好啊
Howdy!
欢迎来到感恩节乡村欢宴
Welcome to the Thanksgiving country jamboree!
邓菲一家都来了
We got the whole Dunphy clan,
克莱尔 菲尔 卢克 艾丽克斯和
Claire, Phil, Luke, Alex and --
这位开心的农场工人是谁
well, and who is this happy farmhand?
我是杰瑞
I'm Jerry.
杰瑞以前住我们隔壁
Jerry used to live next door.
受一场残酷的离婚折磨几年了
He's been going through a brutal divorce for years,
本来他要一个人过感恩节
and he was gonna spend Thanksgiving alone.
菲尔觉得应该让他
Phil thought it'd be a good idea
跟一个运转良好的快乐家庭度过今天
if he spent the day with a happy, functional family.
我们找不到那样的家庭 所以他跟我们过
We couldn't find one, so he's coming with us.
海莉呢
So, where's Haley?
她跟雷纳在一起
She's with Rainer.
他们最近经常见面 这挺好的
They've been seeing a lot of each other, which is great.
有趣的是 开始他是我的朋友
Funny thing is, he was my friend first,
但现在我都见不到他了 也见不到海莉
but now I never see him. Or Haley.
-菲尔 -大家就是这么想啊
- Phil. - It's what everybody's thinking.
我不想让大家如履薄冰
I don't want people walking on eggshells
因为他本来是我朋友 但现在我都见不到他
'cause he was my friend first, but now I never see him.
或是海莉
Or Haley.
我一周只被允许探望一次我的孩子们
I'm only allowed to see my children once a week.
我都跟他们不太熟
I hardly know them.
克拉克是数学俱乐部的主席
Oh, well, Clark's head of the math club,
缇娜成了个小荡♥妇♥
and Tina's turned into a bit of a slut.
谢谢你的新资讯
Thanks for the update.
-他们来了 -好啊
- Okay, there they are! - Hi!
在周日的下午 你们看起来真像
Don't y'all look as pretty as a peach pie
桃子派一样动人啊
on a Sunday afternoon?
我的老天啊
For the love of God,
今天真心不想见到这样
this is the last thing I need today.
好啊 风味哥[歌♥手] 怎么戴这么大一块表
Hey, Flavor Flav, what's up with the giant watch?
都怪我的医生烦人
It's my doctor being a pain in the butt.
一次血压过高 我就得
One high reading, I got this thing
整天戴着这玩意儿测血压
taking my blood pressure all day.
等等 你没事吧
Wait, are you okay?
有事 他得戒掉雪茄和垃圾食品
No. He needs to quit cigars and the terrible food.
上周我抓到他在车♥库♥里
Last week, I caught him in the garage
偷吃波兰香肠
eating a Polish sausage.
男人在热水器后方做的事
What a man does behind his water heater
是他自己的私事
is his own business.
别担心 我自有妙方
Don't worry about it. I've got it beat.
我的秘诀是这样
Here's my trick.
这玩意儿开始叫时
As soon as this thing goes off,
我就开始唱70年代的慢摇滚
I start singing sweet '70s soft rock
使自己放松
to mellow myself out.
这些歌♥是万能的
Those songs could do anything.
席尔和克罗夫开始唱
Seals and Crofts came on,
活跃于70年代的美国慢摇滚团体
女人的喇叭裤脱♥光♥光
lady's bell bottoms came off.
-好吧 -大家好啊
- Well... - Hey, y'all.
有人想吃油炸玉米饼吗
Anybody have a hankering for a hush puppy?
天啊
Oh, geez.
* 夏日微风 *
* Summer breeze *
该团体的歌♥曲《Summer Breeze》
* 让我舒爽 *
* Makes me feel fine *
这到底是在搞什么鬼
What is going on here?
* 吹动茉莉花 *
* Blowing through the jas- *
这是乡村感恩节欢宴嘛
It's a Thanksgiving jamboree!
我们有一捆捆干草 苹果榨汁机
We have bales of hay. We have a cider press.
甚至还有油炸火鸡
Ooh, we're even deep-frying a turkey.
你同意这一切吗
And you're on-board with this?
是啊 这可是乡村乐趣
Yes! Come on, it's good country fun.
不
No.
对小卡来说 也许有趣
For Cam, maybe.
