and then-and then died in front of all of us.
不 我现在刚要死
No, I'm about to die right now.
其实我还记得 他临死时
Mm-hmm, in fact, I-I remember his death
大概是这样的
went a little something like-like this.
我度过了漫长的一生
I've lived a long life.
米奇尔 你在干什么
Mitchell, what are you doing?
结交了那么多朋友
Many friends.
我美丽的妻子贝丝
Oh, my beautiful Bess.
甚至还去了华盛顿特区
Even took a trip to Washington, D.C.,
让我的照片跟议员大人合影
and had my picture made with the Congressman.
但当然我膝下无子
Never had any children, of course.
所以今晚来参加同学会对我如此重要
Which is why it was so important that I made it here tonight.
来见见你们所有人
To see each of you.
你们都是我的孩子
You are my children!
我想最后再留给你们这样一句诗
And I want to leave you with this one last thing.
-不要温和地 -不要温和地走进那个良夜
- Do not go gentle -- - Do not go gentle into that good night.
英国诗人狄兰·托马斯的代表作
要怒斥
Rage!
怒斥光明的消逝
Rage against the dying of the light!
我也感觉身体不太舒服
And I don't feel good either.
救场救得"好"
Yeah, good save.
扒到那个"抓住机会"女士的丑事了吗
Find anything on "Grab It" lady?
"南希·德克尔法律纠纷" 无结果
"Nancy Decker lawsuit" -- nope.
"南希·德克尔鼻子整形" 无结果
"Nancy Decker nose job" -- nope.
"南希·德克尔杀..." 有了
"Nancy Decker kills..." -- Oh!
"...在总裁喜剧之夜大杀四方"
"...at CEO comedy night."
你们好 我们来了
Hello, we're here.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
海莉 你还记得那天
Haley, you remember that day
你说无论什么时候我需要保姆
when you said that if I ever needed a nanny,
你都愿意帮我照看乔吗
you would love to take care of Joe?
-人给你 -不不
- Well, here you go. - No, no.
想留几年随便你
You can keep him for as long as you want.
谢了
Thank you.
不 那话听起来不像我说的
Uh, no, uh, that doesn't really sound like me,
再说我现在的工作是晚九朝五 再见
plus I have a 9-to-5 job now, so bye.
求你把我也带走吧
Please take me with you.
这是什么情况
What's going on?
妈妈疯了
Mama's crazy.
我才没疯
I am not crazy!
我不过是取消了这个夜晚
I just canceled the night.
曼尼 你给我解释一下吧
Manny, maybe you could help out here.
老妈发飙是因为乔不肯去睡觉
Mom's upset because Joe won't go to sleep
我又不肯回到某个派对上
and I won't go back to a party.
你不肯回到派对上 为什么
You won't go back to a party? Why?
我不幸遭遇了一连串尴尬事件
I suffered an unfortunate series of embarrassing incidents.
我只想喝点小酒泡个澡去睡觉
I just want a wine bath and to go to sleep.
听我说 曼尼
Listen up, Manny.
在经历了那个派对上发生的事以后
Of course you want to run away
也难怪你想逃跑
from whatever happened back that party.
任何人都会想逃
Anybody would.
但那样这些糗事就保证会跟着你到永远了
But that just guarantees that it sticks with you forever.
但如果你昂首阔步回到派对上
But if you march back in there
不以为耻反以为荣
and you own it,
你让那些乌合之众明白你比他们强
you let those people know that you're better than them,
你就会是传奇人物了
and you will be a legend.
-好 -没错
- Okay. - Yeah.
"好"
"Okay"?
你 躺沙发上睡觉去
You, get on the couch, go to sleep.
可我不困啊
But I'm not tired.
我才不管 5 4 3
Don't care. Five, four, three...
好吧 我去睡
Okay, I'm going!
-2 -"好吧 我去睡"
- Two... - "Okay, I'm going"?
我努力了好几个小时 而你上来就
I spend hours trying, and then you just come one --
我做的不过是不做他们的老妈
The only thing I did was not be their mother.
