kind of slow because she's your daughter.
对 她是我女儿 但你也能当她爸了
Yeah, she is, and she's half your age.
你卑鄙无♥耻♥下流
You're despicable.
好了 听我说一句 你好我是克莱尔
Oh, come on. Now, listen. Hi. Claire.
雷纳 请进 我们把话谈开
Rainer, come in. We'll just talk this out.
我很愿意 因为我不太明白...
I would like that because I -- I don't quite understand --
友情的意义吗
What friendship means?
菲尔 我也想把话说清楚
Look, Phil, I -- I want to figure this out,
但现在我不得不赶去查韦斯岭
but right now, I have to get to Chavez Ridge
报道这次强风事件
and cover this wind event.
让我告诉你
You know what?
我们友尽了
We're not friends.
你走
Go.
你出去
Get...
菲尔
Phil?
你太荒唐了
You're being ridiculous.
你真不把话说完吗
You really want to leave things like that?
从今以后
From now on,
我们只看特利西亚·田崎的天气预报
we're getting our weather from Tricia Tazaki!
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Fred fed Ted bread.
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Ted fed Fred bread.
你在干什么
What am I looking at?
乔的医生给了我几份演讲练习
Joe's doctor gave me some sp-heech exer-cises
来矫正我口齿不清的毛病
to help me speak more clear-ely.
但我怕我已经忘了原来怎么说话了
The problem is I fee-ear I have forgotten how I used to talk.
不用难过 你再差也差不过以前
Well, if it's any consolation, this isn't any worse.
曼尼 过来看下
Manny! Check this out.
我试着做了做你的视频
I think I took a stab at finishing your video essay.
在这个贫富差距巨大的世界
In a world divided into the haves and have-nots,
一名奇男子诞生了
a boy was born.
世界很残酷 我要变坚强
It's tough out here, so I've had to be tougher.
混街头 你不能相信任何人
On the streets, you can't trust anyone.
即便是最亲密的朋友都可能背叛你
Even your closest compadre could turn on you.
别开枪
Please don't shoot!
每天都是一场战...
Every day was a battle for your s--
我才不能发这个给音乐学院
I can't send this to Juilliard.
这都是你编的谎言
It's all lies.
这就对了 曼尼
That's right, Manny.
不要改变你自己 那样你会失去
Do not change who you are or you will lo-o-ose
自己的闪光点
what makes you spe-cial.
我的说话还这么怪吗
Am I still do-ing it?
这些也不全是我编的
They're not all lies.
你们俩给我讲过
I hear you the stories you two tell about
你们以前住的街区有多乱
the neighborhoods you lived in,
你在出租车后座上长大
growing up on the passenger seat of a cab.
的确 我是加入了我们专业人士成为"料"的东西
Sure, I put in what we professionals call "sizzle,"
但这些确实是你的亲身经历
but this is a part of who you are.
而且大家会更支持这种苦小子
And it's a lot easier to root for
而不是巧克力只吃含72%科科的富二代
than a kid who insists that 72% of his chocolate is cocoa.
是可可
It's "Cacao."
我相信他说的就是这点
I beliee-eve that is hiiis point.
你刚那是什么意思
What was that?
应该是我来问你话
How about I ask the questions.
你们俩什么时候谋划这次幽会的
When did you two set up this little rendezvous?
是趁我在节目上秒杀全场的时候吗
While I was killing it on the air?
他今天才给我打的电♥话♥
He called me today.
他怎么会有你的电♥话♥的
How'd he get your number?
他说是你给的
He said you gave it to him.
他这个大骗...
That lying sack --
我和我的化妆师约会了几次
Anyway, I dated my makeup girl for a while,
但后来她离开这城市了
but, uh, then she had to leave town.
我有个不情之请
Oh. Wow. Well, if -- if it's not crossing a line,
能把我女儿海莉的电♥话♥给你吗
can I give you my daughter Haley's number?
