我们得在杰之前找到它 免得杰看到项圈
We need to find her before Jay does and sees the collar.
他多次警告我不要买♥♥
He has warned me many times not to get one
因为那很残忍♥
because they are cruel.
好 我们先解决俄♥国♥人
All right, we'll deal with the Russians first,
然后在投票前找到斯黛拉
then come find Stella before the big vote.
我们时间不多
We do not have much time.
得行动了
We need to go.
其实我点了三明治
I actually ordered a sandwich.
雷纳还没来吗
Is Rainer not here yet?
不 他来了
Oh no, he is.
我都没要 他就给我签了张大头照
He, uh, signed a head shot I didn't ask for,
然后去了洗手间
and then went to the bathroom.
那是他女儿
There's his daughter.
我从未认识过男友的女儿
I've never met a boyfriend's daughter before.
虽然我和史黛西的老爸约会过
I mean, I went out with Stacy's dad,
但我从幼儿园就认识她了
but I've known her since, like, kindergarten.
你紧张吗
You're nervous?
这还能出什么岔子
I mean, how could this go wrong?
她是青少女 而你人生巅峰就是在那段期间
She's a teenage girl. That's when you peaked.
我知道
I know.
大概我真的很喜欢他
I guess I just really like this guy,
我想让他看到
and I want to be able to show him
我能融入他生活中最复杂的部分
I can fit into the more complicated parts of his life.
小公主
Hey, princess.
六个人拍我跟女交♥警♥争论
Six people filmed me arguing with that meter maid,
却没人拍到这美秒的时刻吗
and no one caught this adorable moment?
你肯定就是艾普丽了
So, you must be April.
废话
Uh, yeah?
艾普丽 注意语气
April, tone.
我搬个椅子过来
I'll grab a chair.
抱歉 工作电♥话♥ 必须得接
Sorry. That's work. Gotta take that.
总之 我是海莉 你♥爸♥的...
Anyways, I'm Haley, your dad's, uh --
-最新一任 -太好了
- Latest? - Yes!
莫哈维突发洪水 需要我去报道
Flash flood in the Mohave, they need me to cover.
老年中心水已经上升到坡道
The water's already ramp high at the senior center.
一只小狗乘着披萨盒漂过
You know, a puppy floats by on a pizza box,
这报道可能轰动全国
this could be national.
糟了 我们今天的安排怎么办
Oops, snakes. Our day!
我可以去妈和杰夫那里
I'll just go to mom and Jeff's.
别别 我们今天本该互相认识一下的
No, no, we were supposed to get to know each other today.
我能看着你
Um, I can watch you.
因为我四岁吗
Because I'm 4?
注意语气
Oh, tone.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 我们俩女孩一起玩 晚点见
Yes. Girls day. We'll meet you later.
好 谢谢你的理解 宝贝
Oh, okay, thank you for understanding, sweetie.
-没什么 -没什么
- No problem. - No problem.
灾难袭来
Tragedy strikes.
数十人死亡
Dozens dead.
灾难袭来
Tragedy strikes.
数十人死亡
Dozens dead.
我们最后一项议程是
And our final order of business is
参加今年的国际衣橱博览会
our entry to this year's Expo Internacional du Closet.
有什么提议
What do we got?
我们都知道
Okay, so we all know
欧洲人喜欢有力又简单的线条
that Europeans prefer strong but simple lines...
所以我认为我们应该选择特拉法加
which is why I think that we should go with the Trafalgar.
有点意思
Interesting.
坚实又可靠
It's sturdy, dependable.
另一方面
On the other hand,
马特洪峰可能会是颠覆性的选择
the Matterhorn is a chance to shake things up.
想想02年丹麦人的成绩
Think about what the Danes did in '02.
也有道理
Also valid.
大胆而创新
It's bold, innovative.
我得接个电♥话♥
Ah, gotta take this.
俱乐部的民权问题 我得处理
Civil rights issue over at the club I have to deal with.
你好
Hello.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你们在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
你第一次参展这么紧张很可爱
It's so cute how nervous you are about your first expo.
每次我们提出个想法
It's like every time we throw out an idea,
你都得看你♥爸♥是怎么想的
you have to look to see what your dad is thinking.
