that you've seen something before.
我们这是"真经历"
This is just vu!
说句马后炮 我应该在把栏杆钉回去前
In hindsight, I should have pulled my head out
先把头缩回来
before I nailed the post back in.
兄弟
Buddy...
经一事长一智
Live and learn.
你要是真的长过智就好了
If only you ever did.
好了
Okay.
我这次好像真的玩太大了
I think I may have gone too deep this time.
要了个亲命啊 好多血啊
Sweet Caligula, that's a lot of blood.
迪兰为什么要换电♥话♥号♥码
Why would Dylan change his phone number?
你们知道他上次把号♥码背下来花了多长时间吗
Do you know how long it took him to memorize the last one?!
两边鼻孔都开始流血了吗
Both sides now?
别怪胶水的臭味
Don't hate this glue smell.
现在因为失血 开始头痛了
Now comes the blood-loss migraine.
这样吧 我去买♥♥点药
Oh, you know what? I-I can go get some medicine.
不不 还是我去吧
Oh, no. You know, I can do that.
事实上 我的车挡住了你的
Actually, my car's blocking your car.
那不是大问题 知道为什么吗
Yeah, that's not a big deal. You know why?
因为我可以开你的车 不开自己的 再见
Because I can take your car instead of mine! Bye!
不 不不 不可能
No. No, no, no! No way!
天啊
Oh, my God.
给我闭嘴
Knock it off!
少多管别人闲事
Mind your own business!
我也想
I would love to.
但现在我很好奇 你那些惊呼
But now I'm wondering if all that gasping
是跟我已经看过的内容有关 还是未看到的
is about something I've already read or something coming up!
我看到312页
I'm on page 312.
别告诉我啊
Don't tell me that!
这下我知道20页后会出现令我惊呼的情节了
Now I know there's a gasp coming in 20 pages.
当然了 你在跟踪我
Of course. You're following me.
抱歉 我还以为你是别人
Oh, I-I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else.
我刚刚到底目睹了什么可怕之事
What the hell did I just witness?
天啊
Oh, good Lord.
我勒个天啊
Oh! Good Lord!
再跟我介绍一下今日推荐的鲈鱼
Tell me about this sea bass special again.
以地中海风味腌制后用锡纸包着
Mediterranean prep, en papillote --
真的吗
Oh. Really?
是的
Yeah.
锡纸内放入番茄 红椒 刺山柑
Baked in paper with tomato, red pepper,
洋葱和橄榄一起烤
capers, onion, olives.
绝对是我最喜欢的鱼料理
Literally my favorite fish dish.
比起牛排 你会更推荐鲈鱼吗
Would you recommend that over the steak?
我在享受私人时间 你别打扰
Hey, I was kind of in the middle of my own thing here.
比起牛排 你会更推荐鲈鱼吗
Would you recommend it over the steak?
都很美味
They're both great.
好吧 牛排 照计划行事
Fine. Steak. Stick with the plan.
然后我要来一杯梅利维尔红酒
And I'll have a glass of the Merryvale Cab.
我也来一杯 谢谢
Yeah, me too. Thank you.
抱歉 梅利维尔红... 只以瓶贩卖♥♥
Sorry, the Merryvale Ca-- uh, doesn't come by the glass.
貌似两位好像互相认识
I-It seems like you two know each other.
你们可以点鱼跟牛排分着吃
You could split the fish and steak
再一起分享一瓶红酒啊
and share the bottle of wine.
谢了 不要
Not doing that.
我也没说过要啊
Never said we were.
其实这位是我爹
This is actually my dad.
我来这里是想要独处一阵 但他抄袭我
I came here for some alone time, but he copycatted me.
他明明说了不会来
He said he wasn't coming
因为他可怕的伴侣说不许他来
because his scary partner said he couldn't.
可怕的老公
Scary husband!
听起来还是别扭
Still hits my ear wrong.
你们都不打算...
Wow. So, you're not even gonna...
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
我只是... 我父亲在我十岁时去世了
Uh, just, my dad passed away when I was 10,
我愿付出一切跟他再共进晚餐
and I'd love to have dinner with him again.
