Ha! Old gutter flute.
好吧 这到底怎么回事
Okay, what is going on?
为什么所有人都在跟我说话
Why is everyone talking to me?
-我猜他们只是表达善意 -小卡 天啊
- I think they're just being friendly. - Cam, oh, my God.
这是那种互动式剧院吗
Is -- is this one of those interactive theater experiences?
你是说那种观众参与其中的
Oh, do you mean where the audience participates
故意模糊表演者
and the line between performer and spectator
和观众之间的界限的表演吗
is delightfully blurred?
米奇尔 这是一个高中同学会
Mitchell, we're at a high-school reunion!
别装了 好吗 你已经骗到我了
Stop pretending, all right? You tricked me.
-我没有 -你老是骗我
- I did not. - You always trick me.
我们每次出门
Every time we leave the house,
都像是在跟诈欺师斗智斗勇
it's like a game of Three-card Monte.
互动式剧院很有意思
Interactive theater is fun.
没意思 一点意思都没有
It's not fun. It's never fun.
这是人类在和平时期所能遇到的
It's the worst thing that can happen to human
最糟糕的事
during peace time.
好吧 米奇尔
Okay, you know what, Mitchell?
拜托 我是管理层的人
Please, I'm on the board,
别人的亲密爱人都开心出席
and I couldn't not bring my husband
我怎么能不把我丈夫
while everyone else's significant other
带来呢
is happy to be here.
所以这是互动剧院吗
It's interactive?
你个贱逼
You son of a bitch.
那句可以上你们的宣传海报
There's a quote for your poster.
-前门开了 -不是吧
- Front door open. - Ay, no!
拜托 是谁 是谁
Please. Who?! Who?!
你到底还在这里干什么
Ay, what the hell are you doing here?
我刚经历了人生中最尴尬的事
I had the most humiliating experience of my entire life.
我可能永远都不要走出这个家了
I may never leave this house again.
好了 你只是累了
Okay, you're just tired.
我给你倒杯咖啡 你就可以再战了
I'm gonna make you an espresso, and you go back.
不 我不能再去了
No, I can't go back there.
你又因为调节灯光惹麻烦了吗
Did you get in trouble again for adjusting the lighting?
你还年轻
You're still young.
光线亮一点没关系
You can take a bright bulb.
我本来在逗艾娃·莫里斯开心
I was flirting with Ava Morris,
结果小腿胫骨狠狠地撞上了
and I walked into a coffee table
一张咖啡桌
and hit my shin really hard
然后在所有人面前哭出来了
and started crying in front of everyone.
已经够惨了吧 然后我发现
Bad enough -- but then I noticed
我不小心洒了点饮料在裤裆处
I spilled my drink on my crotch area,
那画面被人看见我就玩完了
creating a very incriminating stain.
所以我冲去洗手间想拿毛巾擦干
I ran to the bathroom and started drying it with a towel,
结果门开了
but the door swung open,
然后全班同学都看到了
and I was viewed by my classmates
我擦自己"腹部下方"的样子
vigorously attending to my groin.
我刚有提到艾娃祖母穿着比基尼滑水的照片
Oh, and did I mention the picture of Ava's grandmother
当时刚好挂在我眼前的方位吗
water skiing in a bikini that was directly in my eyeline?
这种事谁都碰到过
That happens to everyone sometimes.
只要你喝点咖啡就没...
You're gonna be fine once you drink --
不
Ay, no!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Hi, Mama! Hi, Mama! Hi, Mama!
在工作场所 我们女性被要求
In the workplace, we women have been told
谦让 容忍♥ 无视
to suppress it, contain it, ignore it.
你知道我怎么说吗
Well, you know what I say?
-抓住机会 -抓住机会
- Grab it! - Grab it.
艾丽克斯不是我们家最擅长表达的孩子
Alex is not my most expressive child,
但当她去上了一门商科课程
but when she enrolled in a business class
然后听了一系列名为
and then signed up for a lecture series
"直面女总裁"的讲座之后
called "Meet the She-E-O,"
我就很清楚地了解她的意思了
it was pretty clear to me what she was trying to say --
"我崇拜你 妈妈"
"I admire you, Mom."
-所以你怎么看 -安静
- So, what do you think? - Quiet.
-我觉得... -别说话
- I think -- - Stop talking.