我才没有
I don't do that.
我完全没有那样 多米
I-I-I don't do that at all, Dom.
或许你对你♥爸♥是那样
Maybe you do that with your dad.
盖里非要我签他的请♥愿♥书才会签我的
Gary won't sign my petition unless I sign his.
除非火焰地狱变成酷寒极地
It'll be a cold day in hell before that
否则他别想穿人字拖打高尔夫
hippie tees off in flip-flops.
我们谈到哪了
Where were we?
我正在纠结该选择
I was just about to make my decision
特拉法加 还是马特洪峰
between the Trafalgar and the Matterhorn.
我身着帅气西服 有最赞的办公室
I got the power suit, the corner office.
这城市所安装的任何新衣柜
A closet doesn't get installed in this town
都得本后知情了才能开工
without me knowing about it.
但一碰上重要的决定
But one important decision,
突然间 我就变成穿小皮鞋头顶小辫
and suddenly I'm this pig-tailed little girl in Mary Janes
渴望被爸爸夸奖聪明的小女孩了
looking to daddy to tell me I'm smart.
现在做这重要的决定有些为时过早
Uh, it's...too important a decision to make right now.
我还是多花点时间考虑一下吧
I'm just gonna take the rest of the day to think about it.
但必须在五点前回复慕尼黑
Okay, but Munich needs to know by 5:00.
我知道 但这是个艰难的选择
I know, but this is a tough choice.
是吗
Is it?
我带了你今晚的衣服来
Hey, I brought your clothes for tonight.
谢谢 亲爱的 你真是贴心小棉袄
Oh, thank you honey, that's so sweet.
-事情怎么样... -无线网登不上
- How's it going with, um... - The wi-fi won't work,
而且这地方闻起来全是方便面味儿
and this whole place smells like Cup O' Noodles.
妈妈 这是艾普丽 雷纳的女儿
Mom, this is April, Rainer's daughter.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
- Pleasure to meet you. - Hi.
我想去下洗手间
So, I'm gonna look for a ladies' room.
工厂里有洗手间吗
Do they have those in factories?
有的 走廊尽头就是
Uh, we do, yes. It's just down the hall.
走廊尽头就是
Just down the hall.
谢谢啊 应声虫
Thanks, echo.
你笑什么
What's so funny?
看你得管着一个青少女觉得好笑
Oh, just you dealing with a teenage girl.
没想象中那么简单吧
Not as easy as it looks, is it?
不好意思 我管得可好了
Excuse me. I'm doing just fine.
好啊 孩子们
Hey, kiddo.
今晚重要的假期投票你来吗
We gonna see you tonight for the big vacation vote?
那当然 介意我带个烦死人的青少女吗
You bet. Mind if I bring an unbearable teenager?
多一个又何妨
What's one more.
听着 我要去俱乐部一趟
Listen, I'm gonna run over to the club
为我的雪茄请♥愿♥书凑到最后一个签名
and scare up one last signature for my cigar petition.
你决定好选哪个衣柜参加博览会了吗
Oh, have you decided on what closet for the expo?
因为我在想...
'Cause I was thinking --
不不不 不用了 谢谢
No! No, no, no. No, thank you.
我做好决定时 一定会告知你的
I will let you know when I have made my decision.
没问题 三明治看起来挺好吃
Sure. Sandwich looks good.
是吗 你觉得挺好吃吗
Does it? Does it look good to you?
你觉得不意味就真的好吃
'Cause that doesn't mean it's a good sandwich.
没错 这三明治一点也不好吃
It's not. As a matter of fact, it's not a good sandwich.
好吧 大家今晚见
All right, see you guys later tonight.
-你就捡回来吧 -好的
- Just do it. - Okay.
卢克
Luke?
小家伙
Buddy?
凯文 刚上那上车的是不是我孙子
Kevin, was that my grandson taking off in that sportscar?
是啊 没错
Yeah, it was.
你这么贼兮兮地回答 到底怎么回事
That's quite a spin on that response. What's going on?
玛吉·布雷斯韦特派给了他一些她家里的活
Maggie Braithwait has some work for him to do around her house.
她比较中意小鲜肉
She's got an eye for the young ones.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表