莉莉 如果你还在看颁奖转播 快去睡觉
Lily, if you're still watching, go to bed.
滚出去 你个怪胎
Get out of here, you weirdo!
当老板之后就会变成扫兴鬼
Part of being the boss is being a bummer.
一开始心里挺难受 但我逐渐学会了接受
It was hard at first, but I've learned to accept it...
通常都能吧
mostly.
真的很...
It's really been...
玛格丽特 你明知道我就在这里
Margaret, you knew I was in here.
抱歉 我刚收到了一些消息
Sorry. I just had some messages.
卢克的辅♥导♥员说
Uh-huh. Luke's guidance counselor --
卢克又在课上睡觉了
Luke fell asleep in class again.
海莉的汽车贷款迟交了
Haley's car payment is late.
还有信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥说
And the credit-card company.
菲尔在一家名为
Phil made a large purchase
应对困难蜡烛网的西♥藏♥网站上进行了大采购
on a Tibetan website called CopingCandles.Com.
让创意团队别嬉皮笑脸了
Tell the creative team to get their giggles out.
我十分钟后就能见他们
I'll be ready for them in 10.
但当你上班时一直是扫兴鬼
But when you've been the bummer all day at work,
你就不会想在家也是这个身份
you don't love having to be the bummer at home, too.
亲爱的 你弟弟在吗 我有事骂他几句
Hi, honey. Is your brother around? I need to yell at him.
他当然在
Of course he's around.
他怎么可能会不吵我
Why would he leave me in peace
乖乖在餐桌上写点作业
to do some work at the kitchen table
而不是强行冲进来...
when he could just barge in and --
卢克 关掉游戏
Luke! Game down!
你今年读高三
This is your senior year,
也是你能不当废柴的最后一年了
also known as your last year to not suck.
-亲爱的 -爸爸 你点一下"提交订单"
- Honey. - Dad, you hit "Place order" once,
然后等着确认
and then you wait for the confirmation.
-抱歉 -别抱歉 聪明点
- I'm sorry. - Don't be sorry! Be smart!
那愤怒的怒吼
That angry screeching
是我家新任扫兴鬼传来的天籁之声
was the sweet sound of my new home bummer.
我好累 好痛苦 好烦躁
I'm just so tired and in pain and irritable.
这让我非常生所有人的气
It just makes me so mad at everyone.
抱歉嚷嚷了 妈妈 你为什么打电♥话♥来
Sorry for yelling, Mom. Why were you calling again?
我忘记了
I forgot.
去你的 妈妈 下次写下来
Damn it, Mom! Write it down next time!
好了
All right.
我们到了
Here we are.
好 别忘了给放克大♥师♥琳达
Okay. Don't forget to give Funkmaster Linda her check
今天课程的支票
for today's class.
-再见 汤姆 -再见 汤姆
- Bye, Tom. - Bye, Tom.
莉莉 你能待一会再下车吗
Hey, Lily. Can you hang back a second?
我不该多待 琳达说迟到的人逊爆了
I shouldn't. Linda says being late is wiggity-wack.
我们只是想知道你在家时为什么
We just want to know why you called Tom a weirdo
叫了汤姆怪胎
back at the house.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们不能取笑跟我们不一样的人 好吗
Okay, well, we don't make fun of people who are different, okay?
-你知道二爸和我有多艰难吗 -是啊
- You know how hard it was for Daddy and me? - Yeah.
我在保守的密苏里州长大 受尽了欺侮
Growing up in Missouri, I was so mistreated
我最好的朋友之一是我在小溪里找到的
that one of my best friends was an old scarecrow
一个老稻草人
I found in the creek.
你的故事要是少说点细节
Some of your stories would be more impactful
会更有震撼力
with fewer details.
好吧 我下次不会了 我可以走了吗
Fine. I won't do it again. Can I go now?
但你明白你做的事为什么错了吗
Okay, but -- but do you understand why what you did is wrong?
明白了
Yes!
心里好膈应啊
Well, this bothers me.
他们本来处得很好 就因为起一点小争执
They're getting along great, and then one little spat,
她下意识就是喷出幼稚无知的话吗
and her instinct is to go all baby bigot on him?
我这话是带着爱说的
Well -- and I say this with love --
但她这整个夏天是和你保守老家的家人
she did just get back from spending a full summer
一起度过的
with your family in Missouri.
所以是要怪我的家人吗
Oh. So we're blaming my family, then?
我只是想说 或许她从那里回来后
I'm -- I'm just saying maybe when she gets back from there,
需要再提醒她我们的价值观
she needs to be reminded of our values.
