* I hid you very safely in the *
我不知道了
I don't know.
失陪一下
One second.
小卡 我们要干嘛
Okay, Cam, what are we --
你冷静点
Okay. Just -- Just be cool.
-冷静一点 -怎么冷静[酷]
- Just be cool. - Be cool?
你刚像个乡村手摇鼓一样叮叮当当穿过花♥园♥
You just jangled across the yard like a big country tambourine.
好吧 貌似
All right, well, apparently,
火刚熄灭了 而我没注意到
the fire went out and I didn't notice,
现在这只猪冷得就像待会你家人发现
and now this pig is as cold as your family is gonna be
我又搞砸了一顿饭时的气氛一样冰冷
when they figure out I ruined another meal.
这很糟糕
Okay, this is bad.
我爸不喜欢被猪肉吊胃口
My dad does not like to be pork teased.
也许我们能搞到另一只猪来代替它
Well, maybe we can get a replacement pig.
-你觉得你的礼宾卡好使吗 -什么
- Do you think your concierge thing could help out? - Wha--
但我今天才刚得到它
But I just got it today,
而且卡上写了 "专为米奇服务"
and -- and the card says, "For Mitch stuff."
米奇尔 我的一个新年愿望
Mitchell, one of my resolutions
就是在外面少流眼泪
was to cry less outside the home.
求你帮我度过今天的难关吧
Please help me get through this day. Gosh.
你知道他们只买♥♥给我六个小时的服务时间吧
You know they only got me six hours, right?
我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
感谢您致电电子管家 普里契特先生
Thank you for calling E-Butler, Mr. Pritchett.
我能为您做些什么让您的生活更"电"捷
How may I make your day more E-fficient?
我有一个奇怪的请求
Okay, um, well, this is a weird request.
友情提醒 色情服务双倍收费
Keep in mind, erotic tasks are billed at twice the normal rate.
不是的 我需要你偷偷地给我送一只烤全猪
Uh, no, I-I need you to secretly deliver a whole roasted pig.
很高兴为您服务
With extreme pleasure.
这种请求提醒了我为何投身电子管家服务
Requests like these remind me why I E-buttle.
我认得那个声音
I knew that voice.
是基夫斯
It was Keifth.
我刚搬来这里的时候
When I first moved here,
我不过是个年轻的密苏里乡巴佬
I was just a young Missouri hayseed.
有一天我买♥♥了张票去看马戏团
I-I bought a ticket to the circus one day,
所有演出的焦点
and there in the middle of all the action,
就是穿着完美修身燕尾服的马戏团领班基夫斯
in an impeccably pressed tuxedo, was Ringmaster Keifth.
我开始出没于各马戏团酒吧 直到我们相遇
I started hanging out at circus bars until we met.
瞬间就互相吸引了
The attraction was immediate.
他年纪比较大 总是屋里掌控大局的人
He was older, always in command of a room,
确实说得通 毕竟屋子不过就是永久型的帐篷
which makes sense because a room is just a permanent tent.
我们交往了六个月
We dated for six months.
他使我变成了
He transformed me
现在大家熟识的长袖善舞的我
into the sophisticate that we all know today.
然后他突然间消失了
And then, he suddenly disappeared.
没有告别 没有留言
No goodbye. No note.
只留下了地板上的一些花生壳
Just some peanut shells on the floor
那一定是... 从他华丽的黑靴子底掉下来的
that must have...fallen from his glorious black boot.
我在小波利尼西亚找到了一家小餐馆
I found a trattoria in Little Polynesia
可以提供一只多的烤全猪
that can spare a fully roasted pig.
不好意思让您久等了
Sorry for the delay.
才过了一分半
It w-- It was a minute and a half.
您不知道我多惭愧
You can't know my shame.
我会在一小时内把烤猪包裹送达
I'll deliver the porcine parcel within the hour.
好 太棒了 我们等会见
Okay, that -- that is great. I will -- I will see you then.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我的马戏团男友
Okay, my circus boyfriend who left me
半夜丢下我离开的那个 就是他
in the middle of the night -- that was him.
而他马上要来这里了
And now he's coming here?!
我可不想这么开始[摇铃]新年
This is no way to ring in a new year.
钱肯定在这的某个地方
The money has to be here somewhere.
从我们搬过来后的所有东西都在这了
This is all the stuff from when we first moved in together.
我们为什么会有一盒娃娃头
Why do we have a box of doll heads?
