a storm in the midwest canceled our flight.
我们先去机场吧 肯定有航♥班♥的
Let's just get to the airport, and we will find a flight.
-出租车 -该死 被人抢了
- Taxi! - Damn it! It's already taken!
我好像买♥♥到了在丹佛转机的航♥班♥
Okay, so I think I got us on a flight through Denver.
你介意坐中间吗
Do you mind the middle seat?
能不摔就行啊
If it'll help.
不要什么事都扯上园游会的事好吗
This can't all be carnival-related.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
杰 我本来打算来做香肠的
Ay, Jay, I was going to cook the sausage.
我不介意
Hey, I don't mind.
他决定接手应该是因为
He's taking over because we screwed up
我们搞砸了前几个父亲节
the last few Father's Days.
别说傻话 我来就行
Don't be silly. I got this.
我只要一想到前几个父亲节
When I think of the last few Father's Days,
就气得要炸
I quake with rage.
不介意的话可以多花点心思啊
Hey, maybe put a little thought into it.
比如不要叫披萨
Maybe we don't order the pizza.
真要叫的话
And if we do,
也许应该点够疯狂面包
maybe we get enough crazy bread for everybody.
抱歉 到底是谁把父亲节变成
I'm sorry, but who made Father's Day
常用于配披萨的黄油蒜香芝士面包
节日界里的讨人厌拖油瓶啊
the dirty stepchild of holidays?!
父亲节连首歌♥都没有
We don't even have a song.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Daddy? - What?
我给你准备了礼物
Got you a present.
不愧是我儿子
That's my boy!
让我们看看 你这里面放了什么
Let's see. What do we got in here?
一个冰桶
Hey. An ice bucket.
我看到曼尼拿走酒店的洗发水
I saw Manny take shampoos from the hotel.
所以我也拿了些东西
So I took some things, too.
然后是一些大件
Then some bigger things.
我喜欢偷东西
I like stealing.
这会让我心跳加快
It makes my heart go fast.
冰桶里有什么呢
And what's in the ice bucket?
一个吹风筒 谢谢 亲爱的
A hair dryer. Thanks, buddy.
谁这么早就来了
Who's here so early?
桑娅 你来这里干嘛
Sonia, what are you doing here?
你离开华雷斯太快了 我都来不及说再见
You left Juarez so fast, I didn't get to say goodbye.
我们是姐妹 我们不应该争吵
We're sisters. We shouldn't fight.
我想你
I miss you.
知道了
Okay, got it.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
桑娅 抱歉 快进来
Sonia. I'm sorry. Come in.
不行 我不能进
No, I couldn't.
不 你千里迢迢跑来
No, you came from so far away.
快进来 坐一会儿
Come on in. Stay awhile.
谢谢 杰
Thank you, Jay.
墨西哥曲奇
The Mexican cookies.
没想到能再看见它们
I never thought I'd see those again.
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you with those.
-桑娅阿姨 -你好 曼尼
- Hey, Aunt Sonia. - Hola, Manny.
我有一些行李在车上 来帮我吧
I have some luggage in the car. Come help me.
-好 -去帮你阿姨吧 去吧
- Okay. - Help your aunt. Go ahead.
你为什么要让她进来
Why did you let her in?
你得跟她聊聊
You have to talk to her.
我真的觉得她是来道歉的
I really think she's here to apologize.
你不像我那么了解她
You don't know her like I do.
等一下
Ohh! Wait!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
好极了 杰 现在她绑♥架♥了曼尼
Great, Jay. Now she kidnapped Manny.
你怎么那么冷静
Why are you so calm?
我们不是应该跟着他们或者叫警♥察♥吗
Shouldn't we follow them or call the police?
不 不过是绑♥架♥而已 在我家这很正常
No, it's just a kidnapping. It's normal in my family.
绑♥架♥电♥话♥来了
Ransom call.
妈妈 我真的很害怕
Mom, I'm really scare--
她要我用辣酱生意来交换曼尼
She wants my hot-sauce business in exchange for Manny.
太好了 那她就欠我们400美金了
Good! Then she owes us 400 bucks.
而且孩子还能回来了
We get the kid back.
没门
No deal.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
我的姐姐 我来解决
My sister, my problem.
这是我的节日
My holiday!
孩子们刚停好车
Oh! That's the kids pulling up right now.
-表现正常一点 -我生来就很正常
- Just act normal. - I was born normal.
不对 他们说我出生时自带刘海
Not really. They said I came out with bangs.
现在我们只要口径一致就行了
Hey. Now all we have to do is stick the landing.
别行为怪异露出破绽
Don't blow it by acting weird.
-我很想你 -伙计
- Oh! I missed you! - Buddy!
自驾游怎么样
Oh, how was the drive?!
很不错
Oh, it was great.
-没错 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我们本该很早就到的
We would have been here a lot earlier,
但是路上太堵了...
but there was a ton of traffic on...
美国路上
A-America.
我们去找外公怎么样
What do you say we go find Grandpa, huh?
-好呀 -去吧 一起去吧
- Yes. - Here we go. Let's go.
这周过得好吗
So, uh, good week?
我也一样
Same.
-天啊 他们在聊天 -是吗
- Oh, my God. They're talking. - Are they?
好了 你们俩话唠
All right, you chatterboxes.
我们开始派对吧
Let's get this party started, huh?
是啊 都快4点了
Yeah, it's almost 4:00.
1点
1:00.
做得真不错
That was great.
真的吗
Really?
假的 但你说谎就这样
No. But that's how you lie.
去洗把脸吧
Go splash some water on your face.
大家好
Hey, guys.
你怎么样
Hi! How are you?
小卡和莉莉在哪里
Hi. Where are Cam and Lily?
他们还在农场
Uh, they're still at the farm.
我被驱逐出场了
I got banished.
你好像有很多话要说
Sounds like you're ramping up to a story,
但我还有些事要处理 所以...
but I got some stuff going on, so...
好吧 回家"太好了"
Okay. Good to be home.
好吧 小卡的奶奶 那个叫我娘炮的人
Okay, so Cam's grandmother, the one who called me a sissy,
她死了
she died.
而我在她去世的那一刻跟她独处
And I -- I was alone with her when it happened,
然后全家人都以为是我推波助澜的
and the family thinks that I nudged it along.
-小卡的奶奶死了 -我的天啊
- Cam's grandma died? - Oh, my God.
你还是这样 只要一说到死亡
You still do that thing where you smile
你就会开始微笑
whenever you talk about death.
这只是一种应对机制 很快就会好
It's just a coping mechanism. It's gonna pass.
从我十岁 我们在后院
You've been doing it since I was 10 years old
埋我的仓鼠时 你就这么笑了
and we buried my hamster in the backyard.
他叫美髯公
His name was Whiskers.
你能正常一下吗
Can you be a human being for one second?
在他们全家都针对我的时候
So, Cam totally took his family's side
小卡完全站在他家人那一边
when they all turned against me.
那不过是习惯而已
Well, that's just a reflex.
你也总是站在你家人的这一边
You always take your family's side.
得了吧 什么时候的事
Oh, come on. Where is that written?
还记得你第一次带小卡回家
Remember when you first brought Cam home
然后我私下跟你说
and I privately said to you,
"你最好再考虑要不要换一个"
"You might want to move on from this one,"
然后爸说 "我还以为你喜欢纯爷们"呢
and Dad said, "I thought you liked men"?
然后当小卡以为
And then when Cam thought
他发现到我们不喜欢他时
he was picking up on us not liking him,
你就跟小卡说他疯了
you told Cam he was crazy.
我好像真是这么做了
I guess I did do that, huh?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表