我刚刚瞟到了机长
Hey -- I just caught a glimpse of our pilot,
他长得和萨利机长一模一样
and he looks exactly like Sully.
美国英雄机长 他的故事在2016年还翻拍了电影
我觉得就是萨利机长本人
I-I think it is Sully.
我记得机长好像是个女的
I think that's a woman.
-才不是 -是的
- No, it's a -- - Yeah.
我知道你的小算盘
Oh, I know what you're doing,
你在测试我有多支持女权主义
you're testing the limits of my feminism.
告诉你吧
I will have you know that
我完全能接受我的生命
I am perfectly fine putting my life in the hands
掌握在女性飞行员手中
of a female pilot.
各位旅客们好 我是你们的机长
Hi, folks. This is your captain.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
本航♥班♥将于6小时24分钟后
Our flight time to Turks and Caicos
抵达特克斯和凯科斯群岛[中美洲]
is six hours, 24 minutes.
各乘务人员 准备起飞
Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff.
好了
All right.
该吃罗纳多专门给咱在航♥班♥上吃的药了
Time to take that special flying medicine Ronaldo gave us.
是啊 这个"库达多"是什么意思
Yes, what does "Cuidado" mean?
好像是"安眠"的意思
I think it means "Sleep tight"?
Cuidado实为西语"警告"的意思
-我也不知道 -好吧 一口闷
- I don't know. - Oh, well, cheers!
祝您安眠
Cuidado.
好啦
Okay.
什么情况
What happened?
我们已经降落了吗
Did we land?
这药效果也太好了
Oh, man, that stuff is good.
旅客们 我有个坏消息
Bad news, folks,
发生了一些机械故障
we have some mechanical issues.
我们需要返回登机口
We need to head back to the gate.
每当听到返回登机口
Okay, any time you head back to the gate,
就表示你航♥班♥不会起飞
that means your flight's not taking off.
好吧 拿好行李
All right, gather your things.
我们得赶紧换个航♥班♥
We're gonna need to scramble to find another one.
五分钟可以发生许多事
普里契特先生 五分钟后
Okay, Mr. Pritchett, there is a connecting flight
有一趟在达拉斯转机的航♥班♥
through Dallas that leaves in five minutes.
如果二位尽快的话可以赶上
You can catch it if you hurry.
可我不想去达拉斯
I don't want to go to Dallas.
我们要去的是特克斯和凯科斯群岛
We're going to Turks and Caicos.
您在达拉斯转机而已
Dallas is just where you make your connection.
不好意思 我的大脑
I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time
现在处理不了任何信息
processing information right now.
我们吃了安♥眠♥药♥
We took sleeping pills.
你们只要去32号♥登机口就好
Just make your way over to gate 32.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我去
I can- wow.
等等 机票上怎么写着"达拉斯"
Wait, why do these say "Dallas"?
-我不知道 -女士
- I have no idea. - Ma'am?
抱歉 我们遇到了严重问题
Sorry, there's been a horrible mistake.
我们想去的不是达拉斯
We don't want to go to Dallas.
好吧
Okay.
仔细听好 你们是在达拉斯转机
Listen carefully -- you're connecting in Dallas
到特克斯和凯科斯群岛
to Turks and Caicos.
你们要在4分钟内赶到32号♥登机口
You need to be at gate 32 in four minutes,
明白吗
do you understand?
当然 我又不是白♥痴♥
Yes. I'm not an idiot.
好 我们要在32分钟内赶到4号♥登机口
Okay, we have to be at gate 4 in 32 minutes.
错了 是32号♥登机口 写手上
No, gate 32, write it down.
写就写
Okay.
她哪来这么大火气
Why is she so angry?
这不明摆着的吗 她对我有意思
Isn't it obvious? She's totally into me.
-不然怎么白送我记号♥笔 -有道理
- She gave me a marker. - Mmm! Makes sense.
-走着 -走着
- All right. - Okay.
-我就跟着你走了 -走着
- I'm just gonna follow you. - Okay. Yeah.
走错了
Wrong!
我就知道 我直觉可准了
I knew it. Instinct.
-走着 -等等 不 我的包呢
- Okay, yes. - Wait, no, my bag.
