能把你的车借我吗
Can I borrow your car?
没问题 你可以借你♥妈♥的♥车
Sure, you can borrow your mother's car.
是哪个姑娘这么幸运
Who's the lucky girl?
瑞秋·卡普托
Rachel Caputo.
她和曼尼一起做校报
She and Manny work on the school paper together.
号♥外号♥外 那姑娘特可爱
Extra, extra! She's a cutie.
多谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
我不过弹了一段尤克里里
Hey, I just played the ukulele.
歌♥是你自己唱的
You sang the song.
丘比特教练
Yeah. Coach Cupid!
好了 快走吧
All right, gear.
错过公交车就麻烦了
You don't want to miss that bus.
再次感谢 盖里教练
Thanks again, Coach Gary.
他都不是你的教练
He's not even your coach.
我得喝杯威士忌连看几部007
I need a scotch and a James Bond marathon.
那你可能要失望了
You may be out of luck.
刚才电视突然坏了
The TV wasn't working a minute ago.
听起来像是卫星天线的问题
Sounds like the satellite dish.
可能是大手男乱搞我排水沟时撞歪了
Big hands probably mess it up poking around my gutters.
-让我上去看看 -别别别
- Let me check it out. - No, no, no.
可能会很危险的
That might be very dangerous.
让我去把盖里教练叫回来 让他帮你
Let me go grab Coach Gary, and he can help you.
我说了我自己去
I said I'd do it.
但我很肯定盖里教练
Yeah, but I'm sure Coach Gary
不介意多留一会的
wouldn't mind sticking around.
我自己出去修就行了
I'm getting out and pressure myself!
感谢大家来上课
Thank you all for coming.
有谁想现在就去巴黎
Who here wants to go to Paris right now?
我[法语]
Moi!
不 我们不是要真的上飞机
No. We're not getting on a plane.
这些普通的食材将带我们体验巴黎的味道
We'll be transported by these humble ingredients.
他是不是很棒
How great is he?
超棒 仔细听他说的每一句话
So great. Listen to everything he says.
看看你们的左边 再看看你们的右边
Look to your left. Look to your right.
这节课结束前
Before this class is through,
你们都会学会做伯爵烤鸡
all of you will know how to make earl roasted chicken
我知道这个食谱
Ohh! I know this recipe.
我在睡梦中也能做出来
I could make this chicken in my sleep.
咱还是醒着做吧
How about we try it awake?
让我们从最重要的食材开始 百里香
Let's start with the most important ingredient -- thyme.
没错 "白丽"美人切百里香
That's right. It's time to chop thyme.
他和电视上一样有哏
He's just like he is on TV.
是啊
Yeah.
百里香和鸡肉非常搭
Thyme and chicken play together very well,
不像狗跟鸡在一起玩[搭]那样
unlike dogs and chickens.
悲惨故事 我的救援惠比特犬与我
Tragic story, my rescue and I
住在个都市农场边上...
live next to an urban farm and...
天啊 我可以用这个作范例吗
Oh, my, do you mind if I use this as an example?
荣幸之至
Oh! Avec pleasure.
看到她怎么切这些根茎了吗
See how she's chopped it stems and all?
这是错的
That's wrong.
马虎可是会毁了这道菜
Sloppiness like this can ruin a dish.
我都不知道呢
Oh. I had no idea.
果然你在草药这一领域
I suppose when it comes to herbs, though,
你也算是鼠[尾草]一鼠二
you owe something of a sage.
-好双关 -谢谢
That's clever. Thank you.
但双关不能吃
You can't eat clever.
不许动 警♥察♥
Freeze! Police!
我是房♥产经纪人 不是罪犯
I'm a realtor, not a criminal.
那你当房♥产经纪人的功夫不够火候
Oh, well, then you're not doing it right.
吉尔
Hey, Gil.
如果你的客户真考虑
If one of your clients is actually thinking
买♥♥这块雷区的话
about buying this minefield,
那就是他们犯的第二大错
that would be their second bad decision.
-第一大是雇了你 -我猜到了
- First was hiring you. - Yeah, I got it.