奥斯丁 太可怜了
Oh, Austin. That's so sad.
烂故事
Terrible story.
害人得扪心自问
Makes you think.
言归正传 随便给我来杯别的红酒
Anyway, I'll have a glass of any of the reds.
我要白葡萄酒
White for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉啦 小兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
我不是故意这么用力拉你的腿的
I didn't mean to pull your leg so hard.
什么
What?!
迪伦一直是我的备胎
Dylan was my romantic safety net.
人没了备胎还怎么活啊
How is a person supposed to live without one?
艾丽克斯 我在问你呢
Alex, I'm asking!
从科学角度来说
It is scientifically impossible
我懒得鸟你破事的程度已到达极限
for me to care less about your -- Ow!
头朝下 亲爱的
Head down, honey.
-你说什么 -你们妈妈呢
- What?! - Where is your mom?
她都不见了一个小时了
She's been gone for over an hour.
她就坐在车子里
She's just sitting in the car.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
她就坐在... 算了
She's just sitting -- Never mind!
你好啊
Oh! Hi.
你好啊 你坐在这里多久了啊
Hi. How long you been sitting out here?
什么怪问题 我才刚开回来停下车
That's a weird question. I literally just drove in.
抱歉 我们通常都会在30分钟内送达的
Sorry. We usually try to get here in under 30 minutes.
谢谢 好的
Yeah, thank you. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 菲尔 我不能回去
Oh, God. Phil, I can't go back in there.
对不起 我试过了
I'm sorry. I tried.
我打开车门 但我的脚却抬不起来
I opened the door, but my legs wouldn't move.
亲爱的
Honey...
开车
Drive.
什么 那艾丽克斯的药怎么办
What? What about Alex's pills?
开车
Drive.
所以...我们就这么逃家了吗
So -- So we're running away from home.
这么做没关系吗
I mean, I-I-is that okay?
没关系 我们是跟三个成年人同住
Yes. We live with three adults.
我们就跟出租公♥寓♥楼的房♥东差不多
We're basically landlords in an apartment building.
我们就是《妙房♥东》
We're the Ropers!
以电视剧《三人行》中房♥东夫妇为主题的衍生剧
《三人行》的主角刚好也是两女一男
对的 没错 我们想开去哪就开去哪
Yes! Yes! We could just drive and drive.
没错 我们辛苦了多年
Exactly! We've earned the right to
空巢老人的生活是我们应得的
live the empty-nesters' life
哪怕现在巢里还孩满为患
even though we're still full-nesters.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你还记得那一瓶
Do you remember that bottle of wine
在海莉出生当晚我们特意留的那红酒吗
we put aside the night Haley was born?
记得 我们本来打算
Yes! We were gonna open it
在他们三个人搬走的那晚打开
the night all three of them moved out.
然后一起看我们因为他们
And watch one of the thousands of movies we missed
生病或肚子饿
'cause they were sick or hungry
或被玩具噎到而错过的无数电影
or choking on the head of a Power Ranger.
我是个还没看过《末路狂花》的女人
I am a woman who has never seen "Thelma and Louise."
那是我唯一错过的哈维·凯特尔电影
That's the only Harvey Keitel movie I've missed!
该美国知名男演员有在名电影《末路狂花》中出演
我们开去哪
Where are we going?
让上天为我们安排吧
Let's let the universe decide.
"家人是你每天都收到的上天礼物"
"Family is a gift you receive every day."
现在还有讽刺内容的签文了吗
So they're making sarcastic ones now?
松鼠
Squirrel!
我们好像毁了某人的毕业典礼
I think we just ruined someone's graduation.
我肯定是睡着了
Ay! I must have fallen asleep.
不会吧
I don't see how.
那药冒出来的气味可真是不同凡响啊
The fumes coming off of that potion are something else.
是啊 等用完了以后 别扔掉
Yes. When we're done with this, don't throw it out
只需一茶匙 我能清理干净整个泳池
because with a teaspoon, I can clean the swimming pool.
好了 曼尼需要我去车♥库♥找他
Okay, Manny needs to see me in the garage.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表