-我的包不见了 -好吧
- My bag's gone. - Okay, okay.
我的护照还在包里呢
It has my passport in it.
等等 那家伙 他偷了我的包
Wait, that guy -- he has my bag.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
想偷我的包没那么容易
Nice try stealing my bag.
你居然已经把包涂成别的颜色了
I see you've already painted it.
小卡 包又出现在你肩膀上了
Cam, it-it's back on your shoulder!
我的天 你可真是神乎其技
Oh, my God. You are good.
小卡 听我说听我说
Cam, listen to me, listen to me, listen to me.
如果我们想平安抵达达拉斯
If we're gonna have any chance of getting to Dallas
并在那幸存下去 我们需要帽子
and then surviving there, we are going to need hats.
帽子
Hats.
帽子
Hats.
不好意思 先生先生先生
Excuse me, sir, sir, sir, sir,
您是这间帽子小铺的业主吗
are you the proprietor of this haberdashery?
你能够告诉我你店里
Can you point me in the direction
最好的体育鸭舌帽吗
of your finest sports caps?
哪个队的
What team?
"为哪个队效力"常指性向是弯还是直
弯的 我不知道这和买♥♥帽子有什么关系
Gay -- I'm not sure why that's relevant.
你怎么这样
Oh. Okay.
我还是
I'll just --
我也有个问题想问你
Yeah, I have a question for you.
你不上班的时候也戴帽子吗
When you're outside the workplace, do you wear hats?
还是那样会让你觉得
Or does that just kind of make you feel
你一直在上班
like you're always in the office?
这样吧 这些我全要了
Oh, you know what, I think I am going to get these.
不行 米奇尔 我们不能
No, Mitchell, we can't --
看啊 小女孩戴的帽子
Oh, look, little girls' hats.
我们应该给琳达买♥♥一顶
Ooh. We should get one for Linda.
-那是谁 -我们的女儿啊
- Who? - Um, our daughter?
-不 她叫莉莉 -我喜欢那个名字
- No, it's Lily. - Oh, I love that name.
米奇尔 你胳膊上怎么写着32
Mitchell, why do you have 32 written on your arm?
我不知道
I have no idea.
或许是什么密♥码♥ 或许是我的年纪
Maybe it's some sort of code, or maybe it's my age.
你觉得我看起来像32岁吗
Do I look 32 to you?
实话实说 不 不要说实话
Tell me the truth. No, you know what -- don't.
如果我们写在手上 那肯定是很重要的事
Well, if we wrote it down, it must be something important.
我们该把其他看起来
Hey, we should write down other stuff
很重要的事也写下来 以免忘了
that seems important so we don't forget.
对 好的
Yeah, okay.
帽子
Um, well, hats.
-帽子 这是当然的 -当然的
- Hats, obviously. - Obviously.
好 还有什么
Okay. Ah, what else?
-我记得还有个什么 -一个数字
- I feel like there was a -- - A number.
-是32 -32
- there was -- 32. - 32.
旅客们请注意
Attention, please.
米奇尔·普里契特与卡梅隆·塔克
Passengers Mitchell Pritchett and Cameron Tucker...
-你也听到了吧 -听到了
- You're hearing that, right? - Yeah.
请立即到32号♥登机口登机
...please report to gate 32 immediately.
我们犯错误了吗
Are we in trouble?
-我不知道 -他听起来很生气
- I don't know. - He sounds mad.
是很生气 你看
He does. Hey.
不不不
No, no, no.
不不不 小卡 不要
No, no, no. Cam, don't.
你敢
Don't you dare.
你敢
Don't you dare.
不 椅子看起来太舒服太有诱惑力了
No, I -- they just look so soft and inviting.
我觉得我坚持不住了
I-I don't think I can go on.
告诉琳达我爱她
Tell Linda I love her.
不 你要挺过去亲口告诉她
No, you're gonna tell Linda yourself, okay?
没有你我在达拉斯怎么活
I cannot go to Dallas without you.
他们菜那么大份我自己吃会死
The portions there are so big.
我太累了 我实在太累了
I'm just so tired. I'm so very tired.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表