我不否认我们对彼此来电
I won't deny we have chemistry,
有某种似是而非 若即若离的情愫
A certain will-they, won't-they kind of vibe.
好了 各位 你们好
Okay, guys, hi.
如果你们能给我20分钟
If you could just give me 20 minutes
处理一下个人事务
to deal with a personal situation,
我保证处理完会出来给大家一个交代
I promise I will come out and address all of your concerns.
-里面是在干嘛 -对啊
- What is going on in there? - Yeah.
有一点医疗方面的事情
Well, um, it's a medical situation.
其实还挺难以启齿的
Actually, and it's kind of embarrassing,
我很感激大家在如此困难时刻的体谅包涵
So I appreciate your support in this difficult time.
这事得赶紧弄完 你还需要多久
We got to wrap this up. How long do you need?
最少15分钟
At least 15 minutes.
我给你5分钟
You got five.
女士 这工作已经很不容易了
Ma'am, this job is hard enough.
有个小问题
Uh, hey, so, small problem.
可以登
It can wait!
没有等不了的问题
Every problem can wait.
一边凉快去吧 这位先生
So now go, mister.
你不是吧 我都去过你家了
Come on, I've been in your home.
说吧 本 是什么事
All right, Ben. What is it?
今天是玛格丽特的生日
Today's Margaret's birthday... Uh-huh.
但是当时已经来不及取消蛋糕
...but it was too late to cancel the cake.
大家都看到蛋糕送来了
Everyone saw it get delivered.
没事 那就让他们吃蛋糕吧
It's fine. Let them eat cake.
什么 她是不是在开玩笑
What? Is she kidding?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant!
克莱尔 深呼吸
Claire, breathe.
不要 才不要
No, no!
歌♥洛莉亚 够了
Gloria, we're done.
别冲我嚷嚷 我只是想哄你开心
Don't scream at me. I just wanted to make you happy.
而我也是在哄你开心
And I'm just trying to make you happy
因为你对别人喜不喜欢
because you're so damn sensitive
你的生日礼物这件事超级玻璃心
about me not liking your birthday presents.
而我今天最最不需要的就是这个
Come on, this is the last thing I needed today.
天啊 快看她的手
Oh, my God. Look at her hands.
她就在这里面做指甲吗
She's just been in here getting a manicure.
你的良心不痛吗
How do you sleep?
拿下她
Get her!
冷静点 乔茜
Whoa, whoa, back it up, Josie.
没有人要拿下她
Nobody's gonna get her.
我知道这场面看起来有点糟糕
I realize that the optics are a bit troubling,
尤其是在今天
Especially today.
一个你在里面喝着香槟
A day when you've been sipping champagne
而我们在外面超过一小时吃不到零食的一天
while we've gone over an hour without snacks.
够了
Enough!
你们这帮人真该觉得自己丢脸
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
我都认识你们多久了
How long have I known you people?
多明 肯尼 乔茜
Dom, Kenny, Josie,
-两个赫姆 -你不是吧
- The two Herms. - Seriously?
你们所有人5点准时下班 而她从来不下班
You all go home at 5:00. This woman never punches out.
她回了家也很少睡觉
She goes home and never sleeps
因为她不停在想怎么让公♥司♥更好
because she's thinking how to make this company better.
你们看不出来她人都要废了吗
Can't you tell what a mess she has become?
看她有多神经紧绷 还开始抽抽
How tense she is, her awkward tics,
压力大磨牙都要把牙磨没了
The way she grinds her teeth to dust.
我觉得她应该被宠爱照顾一下
I think that she deserves some pampering.
你们都快滚出去吧
So now get out of here!
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Come on.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
对不起啦
I am sorry.
我今年真的想把送你礼物搞好
I just wanted to make it right this year.
有的 你真的做到了
Oh, you did. You really did.
那就好 现在回去坐好
Okay, good. So go back and sit down
因为抱你就像抱个衣帽架似地
Because hugging you is like hugging a coat rack.
好了
Okay.
很好
Oh, that's good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做了力所不能及的大梦
I dreamt too big.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我自己相信了你
I'm the one who believed in you.
也是你抬价把我们抬到太平间
You're also the one who overplayed his hand.
我们已经知道我们都犯了错误
We've already established mistakes were made.
现在该想想接下来该怎么走
We need to be thinking about next steps.
或许我们该盖个小一点的项目
Maybe we need to build something smaller,
比如一个很酷的小餐厅之类的
Like a cool restaurant or something.
我也想过 但谁会来这里吃啊
I've thought about that. Who's gonna come down here?
这里都没地方停车
There's nowhere to park.
天啊 就是这个了 停车场
Oh, my God, that's it -- a parking lot.
这主意还不错
That's not bad.
盖这个都不要什么成本
We could build it for nothing
而且很快就能把贷款给还上
and pay off the majority of the loan by tomorrow.
咱们还是换个地儿聊吧
Let's talk about this somewhere else.
或许15岁的菲尔的计划并没有错
Maybe 15-year-old Phil had it right.
有时候你只需要把你的梦想
Sometimes you have to look at your dream
换个角度看
from a different angle.
或许梦想一直都是个停车场
I guess it was a parking lot all along.
求你告诉我是晚餐做好了
Please tell me that's dinner.
-我要饿死了 -不 是大爸的闹钟
- I'm starving. - No, that's daddy's alarm.
因为脑震荡 我们不能让他
We can't let him nap for more than two hours
小睡超过两小时
because of the concussion.
看他睡的样子 多么平静安宁
Oh, look at him. He looks so peaceful.
他今天太辛苦了
He's had such a rough day.
我上次试着叫醒他的时候 他超不开心
When I tried to wake him up last time, he got so upset.
我来吧
I'll do it.
谁教你的啊
Who raised you?
好吧 温柔点啊
Fine, just be gentle, okay?
谢谢惠顾
Thanks.
还有 别碰这个
Also, don't touch this.
这是我的美术作业
It's my art project.
-我能帮忙你一起弄吗 -不能
- Oh, can I help you with that? - No.
大爸说应该他来帮 因为他比你有美术细胞
Daddy said he should because he's more artistic than you.
拿来
Okay.
怎么了 怎么了 咋啦
What?! What?! Why?!
太好了你还活着
So good you're alive
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表