这其中的道理我也不懂 但出于某种原因
Look, I don't get it either, but for some reason...
孩子们都比较愿意听其他大人的话
the kids respond better to other adults.
是啊 但那太不公平了
Yeah, but that's not fair.
为人父母大部分时候都没有公平可言
Well, most of being a parent isn't fair.
现在艾丽克斯迷上了
Right now, Alex is obsessed
一个什么CEO商业女强人作家
with some CEO business woman author
她基本上就是个看起来老一点版本的我
who's basically an older-looking version of me.
顺带一提我和她同龄
We're the same age, by the way.
你知道艾丽克斯很崇拜你 对吧
You know that Alex look up to you, right?
从她对我说的话里还真听不出来
Not by anything she says, no.
他们从不说出口
Yeah, they never say it.
我猜他们认为
I guess they think
说出口会让父母有太多掌控权了
that they're giving the parents too much power.
他们像掉饼干渣一样用些小细节展示出来
They find little ways to express it.
当孩子妈就像当模特一样
Being a mom is like being a model.
得习惯舔着那一点饼干渣过日子
You have to learn how to live on crumbs.
宝贝你回来了
Hi, honey.
好吧
Right.
宝贝 我为我今晚的行为道歉
Honey, I'm so sorry about the way I was tonight.
没关系的
It's okay.
我还因此得到机会去后台见南希呢
I actually got to go backstage and meet Nancy.
她请我们几个去喝咖啡
She invited a few of us out for coffee.
挺好玩的
Oh, fun.
对 不 其实不好玩
Yeah, no, uh, not fun, actually.
她一直在那聊她自己
All she did was talk about herself.
好像她其实只是需要听众
It really just seemed like she wanted an audience.
当账单送过来的时候 你猜她没做什么
And when the check came, you know what she didn't do?
抓住它
Grab it.
对不起
Sorry.
乔在沙发上睡觉
Joe's sleeping in the couch.
他能待在这吗 好的 太感谢了
Can he stay here? Okay, thank you so much.
但今晚也不是完全没有收获
Well, I mean, the night wasn't a total waste.
她走了之后 我坐在那想
After she left, I sat there thinking,
"我为什么要选一门商务课"
"Why am I taking a business course anyway?"
世界那么大 我该去做点什么
I should go out in the world and do something.
所以我看到了咖啡馆里的招聘启示
So I saw a help-wanted sign in the coffee shop
然后得到了一份咖啡师的工作
and got a job as a barista.
真的吗
Really?
真的 明天开始
Yeah, I start tomorrow.
我很兴奋
I'm excited.
我刚还在想 为什么不出去
I just thought, why not get out there
把手弄脏[亲自干活]
and get my hands a little dirty, you know?
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
桑拿在这
Sauna over here.
浴缸在那里
Hot tub that way.
传说单人淋浴隔间
Legend has it that the holes
里面的洞
in the individual shower partitions
是用来当雪茄架的
were cigar holders.
至少这是我们对外坚持的说法
At least that's the story we're sticking to.
也可以是性♥交♥用的寻欢洞
跟我来 伙计们
Follow me, folks.
来过这吗 杰
Ever been in here, Jay?
这里看上去是个
This looks like a good place
吃完甜点后 出场大汗的减肥好地方
to sweat out some Peach Melba.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
我觉得门缝里卡了一条湿毛巾
I think there's a wet towel wedged underneath the door.
你能把它拉出来吗
Could you pull on it?
以后要整天这样了吗
Is this gonna happen all the time now?
我是不是得无时无刻照看你
Me babysitting you every minute of the day?
它根本不动
It won't budge.
等等 我觉得我找到了紧急按钮
Oh, wait, I think I found the emergency button.
不不 好吧
No, no! Okay!
杰 我已经努力不发慌了
Jay, I'm trying not to panic.
后退 我要拿一块紧急安全石
Stand back -- I'm gonna throw
砸穿这块玻璃了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表