For starters, I'll build the fires.
可是"专人取火"那个人会打扮成猛♥男♥伐木工
But the LogBuddy guy comes dressed as a lumberjack.
我也有猛♥男♥法兰绒衬衫啊
I have a flannel shirt.
那些多出来的零件到哪里去了
Where are all the extra pieces?
没有多余的 我全装上了
There aren't any. I used every last one.
你是不是丢掉了
Did you throw them away?
你可以直说 我不会生气的
You can tell me. I won't be angry.
我把烘衣机修好了 克莱尔
I fixed the dryer, Claire,
你有幸见证这一奇迹般的时刻
and you get to be here for the moment of truth.
拔掉保险销
Pull the pin.
真的修好了
It works.
我以前都不知道你是如此巧手
I had no idea you were so good with your hands.
很有男子气概
Very manly.
前面我的拇指还被老虎钳夹到了
I pinched my thumb with a pair of pliers earlier.
我都没喊疼
Not a peep.
卢克 你♥爸♥和我要上楼去
Luke, daddy and I need to go upstairs
私下谈些事情
to discuss something in private.
去就别废话 快被你们恶心得一生不举了
Just go. You're ruining sex for me.
床单都因为摩擦太激烈起静电了
Oh, we just created some static in these sheets, huh?
-那感觉真是太棒了 -是啊
- That felt amazing. - Yeah.
我深入那台烘衣机把它修了个落花流水
I got all up in that dryer and fixed the hell out of it.
我觉得我无所不能
I feel capable of anything.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我要展开那项工程了
I'm gonna build it.
-邓菲塔吗 -邓菲塔
- Dunphy Tower? - Dunphy Tower.
邓菲塔
Dunphy Tower --
我的首次商业房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥
My first commercial real-estate development.
我从小就梦想能建这样一栋楼
I've been dreaming of building it since I was a kid,
现在终于要成真了
Now it's all happening.
好吧 虽然没了楼顶的蹦床公园
Well, minus the trampoline park on the roof
和通向我死党家的地道
and the tunnel to my best friend's house.
我仍抱着希望能有一根消防队那种钢管
I am still holding out hope for a fireman's pole
可以直接滑到地下停车场
that takes you to the parking garage.
如果你认为自己终于准备好了就做
Well, if you're sure you're finally ready.
我当然准备好了
Of course I am.
我可是刚刚修好了烘衣机的男人
I just fixed the dryer.
那是我这辈子干过的最满足最爽的事了
And it was the most satisfying thing I've ever done.
我起身穿衣服吧
I'll just get dressed, I guesse.
菲尔 我又不是不知道我们在哪
Phil, I know where we are.
刚才是我开的车
I drove.
你知道这是什么地方
You know what this is,
但我要告诉你这里将会变成什么地方
but I'm about to tell you what this could be.
我最不喜欢这种说话方式
This is my least-favorite way of talking.
你所站之处将成为未来的邓菲塔
You are standing on the site of the future Dunphy Tower.
1011平方米的混合应用土地
A quarter acre of mixed-use space
在这片住户高速士绅化的区域
in a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood.
商业房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥啊
Commercial real estate, huh?
不像你的作风啊
This is a departure for you.
我每一个细节都考虑过了
I thought about it down to the last detail.
想象一位开心的工人
Imagine a happy worker
从上班坐车方便的办公室下楼来这
coming down from their transit-friendly office
喝杯高级咖啡或者做做瑜伽
for a fancy coffee beverage or yoga,
你猜那边还有什么好东西
and what's that over there?
我希望那只是洋娃娃的断腿
A doll's foot, I hope.
农场直供的狗狗面包店
A farm-to-table dog bakery.
我带斯黛拉去过丹麦村的一家
Ooh, Stella and I went to one of those in Solvang.
我给她买♥♥了个法式乳蛋狗饼
She got a quiche.
看起来特好吃 我差点没忍♥住和她分着吃
It looked so good, I almost split it with her.
我不想逼你投资
I don't want you to feel pressured to invest,
但我想让你知道这不是一时兴起
but I want you to know this isn't a whim.
这件事我已经构想了很久了
I've been thinking about this a lot.
是什么让你决定出手的
What got you off the sidelines?
这可能听起来有点蠢
This is gonna sound silly,
但我今天修好了一台烘衣机
but I fixed a dryer today.
我把它彻底拆开还换了传感器
I took it all apart and swapped out the sensor.
