块来
We should also maybe get some ice for drinks.
我们去大堂等他吧 反正我得喝点咖啡
Let's wait for him in the lobby. I need coffee anyway.
隔壁房♥间的人做♥爱♥声大得我一晚上没睡
The people next door kept me up all night with their sex noises.
我听到了结尾部分
I caught the end of that.
那男的听着像个被吓到的鬼
He sounded like a scared ghost.
天啊 是老妈
Oh, my God. It's Mom.
保持冷静
Uh, well, stay calm.
就说我们在家 我们昨晚飞回来的
Uh, we're home, we flew in last night.
走吧 她肯定想跟卢克说话啊
Oh. Come on. She's gonna want to talk to Luke.
老妈
Hi, Mom.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
从西弗吉尼亚给你打电♥话♥哦
I'm coming to you from West Virginia.
你们俩今天要做什么呀
What are you girls doing today?
我和艾丽克斯刚出来逛街
Oh, you know, me and Alex just out shopping.
你在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who are you talking to?
老爸 你在跟谁打电♥话♥
Dad. Who are you talking to?
-老妈 -老妈
- Mom. - Mom.
-俩闺女 -卢克
- The girls. - Luke.
等下
Hold on.
我告诉她们我们在西弗吉尼亚
I told them we were in West Virginia.
-你说什么 -肯塔基
- What did you say? - Kentucky.
老妈以为我们在逛街
Mom thinks we're shopping.
我跟老爸说我在给我们做早餐
I told Dad I was making us breakfast.
你什么时候给我们做过早餐了
When have you ever made us breakfast?!
好吧 姑娘们 我得走了
Okay, girls, um, I got to go.
-我们也是 开车注意安全哦 -拜
- Us too. Drive safely. - Bye.
哥们 我得走了
Hey, buddy, I should get going.
有个警♥察♥过来了
There's a cop walking towards us.
可能是因为我们停在州界线上怪怪的
I guess it looks weird with us parked right here
我前座在肯塔基境内
on the state border with me up here in Kentucky
-你妈后座在西弗吉尼亚境内 -知道了
- and your mom in the back seat over in West Virginia. - Got it.
我得把早餐打包好
I should probably finish packing up the breakfast
送到她们正在逛的商场去了
I'm bringing to the girls at the shopping mall where they're shopping.
-好吧 再见 -再见
- Okay. See ya, pal. - See ya.
-就是这么简单 -搞定
- That's how you do that. - Done.
* 甜蜜之家 阿♥拉♥奶奶 *
* Sweet home Ala-gramma *
* 双眼与头发都是美丽的蓝 *
* Eyes and hair of gorgeous blue *
我一会儿再回来
I'm gonna come back.
别别别 你来得正好
No, no, no. I'm glad you're up here.
-我们一会儿再唱 -对对对
- We can finish later. - Yeah, yeah.
她喜欢你抚着她头发 揉她的脚
She likes it when you stroke her hair and rub her feet.
米奇尔 你要确保她舌头是湿润的
And, Mitchell, make sure her tongue stays moist.
我要怎么...
How would I -- Ugh.
奶奶好
Hey, Grams.
昏...昏迷感觉怎么样
How's -- How's the coma?
我的天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
你想说什么吗
A-Are you trying to say something?
奶奶 很疼 放...放手
Grams. Ow, that hurts. Let -- let go.
奶奶 快放手
Grams, l-let go.
放手吧 奶奶 放手吧 奶奶
Let go, Grams. Let go, Grams!
你这是在跟她说什么鬼话
What the hell are you telling her?
怎么回事
What happened?!
我刚刚进来
I just walked in,
米奇尔在告诉她放手 她就真的"放手"了
and Mitchell was telling her to let go, and she did!
放手 我是说放手别抓我头发
Oh, let go -- let go of my hair.
打给马场的人 叫医生来
Somebody call the race track! Get the doctor!
-好多人来啊 -当然
Nice turnout. Sure is.
太奶奶在世看到这么多人在她土地会很生气
Grams would hate all these people on her property.
