A lot of questions for a cadaver!
你们没看出来吗 这两个人是一伙的
Don't you see? These twos is in on it together!
少管闲事 贱♥人♥
Mind your own potatoes, Daisy.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这是老娘的婚礼
This is my wedding
与你们的丧礼
and your funeral!
小白脸也吃子弹吧
And one for the choir boy!
没中
Missed me.
你们还有兴趣再刷一个东西吗
Hey, uh, you guys feel like doing one more paint job?
不过这次是我们一起刷
Only all of us this time?
没问题
Sure.
有时人生比我们想得简单
Sometimes life can be simpler than we think.
我们出生...
We're born...
或许我们应该收留小帕与孩子
You know, um, maybe we should let Pam and the baby
在楼上住一阵子
stay upstairs for a little while.
米奇尔刚才说... 不对 他不喜欢我这样
Mitchell was just saying -- No, he hates when I do that.
我刚才在想 或许你跟孩子
I was just saying that maybe you and the baby
应该在我们楼上先住段时间
should stay upstairs for a while?
小卡
Oh, Cam!
我们去世
...we die...
你们是恶魔佳酿上脑 都疯了吧
You're all mad with the devil's brew!
来自1916年无声电影《再来一杯恶魔佳酿》
恶魔佳酿指的是鸦♥片♥
而在这之间
...and in between...
如果运气好 我们会有欢笑
Ah! ...if we're lucky, we laugh...
而这趟人生旅途也就值了
...which makes the journey worth taking.
听完这番话之后
With that in mind...
弗兰克·邓菲 我认识最傻气的一个人
Do you, Frank Dunphy, the silliest man I know...
愿意娶洛林来折磨她一辈子吗
...take Lorraine to be your long-suffering wife?
我愿意
I do.
你可以亲你的娘子了
You may kiss the tomato.
先生 你一个小时前就该上♥床♥啦
Your bedtime was an hour ago senor.
我想先读完这本书
I wanna finish this.
你都不认字
You don't even know how to read.
别担心了 楼上没有怪物
Stop worrying. There is no monster up stairs.
那漆很管用的
That paint works.
妈咪 你能去检查一下吗
Mommy, can you check it?
好啦
Okay.
你妈连这块又旧又粘的防水布都不让我丢
Your mother won't even let me get rid of this sticky old tarp.
她对什么东西都抱着不放
She's attached to everything.
很快你就会享受到这件事的好处了
Someday soon that will work in your favor.
小心那个水泥砖
Careful that cinder block.
拜托 你就是推也推不动它
Man, you couldn't budge that thing with it.
棒 这下还有个沼泽怪物了
Great, now I have a swamp monster.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表