你少来了
Get out of here.
修理工跟我要价350块
The guy wanted 350 bucks.
我自己只花了28
I paid $28.
真厉害
Holy cow!
你为什么等到现在才告诉我这件事
Ho come we haven't been talking about this the whole time?
因为这个项目让我太兴奋了
Because I'm so excited about this project.
我真的认为这会是一项好投资
I-I really think this could be a good investment.
你不必多说了
I don't want to hear any more.
涉及到生意的时候
You're the most cautious guy I know
你是我认识的人中最谨慎的
when it comes to business.
如果你认为这是个金矿 我入伙
If you think this is a slam dunk, I'm in.
真的吗
Really?
因为我已经准备好出价了
'Cause I have an offer ready to go.
你一发话我就发出去
You say the word, I hit "Send."
发吧 我一直在找投资商机
Do it. I've been looking for investment opportunities.
如果你有信心 那我也有信心
If you're confident, I'm confident.
因为你很清楚害我血本无归
Because you know what I'll do to you
你会有什么下场
if you blow my money.
好了 你将学到
All right, you are about to get
关于自力更生的宝贵一课 小姑娘
an important lesson on self-reliance, young lady.
每当他叫我"小姑娘"就知道是来真的
I know he's serious when he calls me "Young lady."
我爸也一样 好啦
My dad did the same thing. Okay.
不再靠我们的手♥机♥来摆脱家务了
Okay, no more doing chores with our phones.
我们要亲力亲为
We're going to get our hands dirty.
米奇尔 快来像修体毛一样修整这丛植物
And, Mitchell, you're gonna start right here and manscape this.
-真的吗 好吧 -猜猜你的任务是什么
- Really? Okay. - And guess what you're gonna do?
我能像咱家园丁那样负责往水泥上浇水吗
Can I be in charge of watering the cement like the gardener?
新铺的水泥地也像草皮一样需要浇水养护
不行 你得趴到草地上去
Nope. You're gonna get down on your hands and knees
拔杂草
and pick weeds.
你知道我在你这个年纪都要做些什么吗
You know what I had to do when I was your age?
我得爬遍整块玉米田捡石头
I had to crawl through a cornfield and pick up rocks.
捡不到一百块石头都不让我吃早饭
I couldn't even have breakfast until I picked 100.
我会在头上绑一个手电筒 深入田间
I'd strap a flashlight to my head, and off I'd go.
一块石头 两块石头
One rock, two rocks,
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
这叫戏剧张力好吗
It's called dramatic tension.
-是叫蜂窝 就在那 -什么
- It's called a beehive. Right-Right there. - What?!
没错
Yep. Mm-hmm.
-不 何止是蜂窝 -没错
- Oh, Oh, no. It's worse. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-还是马蜂窝呢 -我讨厌马蜂
- Those are wasps. - Oh, I hate wasps!
不 我不是在骂你 佛莱彻先生
No, not you, Mr. Fletcher. The...
拜托
Come on.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
菲尔说服我投资了一家小型商场
Phil got me to invest in a mini-mall,
所以你这阵子最好克制点
so you might want to dial back
少买♥♥几双鞋
on the shoe purchases for a while.
等一下等一下
One second. One second.
"确认订单"
"Place order."
你刚才说啥 亲爱的
What did you say, baby?
-抽屉修好了 -搞毛啊
- Drawer's fixed. - What the hell?!
别这样一声不响突然吓人
Don't sneak up on people like that.
我很可能一拳揍昏你
I'm liable to have knocked you out.
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
再说我本来正准备修的
I was gonna fix that, anyway.
你还说要清理屋檐排水沟呢
Ay. Like you were going to clean the gutter?
盖里教练已经清完了
Coach Gary did it already.
一点都不麻烦
It really wasn't a problem.
我不怕高 还有一双大手
I'm not afraid of heights, and I've got big hands.
真是有趣的个人情报
Those are fun details.
这家伙就像想抢走我的生活似的
It's like the guy was trying to steal my life.
我还和迪迪在一起的时候有他在就好了
I wish he'd shown up when I was married to Dede.
我会直接给他配把钥匙
I would have made him a key.
让我送你到门口 尽管貌似
Let me show you out, although you sound like
你已经对我家很熟悉了
you know the place pretty good already.
杰 我周五晚上有个约会
Hey, Jay, I've got a date Friday night.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表