拿出证据 我喜欢吃蔬菜吗
Prove it. Do I like vegetables?
蘸了番茄酱才肯吃
Only with ketchup.
曼尼 你怎么会在这里
Manny, what are you doing here?
我只是要找个地方
Uh, I just needed a place to practice
为毕业舞会练习新舞步
some new dance moves for the prom.
跳吧
Do it.
什么
What?
跳新舞步给我看
Do the dance moves.
不得不说 你跳得挺好
I have to admit that that is very good.
但我知道你在说谎
But I know that you're lying.
好吧
Fine.
昨晚在房♥间里的人是我
I was the one in here last night.
我从窗户爬进来的 因为我违反了宵禁
I came in through the window because I broke curfew.
我的钱夹掉了
I dropped my money clip,
我只是想把它找回来
and I was just trying to get it back.
你今晚别想去看大卫·赛德瑞斯了
Forget about going to David Sedaris.
我错了 乔
I was wrong, Joe.
这个房♥间里的确有一只怪物
There is a monster in this room.
当素♥人♥模特最关键的一点
The key to real-person modeling
是不能太吸引目光而模糊了焦点
is not to attract a lot of attention to yourself.
这张是我在考虑要不要买♥♥车
This is me thinking about buying a car.
这张是我有牙疼 很明显了
This is me with a toothache, obviously.
这张就是我很机智的样子
Oh, this is me smart.
-你刚说什么 米奇尔 -我什么都没说
- What was that, Mitchell? - I didn't say anything.
我好像听到你说 我们今天很忙
I thought you said something about that we had a busy day.
不 不 我很开心能在这里
No. No, I'm just happy to be here
见证她事业开始腾飞的时刻
watching a career get launched.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
他们叫到我名字时 喊我一声
Hey, tell me if they call my name.
我去压制一下我的美貌
I'm gonna go pretty down.
好的
Mm. Okay.
你说她过分不
Can you believe her?
她就这么闯进我们的生活 觉得我们理应
She just barges into our life and expects us
放下自己的事情 支持她这个不切实际的梦想
to drop everything and invest in this crazy dream.
她演这个刚弄坏了拖把的人 的确惟妙惟肖
Well, she really does look like someone who just broke her mop.
够了 你到底怎么回事
Okay, what is going on with you?
我不会再这么做了 小卡
I'm not doing it anymore, Cam, okay?
你太害怕了 不敢反抗你大只又可怕的姐姐
Okay, you're too afraid to confront your big, scary sister,
所以你利用我来当坏人
so you use me to do it.
我不干了
Well, I'm out, okay?
除非你学会如何反抗她
Until you learn how to confront her yourself,
否则你从她那儿永远得不到
you're never gonna get the respect from her
你明显超想要的尊重
that you clearly crave.
你知道吗 我一点都不怕她好吗
Okay, you know what? I am not in the least bit intimidated by her.
"她"是谁
"Her" who?
变装戏服店的女店员啦
Oh, the lady at the costume store that,
米奇尔正催我马上去
uh, M-Mitchell's pressuring me to go
那家店里取戏服
pick up the costumes right now.
好吧 我这就去 米奇尔
I go-- Okay, I'm going, Mitchell.
天啊 急什么
My gosh. My gosh.
给我一块钱硬币
Hey, give me a dollar
我要在自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥口香糖
so I can get me some gum.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
天啊 你太完美了
My God, you're perfect.
我要火了
It's happening!
你真是太平凡太路人了
You're absolutely unremarkable!
泰瑞 快出来
Terry, get out here!
这次别又是假...
This better not be another false...
我无法不把视线从他脸上移开
I can't not take my eyes off him.
我不是来试镜的
Oh, I'm -- I'm not here to audition.
再说一遍
Say that again.
对 我已经忘了你刚刚说什么了
Yes, I've already forgotten what you said.
他就是上帝用龙套脸模板做出的成品吧
When they made him, they kept the mold.
你在看我吗 你在看我吗
Are you looking at me? Are you looking at me?
拜托告诉我你是在练习电影台词
Please tell me you're doing a scene from a movie
而不是真的不知道镜子是什么
and not confused about what a mirror is.
亲爱的 那是什么
Hi, honey. What's that?