我猜你以为家里没闹过鬼
Oh, I guess you think it's a coincidence
只不过是个巧合
that we have never had evil spirits in this house.
这些遗嘱上的问题怎么办
What about these will questions?
如果我们出了事 谁来抚养乔
If something happens to us, who should raise Joe?
不 杰 别说那样的话
No, Jay, don't say that.
你听着
All right, look.
如果需要别人来抚养乔
If someone other than us needs to raise Joe,
我投票给米奇和小卡
I vote Mitch and Cam.
很互补的一对
Nice balance.
米奇有责任感 他有文化
Mitch is, uh, responsible, he knows culture,
小卡基本上就是个玩大学橄榄球的妈妈
and Cam is basically a mom who played college football.
而且 乔和莉莉年纪相仿
Plus, Joe and Lily are close in age.
对 但她是不是有点...
Yeah, but isn't she a little...
直言不讳 你说的没错
Direct? You're not wrong.
感恩节时 她足足花了五分钟说我的鼻子
She did five minutes on my nose at Thanksgiving.
你的鼻子是有点大
I mean, it's a little big,
但要说它大得都有自己的邮编了
but to say that it has its own zip code,
我觉得还是太过分了
that was too much for me.
这是什么
What's this?
别打开 那是
No, that is...
"如果我失踪了或者被发现死了
"If I ever go missing or am found dead,
是我丈夫干的"
it was my husband"?
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?!
冷静一点
Calm down.
这是我们第一次大吵之后录的
It was when we had our first big fight.
当然 我知道你不会杀我的
Of course I knew that you were not going to kill me.
我只是准备逃跑然后诬陷你
I was just going to run away and frame you.
好奇怪 我们到了这几乎没怎么见到菲尔
Is it weird we've barely seen Phil since we've been here?
这孩子一直都是个流浪者
He was always a wanderer.
这是对天才的诅咒
It's the curse of being a genius.
-菲尔 -我了个特立尼达和多巴哥共和国
- Phil. - Trinidad and Tobago!
你为什么躲着弗兰克
Why are you avoiding Frank?
什么
What?
我
I'm --
好吧 有些事你不知道
Okay, there's something you don't know.
她曾经是你的保姆 你对她有过幻想
She used to be your babysitter, and you had the hots for her.
你怎么知道的
How?
你打算怎么样 亲爱的
What is the plan, honey?
你打算就一直躲着他们吗
Are you just gonna avoid them?
我只是需要一些时间来适应这件事 好吗
I just need a minute to get comfortable with this, okay?
比如 他是不是一直对她有好感
I mean, did he always have a crush on her,
甚至在我妈还在的时候
even when my mom was around?
一个十三岁的少年故意让他保姆
It's one thing for a 13-year-old to position his babysitter
站在打开的冰箱前 好让他欣赏到
in front of an open refrigerator so that he can enjoy
保姆穿着他从兰德尔妈妈那偷来送她的
the backlit contours of her beautiful body in the silk blouse
真丝衬衫的美妙身姿 这是一回事
he stole from Randall's mother.
但如果他爸也做着同样的事呢
But if he was doing the same thing?
先不管你
Uh, moving past your decision
偷兰德尔妈妈的漂亮衣服的事
to steal trophy clothing from Randall's mom,
或许你可以直接找你♥爸♥谈
maybe you could just talk to your dad.
你也知道我们家从不谈事
You know we don't talk in my family.
我们即兴而作
We riff.
或者是讲个段子
We do bits.
知道我爸怎么跟我说祖母去世的吗
You know how my dad told me my grandmother died?
用敲门笑话来跟我说
In a knock-knock joke.
去年的菲尔才会这样说
That is last year's Phil talking.
本着活得更刺♥激♥的精神
In the spirit of living more dangerously,
你何不感情上冒次险
why don't you take an emotional risk
试着和你♥爸♥坦诚相见
and -- and try and have an honest conversation with your father?
还有
Also,
我穿的虽不是兰德尔妈妈的短衫
well, I may not be wearing Randall's mothers blouse,
但我想或许你会想要...
but I thought maybe you'd like...
他已经走了
And he's gone.
我怎么说错了
Uh, da-- how am I saying it wrong?
-他叫基斯 -不
- His name is Keith. - No.
基夫
Keef?
简单得不得了
It couldn't be simpler.
其土夫其斤 基夫斯
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表