Are we really doing this?
我们得打击打击你姐的嚣张气焰
That smug sister of yours needs to be taken down a peg.
接气焰[peg]
Ooh! Peg.
想更长更高分的
Think bigger.
气焰啊[pegs]
Pegs.
好了 乔 跟我读
Okay, Joe, repeat after me.
红色海盗船 红色海盗船 红色海盗船
Red rover, red rover, red rover.
王色歪盗床 王色歪盗床 王色歪盗床
Wed wovah, wed wovah, wed wovah.
好 现在我要你大大地微笑
Okay, now I want you to try it
然后再说出来
with a big smile on your face.
红色海盗船 红色海盗船 红色海盗船
Red rover, red rover, red rover.
抱歉 就是有时候我觉得
I am sorry. It's just sometimes I feel
我的口音有点...
like my accent gets a little
会影响到弗汉希欧·乔瑟夫
and it's gonna rub off on Fulgencio Joseph.
你不该怪自己啊
Well, you shouldn't blame yourself,
如果我没听错你说的话
if that's what you just said.
其实我这里还有一些练习可以帮到你
I actually have some exercises that can help you.
比如炮兵怕把标兵碰
Like Betty bought a bit of butter,
标兵怕碰炮兵炮
but found the butter bitter.
炮兵怕把飘乒蹦
Betty bought a bit 'a bootie,
标乒怕蹦抱兵抱
but da bootie bittah.
这一带治安不太好啊 杰
This is a pretty bad neighborhood, Jay.
我们要讲述的故事是这样的
This is the story that we're telling --
好斗的小孩 出身贫困
scrappy young kid, born into poverty
面临着种种困境
with the deck stacked against him.
我富到能补习书法呢
I have a calligraphy tutor.
下车 我要开始拍了
Hop out. I want to start shooting.
你就坐在车上吗
Hey, you're staying in car?
我一边开车一边拍你啊
I'm gonna drive alongside and film you.
快去吧 非常安全啦
Go ahead. It's perfectly safe.
你刚锁车门了吗
Hey. Did you just lock the door?
这车一关门就会自动锁上
The car does that automatically.
给你 试试这顶发网
Here. Try on this hair net.
这是不是有点太浮夸了啊
Isn't this a little over the top?
你觉得电影《为人师表》太浮夸了吗
Was "Stand and Deliver" over the top?
对啊 的确
Yes, it was.
行 那你就表现出生气的样子
Fine, then act angry, like you're sick of
像你受够了总被白人颐指气使
taking orders from the white man.
这个有经验我能演
Yeah, that I can do.
沿着那堵墙走 然后读台词
Walk along that wall, read from your script.
走吧
Go.
大家好
Hola!
"欢迎来到被我称为家的街区
"Welcome to the streets I call home.
世道艰险 所以我得更硬汉一些
It's tough out here, so I've had to be tougher.
因为在这个暴♥力♥当钱用
Because in a place where violence is currency
伤痛为好友的地方"
and pain is your best friend..."
这太丢人了 求你别拍了
Okay, this is embarrassing. Please don't shoot this.
你表现得很好
You're doing good!
假装你正从墙那边爬过来
Hey, pretend like you're climbing over the wall,
以防你之后想说是在墨西哥拍的
in case we want to say this is Mexico.
不会的
Not gonna happen.
好吧
Fine.
给你几罐喷漆
Here's some spray-paint.
用喷漆喷出你对美♥国♥佬♥的看法
Bubble letter me something about gringos.
不知道会是谁
Oh, I wonder who that could be.
警官你好
Oh, Officer.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我是来以未成年人饮酒的罪名
I'm here to arrest Dwight Bullock
逮捕德怀特·布洛克的
for underage drinking.
我们想给莉莉一个自己承认错误的机会
We wanted to give Lily a chance to come clean on her own.
幸亏我们有个朋友的朋友
Luckily, we have a friend of a friend
因为工作需要总穿着警服
who dresses as a cop for work.
他的工作也需要他把警服脱♥光♥
He also undresses as a cop for work.
记住 装作很难过就好了 知道吗
Remember, just act upset, okay?