我知道 这很不容易
I mean, sure, it was tough --
养大三个孩子 还要兼顾事业
raising three kids and running a business.
不过当我有机会成为女总裁时
But when the chance to be She-E-O arose,
我只有一个想法
I had only one thought.
抓住机会 抓住机会 抓住机会
Grab it. Grab it. Grab it. Grab it.
我懂了 我抓住机会了
I get it. I grabbed it.
你再这样我换座位了
I will move my seat.
一个母亲知道怎样读出孩子的潜台词
A mother knows how to read between the lines.
艾丽克斯嘴里说着"你这样让我很尴尬"
Alex's mouth may have said, "You're embarrassing me."
但心里一定在说"你激励了我"
But her heart was saying, "You're inspiring me."
"让我自己待着"
"Leave me alone."
"请给我指引"
"Show me the way."
"你还没说完吗"
"Are you still talking?"
"请永远这么牛逼"
"Never stop rocking."
好吧 第一个问题
Okay, first question.
前面这位
Ah, right up front.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你好 我是艾丽克斯
Hi, I'm Alex.
长♥期♥粉丝 但第一次抓住机会
Long-time reader, first-time grabber.
总之 我在加州理工读生化专业
Anyway, I'm a biochemistry major and CalTech,
但你的书让我对商科产生兴趣
but your book got me thinking about a business career.
所以我现在在考虑双专业
And now I'm considering double-majoring,
但这样是不是负担太重
but is that taking on a little too much?
艾丽克斯 看着我
Alex, look at me.
你能想到 就能抓到
If you can think it, you can grab it.
天哪
Aah! Oh, my God!
你是我的英雄 南希 谢谢
You're my hero, Nancy. Thank you.
下一位
Who's next?
-我有个... -我就简单说一句
- I've got a -- - just a quick comment.
我也抚养了三个孩子
Um, I also raised three children,
同时是一间大公♥司♥的女总裁
and I am the She-E-O of a large company.
我得说
And I got to say,
看到你就像看我自己 南希
it's like looking a mirror, Nancy.
真棒 是哪间公♥司♥
That's great. What's the company?
普利切特衣橱及窗帘公♥司♥
Pritchett's Closets and Blinds.
你们卖♥♥橱柜和窗帘吗
You sell closets and blinds?
一般不是卖♥♥百叶窗和窗帘 或者橱柜和...
I could understand shutters and blinds or closets and...
我们公♥司♥生意很好 南希
We're good, Nancy.
我想说的是 在你书的第一页
What I wanted to talk about was how on page 1 of your book,
你为什么会说很难不把工作带回家做呢
you say you had hard time not bringing your work home.
那只是个玩笑
That was just a joke.
你应该记得 我的事业起始于我自己的车♥库♥
As you remember, my business was started in my garage.
所以你知道重要的不只是跟家人一起的时间
So, you know how it's not just family time that matters.
而是高质量的家人共处时光
It's quality family time.
我同意
I agree.
这就是我对孩子实施在家教育的原因
That's why I home-school all three of my children.
其实我们董事会的会议桌
The conference table in our boardroom
就在他们的游乐设施旁边
actually rests on their play structure.
我在说什么呢 站起来 孩子们
What am I saying? Stand up, kids?
仨个不同爸爸 是吗
So, three daddies?
你听上去像个疯子
You sound insane!
好啦
All right.
普里契特 那不是你的同性恋儿子么
Hey, Pritch, isn't that your gay son?
女婿
Son-in-law.
你的女婿也是同性恋吗
You've got a gay son-in-law, too?
我不要再随你们起舞了
I'm not doing this dance with you guys again.
我不知道自己在担心什么
I don't know what I was worried about.
我只需要让菲尔做自己就行
All I had to do was let Phil be Phil.
他不可能通过投票的
He'd never get past the vote.
幸运的是 即使是最高法♥院♥
Fortunately, clueless boobs are one group
也无法强迫我们让蠢蛋入会
the Supreme Court can't force us to let in.
跟我们说说你的事 菲尔
So, tell us about yourself, Phil.
事实上 我们有一些共同点
Well, uh, you and I have something in common, actually.
我们都是议员
We're both Congressmen.
继续说 菲尔
Go on, with that, Phil.
你在州议会
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表