你不会真劝你的客户
You're not gonna push one of your clients
买♥♥这块破地吧
into this swamp, are you?
可能它只是需要一个
Maybe it just needs a developer
有远见的开♥发♥商
with a little vision.
没啥远见 还没嗅觉
Very little vision and no sense of smell.
这块地让穷♥人♥区埃尔塞贡多
This neighborhood makes El Segundo
闻起来像美容化妆品店
seem like a Sephora.
它正处于转型期
It's in transition.
是啊 转型成费卢杰[伊♥拉♥克♥城市]
Yeah, it's turning into Fallujah.
我得走了 不然会被打劫的
I'm out of here before I get jacked.
-你还要在这待一阵子吗 -说不定呢
- You're gonna be around for a while? - I might.
那你可以给我搞点借代毒品美♥沙♥酮♥
Maybe you can score me some methadone.
鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
好消息 菲尔 他们接受了你的报价
Good news, Phil. They accepted your offer.
没有还价吗 我可能出的太高了
Without a counter? Maybe I came too high.
随便吧 他们很开心
Whatever. They were really happy.
是
Are...
等下 鲍勃 我儿子的电♥话♥
Hold on, Bob. It's my son.
卢克 怎么了
Luke, what's up?
爸
Dad?
烘衣机好像出问题了
I think something is wrong with the dryer.
但我已经修好了啊
But I-I fixed it.
好到无话可说
I fixed it good.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
快点 它好像要跑了
Hurry! I think it's leaving.
现在 这是生鲜食品
Now, this is fresh produce.
我甚至不能描述
I can't even describe...
三振出局
Strike three!
这算哪门子的提高
How exactly is this an improvement?
反正是杰选的那个灯
Jay picked that lamp.
对了 你有见到他吗
By the way. Have you seen him?
我不知道我怎么困住的
I don't know how I got stuck.
我从14岁开始就经常上房♥顶
I've been on roofs since I was 14 and discovered
发现那是看埃塞尔·伯京卧室最好的地点
it was the best way to see into Ethel Burkin's bedroom.
老女人 50多岁
Older gal. 50s, I think.
放到现在估计都不会多看她一眼
Today you probably wouldn't give him a second look,
但那会儿还没网络
but this was before the Internet.
不看她就得看百货内衣目录
It was either that or a Sears catalog.
我能拍个照吗
Can I take a picture of this?
有时候我朋友觉得我的故事太扯
Sometimes my friends don't believe my stories.
应该有更好的方法
There's gonna be a better way of doing this.
正相反 米奇尔
On the contrary, Mitchell.
这简单极了
It's simplicity itself.
我打掉马蜂窝 掉到垃圾桶里
I dislodge the nest. It falls into the trash can.
你盖上盖子
You close the lid.
那我们就有一桶愤怒的马蜂
Then we just have a barrel full of angry wasps.
它们会很快被送到郊外的农场
They will be swiftly transported to a farm up state
在那儿它们会更加幸福
where they'll be much happier.
它们还能见到我朋友的狗呢
Ooh, they'll see my friend's dog.
是啊 没错
Yeah, just like that.
常见的骗小孩宠物没死掉 只是送去乡下的借口
好啦 首先 我们打掉马蜂窝
All right. First, we just have to dislodge the nest.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
我脸上有一只 还有
There's one on my face. There's one --
别动 我被敌人发现了
Don't move. I've been compromised.
快进屋里
Get in the house!
喔 喔 喔 真是个坏主意
Ow! Ow! Oh! Ow! Ooh! Bad idea!
我本是要把你们送到农场呢
Ow! I was gonna take you to a farm!
我可能得把这个配菜的名字改为
I may have to change the name of this side dish
不"菜"的土豆烤菜
to "Potatoes au great-in."
改前改后没啥差别啊
I'm not hearing a difference.
烤"菜"双关...
Gratin...
这很独特
Oh, this is...unique.
是的 太谢谢你啦
Yes, thank you very much.
在你的节目中 你总是敢于冒险尝试
You know how on your show you were always taking chances
相信你的直觉
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表