一袋塑料枪
A bag of plastic guns.
我爸本来在婚礼上安排了一场疯狂的大戏
My dad was planning this crazy stunt at the wedding
洛林完全不知情
that Lorraine didn't even know about.
连剧本什么的都准备好了
There's a whole script for it and everything.
别担心 我已经劝阻他了
Don't worry. I talked him out of it.
今天不会再让邓菲家的人难堪了
No more embarrassing the Dunphys today.
我听到你们说的话 我真的很抱歉
I heard what you guys said, and I'm -- I'm truly sorry.
快问快答
Oh, quick.
珍妮弗·洛佩兹偷了乔恩·洛维兹什么绰号♥
What nickname did Jennifer Lopez steal from Jon Lovitz?
都是好莱坞知名艺人
名字缩写都可以是J-洛
J... 算了
J-- Never mind.
你好 对 是戒指
Hello? Yes, the rings.
他居然没说"J-啰"这个烂哏
Wow. He didn't say "J-Lo."
他刚听到了警笛声 也没有说
He also heard that siren and didn't say,
"接我的车来了"
"There's my ride."
老爸是不是被我们搞坏了
Did we break dad?
你们什么时候见过他
And when was the last time you saw him
拿起一罐发泡奶油
pick up a can of whipped cream
却不演"我有狂犬病"口吐白沫那一出
and not do his "I've got rabies" gag?
我的天 是不是矫枉过正了
Oh, my God. Did we go too far?
我们他把搞笑的一面给弄没了
Have we knocked the fun out of him?
才没有 不能这么想
No, no, no. Stop this thinking.
我们只差一步就能拥有一个正常的老爸了
We are this close to having a normal dad,
你们不能半途而废
and you are not ruining it.
各位 我能占用克莱尔一会儿吗
Hey, guys, can I have Claire for a second?
当然
Sure.
受不了 他们要在我们隔壁过新婚之夜吗
Ew, they're spending their wedding night right next door?
别慌 你能听到的最大动静
Calm down. The loudest noise you're gonna hear
不过是爷爷从椅子上起身而已
is Grandpa getting out of a chair.
你看起来美极了
You look great.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
这都是我第四次结婚了
Well, you'd think on my fourth marriage,
还以为不会那么紧张呢
I wouldn't be this nervous.
我猜嫁人永远不是件轻松的事
Ah, I guess it never gets easier.
我还记得我的婚礼
I remember my wedding.
我紧张得肚子里像装了乱飞的蝴蝶
My stomach was filled with butterflies.
与海莉
And Haley.
我总是嫁给很严肃的男人
I've always married such serious men.
但弗兰克可一点都不严肃
Frank is not that at all.
我知道 但如果你能忽略那一点
Oh, I know, but if you can see past that.
什么忽略
Past that?
是啊 他也有很多优点的
Yeah, he's got a lot of wonderful qualities, too.
亲爱的 不是的
Oh, sweetie, you're missing it.
我的所有前夫都是很严肃的成功人士
All my ex-husbands were accomplished, serious men,
但无聊得要死
but bone-dry.
而弗兰克每天都能逗得我乐开怀
A day hasn't gone by that Frank hasn't made me laugh.
希望我能不负他的幽默
I hope I keep up.
不过我说的你肯定都懂
Oh. But who am I telling?
你也幸运嫁了邓菲男儿
You got lucky, too.
胜利的滋味
Sweet victory!
等一下
Okay, wait, wait.
-冲啊 -不要
- Charge! - No, no, no!
不许弄到我头发上
Not my hair!
不许弄到我头发上
Not my hair!
你们这是在玩什么
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What's going on?
没什么 我们在用防怪物的漆
Oh, nothing. We're painting Joe's wall
重刷乔的墙来保护他
with monster repellent to protect him.
看起来你们玩得挺开心的
Looks like you're having fun, huh?
别担心 我们不会叫你做任何事的
Don't worry. We're not gonna ask you to do anything.
刷好墙角的秘诀是
The trick to the corners is if you --
我们知道
Yeah, yeah, we got it.
去给你自己倒杯酒喝吧
Go fix yourself a drink!
"去给你自己倒杯酒喝吧"
"Fix yourself a drink."
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表