的确会
She sure would.
你好
Hi.
天啊 我觉得你的家人都虎视眈眈地瞪着我
Oh, my God. I can feel your family staring daggers at me.
真不敢相信他们觉得是我杀了奶奶
Can't believe they think I killed Grams.
说得好像我真的会叫她撒手人寰一样
Like I'd really be telling her to let go of life.
你把行李箱放进她房♥间
Well, you can see how they'd wonder
像准备要入住后 他们有这怀疑也正常
after you put your suitcase in her room.
你这么说是站在他们那边吗
It sounds like you're taking their side.
你不能怪他们质疑你所说的
You can't blame them for questioning your story
一名患关节炎并昏迷的女士揪你头发的故事
about a comatose arthritic woman pulling your hair.
这不是故事 这是真事
Not a story. A thing that happened.
-好吧 -好
- Fine. - Fine.
你把她爱看的电视剧
And you didn't help your case
意外洗掉了也更让人怀疑啊
by accidentally erasing her "Matlocks".
天啊 能"放下"了吗
Oh, my God! Just drop it!
不 不 我不是...
No, not -- not the... No. I -- I...
好吧 你们打算什么时候回来
Okay, so, when do you guys think you're gonna be back?
绝对会在父亲节到
Definitely by Father's Day.
好吧 我们想你们
Oh, okay. Well, we miss you guys.
不过也还剩三天呢
But at least it's still only three more days.
是不是有点太冒险
Was it a little risky?
只要出手的是专家就没问题
Not as long as the master did the talking.
我爱你们 再见
Aww. Love you both. Bye.
我们想你们
We miss you guys.
我得出去漆邮箱了
Got to run outside and paint the mailbox.
你只需要说句再见就好
All you had to do was say goodbye.
这下我们回家的时候还得漆邮箱
Now we have to paint the mailbox when we get home.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也是因为看到
It just popped into my head
自♥由♥女神像拿着油漆刷而情不自禁
when I saw the Statue of Liberty holding that paintbrush.
就是她为美国刷出自♥由♥的工具[是火把]
You know, what she used to paint freedom in America.
好吧
Yeah.
一个好谎的关键在于不节外生枝
The key to a good lie is keep it simple.
我一直夸它也没意义
Well, why don't I stop talking
不如直接给你带点尝尝吧
about how good it is here and just bring you some?
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
我们得去买♥♥一块亚利桑那辣味羊奶酪
We need to pick up a wheel of Arizona spicy sheep cheese.
你就不能只说再见吗
Couldn't you just say goodbye?!
克莱尔 那上面写着"不要大声喧哗"
Claire, the sign says "No loud noises."
你会吓到魔术师大卫·布莱恩
You'll scare David Blaine.
所以 他就在果冻里坐了四天吗
So, he just sits in jello for four days?
我没懂这算哪门子魔术
I don't get how that's magic.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't.
我真希望爸爸也在这里
I wish Dad was here.
他肯定会超爱这个
He'd love this.
他不在 我们也不在这里
Well, he isn't, and neither are we.
还记得卢克以前把它叫成"果弄"吗
Remember how Luke used to call it "jeh-woh"?
真讨厌我不能跟他分享这一切
I hate that I can't share this with him.
魔术不是用来搞秘密与欺骗别人的
Magic isn't about secrets and tricking people.
菲尔 够了
Phil! Get it together.
跟你的男朋友大卫·布莱恩一样
Like your boyfriend, David Blaine,
我们得把这个秘密保守到死
we're taking how we did this to the grave.
我只是很遗憾他错过了这些
I just feel bad that he's missing out.
这是我跟他的专属爱好
This is our thing.
喂
Hey!
你永远不准告诉他这事
You will never tell him about this,
不然无照经营园游会没摔死的人 我们会亲手弄死
or we will finish what that unlicensed carnival started, okay?
我们打算飞回去过父亲节的那天早上
The morning we were set to fly back for Father's Day,
中西部地区的一场风暴导致航♥班♥取消
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表