-I know, it's like a purple sky before a storm. -Exactly.
美丽宁静 直到你发现鸟儿们惶恐不安
Beautiful, until you realize the birds are agitated
蚂蚁也围成了一个圈
and ants are walking in circles.
那什么
Actually, you know what?
我胃口不太舒服
My -- My stomach's feeling a little weird.
我得去走走 呼吸下新鲜空气
I think I'm gonna take a walk, get a little fresh air.
不准走
Oh, no. You don't --
这次我绝对不会让你跑了
You are not running away this time. No.
放开我 霸道鬼
Let go, bossy!
给我坐下 家人有罪一起受
Sit down. We are gonna suffer like a family!
别抓我 你别拉我的外套
No. Don't -- Don't stretch out my jacket!
我刚减肥到可以穿贴身版的
I just got back into slim fit!
-还好吗 -没事没事
-Is everything all right? -Yeah.
-他没事的 -我只是...
-He's fine. -I just --
是啊 亲爹如你 怎么会关心我呢
Oh, no, of course. Yeah, go get that.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
-没什么啦 -她推的我
-Oh... -She pushed me.
我没推他
I didn't push him.
他只是日常滑倒
He just, you know, slipped, fell.
坐下 你们俩怎么这么多戏
Sit down, sit down. You're causing a scene.
太丢人了
It's very embarrassing.
大小姐 你今天脾气很爆啊
You have been quite rude today, young lady.
跟巴顿将军有一拼
General Patton over there.
乔治·巴顿 二战著名美国♥军♥事统帅 性格强势
而你 就只会像布景一样傻坐着
And this one is basically a cardboard cutout
偶尔喝口酒 叹声气
who occasionally sip wine and sighs.
我们可没教育你们成为这样的人
We did not raise you to act like this.
-恕我直言 -让我来唱这个红脸
-Oh, excuse me. -No, I-I got it.
你们一直就是这样言传身教的好吗
No, in fact, you raised us to act exactly like this, okay?
你们俩才是今天发神经病的人
You two are the ones that are acting crazy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
中士和小豆宝是谁啊
Who the hell are Sarge and Pea,
我们成长时怎么没见过这对神仙眷侣呢
and where were they when we were growing up?
如果是他们俩教养我们长大
Yeah, maybe if those two people had raised us,
那么家里也不会
there would have been room in our house
容不下有血有肉有感情的人
for other people to have emotions
某人就不用搞自闭 封闭感情了
and somebody wouldn't have had to shut himself down.
某人也不会总想着要
And maybe somebody wouldn't be trying
掌控全世界了
to control the whole world
全因为她长大的期间
because she couldn't control the chaos
她控制不了家中的混乱
in her own home growing up.
干嘛
Oh, come on.
我们谁不清楚她的问题在哪
We all know that's what's wrong with her.
-天 -所以
- Oh, God. - So, come on.
你们是不是还欠我们个解释
What do you have to say for yourselves?
-你说的一点没错 -我也承认
- Well, you're not wrong. - True.
-你说什么 -我没听错吧
- I'm -- I'm sorry. One more time. - What?
我们没离婚时 是做得不够好
We didn't behave well when we were married,
我也很内疚
and I feel bad about that.
我也是
Me too.
我们自以为硬不离婚是为了你们
We thought we were staying together for you,
但或许我们逼着你们
but I don't know, maybe we'd forced you
跟两个并不快乐的人相处了太久
to live with two unhappy people for too long.
但我们现在都很幸福
But we're happy now.
或许也因此 我们今天才能做最本来的自己
And that's probably why we're able to be our old selves today.
这些话我们早就该说
We should have said this a long time ago,
没能给你们一个快乐的童年
but we didn't give you the kind of home you deserved,
我们真的很抱歉
and for that, we're sorry.
你们不必这样
Well, you -- I mean, there was --
我们也有过幸福的时刻啊
There was happy times, too.
对啊 也不是一直都很疯癫
Yeah, no, it wasn't all crazytown.
-也有开心的时候 -是啊
- It was... - Yeah.
听
Listen.
话都说开了 我们能去跳舞了吗
We're good, right? We can go?
-去吧 -当然
Yes. Of course.
真没想到
Wow. How about that?
他们居然道歉了
An apology.
我从没想过我会如此释然
I don't think I ever thought it would feel so good.
看他们相亲相爱的样子我是很开心的
I do like seeing them happy.
是啊
Yeah.
别哭了
Ohh, you.
你闭嘴
Shut up.
我不像你是机器人
I feel stuff.
我懂啦
I know.
歌♥洛莉亚·迪尔加多
模特代言人
天呐 太牛了
Son of a bitch! That is coconuts!
我还记得你呢
I remember you!
你怀念当模特代言人的时光吗
Do you miss spokesmodeling?
我现在还偶尔做个帆船博览会呢
Aye, I do a boat show every now and then.
我是这么保持还在业界活动的
That's how I keep my hand in it.
快看
Watch, watch.
这是我的绝杀招数
This is how I sealed the deal.
又有一个你
It's you again.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表