你懂 反土逼化一下
You know -- un-hick her.
哎妈 土字都上来啦
Oh, the H-bomb!
这大概是针对美国南方人
Possibly the most offensive slur
最具冒犯性的侮辱词了吧
ever thrown around in the South.
是吗 还有...
Well...y--
我喜欢那里的人啊
Look, I-I love those people, too,
但你刚的确也承认了
but you did just admit
他们可能有些守旧
they can be a little close-minded down there.
他们是有点老古板啦
Well, they are a little bit set in their ways.
1980年之前 没胡子的人去竞选市长
It was actually illegal to run for mayor without a mustache
-是违法的 -瞧
- until 1980. - See? It's --
-82年到85年也是这样 -好吧
- And then again from '82 to '85. - Okay.
输入错误
输入
Input.
输入
Input!
请不要再扔遥控器了
Please don't throw the remote again.
我只是在试着找信♥号♥♥
Oh, I was just, like, trying to get signal.
另外几个遥控器坏了又不能赖我
Don't blame me about breaking the other ones.
有一个是意外被踩坏
One got stepped on,
另一个是意外掉进食物打碎机
and the other one fell down the garbage disposal.
这些理由也太假了
You're not even trying.
总之 别再担心你的遥控器了
Anyways, stop worrying about the remote control
担心一下你的狗吧
and worry about your own dog.
她在墙角撒尿
She's peeing in the corner.
说不定你把她留在外面
Maybe if you ever leave her outside,
她就能看家护院 我们也不需要摄像头了
she will guard us, and we wouldn't need cameras.
首先 斯黛拉并不会在墙角撒尿
First of all, Stella's not peeing in the corner,
因为她的如厕习惯是我亲自训练的
because I housebroke her myself.
其次 我的狗永远不需要工作
Second of all, no dog of mine should ever have to work.
他来了 我的老朋友
There he is. There's my old pal.
杰 你最近怎么样
Jay. How you doing, huh?
真高兴你能打给我
I'm so glad you called.
自从跟瑞内塔分手以后我就不怎么见朋友了
I haven't been good about seeing people since Reynetta left.
你听说了吗 她开始跟我弟约会了
Did you hear? She started dating my brother!
今天天气这么好 我们去外面聊吧
Listen, it's such a nice day. Let's go outside.
你家后院环境不是更好吗
Isn't your backyard nicer?
没有啊 只有个泳池和一些椅子
Nah. It's all pool and chairs.
所以你近来如何啊 兄弟
So, how you been, buddy?
我也想跟你说一切都好让你不用担心
I want to tell you everything is okay so you won't worry,
可是情况真的太糟了
but things have been real bad.
你知道有什么能帮助你吗
You know what might help?
把帽子摘了 让你的脸接触阳光
You pop that hat off, you get a little sun on your face.
阳光太刺眼了
Ooh! The sun is rough on my eyes.
我几乎每天都哭
I cry almost every day.
基本上我只有擦枪的时候才会开心一点
Pretty much, the only time I'm happy is when I clean my gun.
生活就是这样 给我一个拥抱吧
Yeah, life, huh? Here, give me a hug.
就是这样
There you go. Oh.
就是这样 杰 你真是个好朋友
There you go. You're a good friend, Jay.
你自己也有很多麻烦 可你还是会帮我
You got your own problems, but you're right there for me.
靠
Damn it!
你为什么需要他们知道你有个黑人朋友
Why do you need them to know you have a black friend?
我装摄像头的那天他们刚好搬进来
I'm putting security cameras in the same day they move in.
这事我很生气 但是被抱抱的感觉挺好
I'm mad about that, but it feels good to be held.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
记忆重现 恶梦 焦虑
Flashbacks, nightmares, anxiety --
我被锁在壁橱里的经历
My imprisonment in the closet
导致我出现了创伤后应激障碍的所有症状
resulted in all the symptoms of PTSD.
我的保险公♥司♥帮我找了一条治疗犬
My insurance company helped me to find a therapy dog
并且同意报销全部费用
and agreed to cover everything,
直到他们发现我不是参军得病
and then they found out I wasn't in the military.
不是吧
Oh, boy.
艾丽克斯 亲爱的你能帮我重启路由器吗
Hey, Alex, honey, could you help me reset the router?!
人家怕怕
Oh! No.
室内开伞要倒霉 要倒霉
Bad luck! Bad luck!!
艾丽克斯的电脑里有她在高中
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表