好的
Okay.
德怀特·布洛克
Dwight Bullock.
我必须逮捕你
I have to arrest you.
因为你坏坏
You've been a bad boy.
但我什么都没做
But I didn't do it!
我是无辜的
I'm innocent!
我不知道为什么那个酒瓶会在我床底下
I don't know how that bottle got under the bed!
不用难过到这么浮夸
Now we're gonna take it down a notch.
伸出手来
Hold out your wrists.
我得带你到菊里走一趟
I've got to take you downtown.
德怀特 我对你太失望了
Dwight, I am very disappointed in you.
你不能再打橄榄球了
There's no more football.
你不能再上学了
No more school.
莉莉 在德怀特被关进监狱前
Lily, is there anything you'd like to say to Dwight
你有什么想对他说的吗
before he's taken to jail.
有吧
I guess.
玛莎·斯图尔特说过她利用狱中的时间
Martha Stewart said she used the prison time
美国家政女王 曾因内线交易而入狱
来充实自己
to work on herself.
够了 我们知道
That is enough! W-w-we know
是你把酒瓶放到德怀特床下的
you put the bottle under Dwight's bed.
你必须现在就向他道歉
You owe him an apology this minute.
这不公平
It isn't fair!
他吃啥啥不剩 还总占着厕所
He eats everything, he's always in the bathroom,
你们和他一起看电影 买♥♥衣服
you're watching movies with him, shopping with him.
你们两个都不爱我了
And you two don't even love me anymore!
-莉莉 -不是那样的
- Lily! - That is not --
莉莉 宝贝
Lily, honey!
你这玩意有钥匙吗
Do you have the keys to these?
我通常会让雇我的人伸手到我裤裆里找
I usually let the person who hired me find it in my pants.
那我就入境"随俗"吧
Well, if that is the custom, I --
米奇尔你够了
Mitchell.
我的天 又尿啊
Oh, my God. Again?
膀胱有多小 头脑就有多大
Small bladder, big brain.
不然我们怎么会打平手
That's why we're tied.
给我一个T 一个L和一个W
I need a "T," An "L," And a "W."
T L
"T," "L"...
希望她困到不会注意到
Hopefully she's too sleepy to notice that she got
她板子上已经有三个w了
three "W"s on her board.
通常一轮游戏只会有两个w
另外 我想放屁
Also, can I take a pee?
好 要P就给你P
Yeah. Coming right up.
你有什么烦心事吗
Something wrong?
我差不多三小时前给雷纳发的短♥信♥
I texted Rainer, like, three hours ago.
他还没回复
He hasn't responded.
我相信他只是在装高冷难泡
I'm sure he's just playing hard to get.
这太奇怪了 我们昨晚聊得可开心了
It's just weird. We had such a great time last night.
我猜他肯定很忙
I bet he's busy.
他可是南加州的天气预报员啊
He's a weatherman in southern California.
他得时刻准备着
He has to be ready in case
万一温度猛降到"21度"以下立即报道
temperatures plunge below 70 degrees.
我告诉你 今晚可是有强风警告好吗
For your information, there is a wind advisory tonight.
说起来 我得去把风铃摘下来
In fact, I'm gonna go take down my chimes.
不是他吗
Not him?
不是 是我卖♥♥出去了幢房♥子
No. I sold a house.
他大概只是在吃晚饭而已
He's probably just having dinner.
他可能与佳人有约
He could be on a date.
他好像还挺风流的
Apparently, he's quite the player.
也不奇怪 哪有他撩不到的...
Makes sense. That could charm the pants off --
我勒个大去
What the what?!
爸
Hey, dad.
酷爹在此
There he is!
这是什么情况 你为什么在和他激吻
What is happening? Why are you kissing him?!
他晚饭时出手阔绰
He dropped some serious cash at dinner,
我就想 何乐而不为呢
so I figured, what the hell?
而你 你怎么能做出这种事
And you. How could you do this?
哪种事 其实我这
Do what? Actually, I'm -- I'm taking it
进展算慢的了 毕竟她是你女儿
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表