怎么回事 他打你了吗
What is happening? Is he hitting you?
没有
No.
你做了什么错事 对吧
You did something, didn't you?
你做了
You did!
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我很享受这一切 好吗
I'm -- I'm loving this, okay?
准头需要练习
That takes practice.
不 除非你说出犯了什么事 否则我不走
No, I am not leaving here until you tell me what you did.
要来一梅森玻璃瓶的夏敦埃酒吗
Can I get you a mason jar of Chardonnay?
妥妥的
Giddy up.
学生会主席先生
Mr. Student Council President,
你是否看过了我关于
have you had a chance to look at my proposal
更新网络暴♥力♥准则的建议
updating the honor code to address cyber-bullying?
稍等一下
One second.
你为什么要那么叫我
Why would you call me that?
卢克莫名其妙在主席竞选中赢了我
Luke somehow beat me in the election for president,
而我到现在还无法释怀
and I still can't get over it.
毫不夸张地说 人类离骑在马背上
Not to be hyperbolic, but humans are a decade away
跟人猿战斗的年代已经不远了
from fighting apes on horseback.
你是想告诉我
You're trying to tell me
这里一切都很正常吗
that there's absolutely nothing weird going on here?
你穿的就像乡村背景的
You are dressed like a character
《人鼠之间》中的角色
out of "It's Raining Mice and Men".
我完全不知道你在说啥
I don't know what you're talking about, okay?
我享受这场派对可是多过享受
I am enjoying this more than a farm animal
某次看残疾农场动物在做...
missing a limb engaged in...
"爱"做的事呢
some sort of activity.
好吧 我做了点坏事
Okay, I did something bad.
我就知道
I knew it.
非常坏的事
Yeah, yeah, something real bad.
我需要先把小卡哄开心了才敢告诉他
I need Cam in a good mood before I tell him.
你出轨了吗 听起来像是出轨了
Is it infidelity? If feels like infidelity.
-我不能说 -米奇尔
- I can't say. - Hey, Mitchell?
轮到你来体会搅乳桶的炽热了
It's your turn to feel the burn on the churn!
那我最好脚底抹"油" 冲去搅"黄油"啦
Well, then I "butter" get over there.
好啊 来吧
Okay, come on!
你好 德怀特
Hey, Dwight.
女士你好
Ma'am.
所以他们这么刚好家里有
So, did they just happen to have this costume
这件符合你大小的制♥服♥吗
lying around in your size?
虽然很诡异 但确实如此
Weirdly, they did.
不不不 德怀特
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, Dwight
下周有本赛季最重要的比赛之一
has one of the most important games of the season next week
我不能让你把他弄生病了
and I can't have you getting him sick.
我的单核细胞增多症已经好了
Yeah, I'm over the mono.
但还是有可能有传染性
But it could still be contagious,
而我想到一个适合你的有趣造型
and I have a fun costume idea for you.
打扮成旧时代的银行抢匪怎么样
How about being an old-timey bank robber?
要在警长赶到之前把脸遮住
You gotta cover that face before the marshal gets to town.
发生什么事了
Hi! Oh, what happened?
没什么 就是做了个韩式激光换肤
Oh, nothing, just a Korean laser peel.
超级疼 但是皮肤新生出来以后
Hurt like hell, but once the skin regenerates,
能让我这双赚钱的手年轻十岁
it's gonna take ten years off these money makers.
她来了
Hey! There she is.
多谢你送她过来
Thanks for dropping her off.
其实 雷纳的女儿跟她们妈妈在一起
Uh, actually, Rainer's daughter is with her mom,
所以我邀请他来跟我们一起过感恩节
so I invited him to spend Thanksgiving with us.
我超爱这个乡村主题
I am loving this country theme!
让我想起当初给塔尔萨市的十二新闻台
This reminds me of when I worked for Newscenter Twelve
工作的日子 除了这里没有刻薄的醉汉
in Tulsa, except no one here's bitter and drunk.
我就怕你待在这里会觉得格格不入
Gosh, I would hate for you to feel weird, though,
毕竟这可是家庭聚会
since this is just for family.
我们的老邻居杰瑞是不是
Isn't that our old neighbor, Jerry,
正在往自封袋里装前菜
stuffing appetizers into a ziplock?
雷纳 我们很欢迎你留下
You know what, Rainer, you are more than welcome to stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表