-真的吗 -真的 她现在正空窗
-Really? -Yeah, she's available,
而且她表达过兴趣
and she actually expressed some interest.
我也非常有兴趣
Well, I'm definitely interested.
那我们还等什么
Well, then let's make this happen.
菲尔·邓菲 你这人太赞了
Phil Denphy, you are the best!
这没啥
No.
我以为是让你去当化妆师
I thought it was about a makeup job.
我挺喜欢他的
I like him.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
不 他不是好人
No, he's not.
他是全世界最赞的人
He's a great guy.
去追回他吧
Dad, run to him.
克莱尔 我去去就回
Claire, I'm going out!
认输吧 你没戏唱了
Admit it, it's over.
我领先你足足50分 而你只剩两个字母
I'm head by 50 points and you have two tiles left.
肯定还有能拼的高分字
There's got to be something!
我怎么就想不出来呢
I -- ugh -- Why can't I see it?!
半年前我还在加州理工 现在脑子像冻住...
Six months ago, I was at Caltech, and now -- ugh -- work.
放轻松 宝贝
Relax, honey.
这只是个游戏
It's just a game.
如果不只这么简单呢
What if it's more than that?
如果是这场病让我变傻了呢
What if mono permanently changed my brain?
一直以来我都以智商来定位自己
I've always defined myself by my intelligence,
如果连这都没了 那我还算什么
and if that's gone, who am I?
废柴输家
A loser.
卢克 别胡说
Luke! No!
我们作弊了
We cheated.
我们对牌动了手脚
Luke and I messed with the tiles.
-什么 -就是这样
What?! Yeah, it's just that,
你一直是家里的智商巅峰
you're the smartest one in the family,
却总是用智商羞辱我们
and you always rub it in,
我们也很郁闷啊
and it doesn't make us feel good.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
让你们这么郁闷 真不好意思
I feel terrible that I've been making you guys feel this way.
谢谢你坦白告诉我这些
Thank you for opening up to me about it.
不然我不会知道你们作弊了
Otherwise, I never would have known that you cheated,
这就说明
which means that...
我赢了你输了 我是天才你是笨蛋
I win, you lose! I win! You lose! I win! You lose!
我才是赢家
I win you lose.
累死了
God, I'm so tired.
如果你想剃光她的眉毛 动手吧
If you want to shave off her eyebrows, I'm cool with that.
莉莉 你在做什么
Lily, honey, what're you doing?
好的 第一次冷战
Okay. Her first ice out.
态度强硬一点
Be strong.
莉莉
G-- Lily.
好了好了 听我说
All right, all right, come on.
你对德怀特做的事是错的 知道吗
What you did to Dwight was wrong, okay?
我们对你很失望
We're very disappointed in you.
做错事就得受罚
Yes, and there's gonna be consequences.
一周内不许用电子设备
No electronics for a week.
这点你们比较怕 我没啥所谓
That'll be worse for you than for me.
那就一周没有点心
No dessert.
你戳中我的痛处了
Okay, that hurts.
话虽这么说 但这件事情上
That being said, we could've handled things
我们也有不好
a little bit better.
我们应该在德怀特搬来前
We should've talked to you
先和你商量一下
before having Dwight move in.
如果我不同意他就不会搬进来吗
You mean I could have stopped it?
倒也不是 但如果我们知道你不乐意
Well, no, but at least we would've know how you felt,
我们至少可以想办法让你不这么难受
and we could've made things easier for you.
宝贝 全世界我最理解你的心情
Sweetie, look, I, of all people, know what it feels like
那种失去众人关注的感觉
to go from being the center of attention --
我以前还在我父母家农场时体会过
I went through it with my parents back on the farm,
当时他们带回家一个6斤重的
when they brought home a seven-pound
粉色欢乐小可爱 然后对我说
little pink bundle of joy and said,
"你房♥间以后要跟他分享..."
"You're gonna share your room --"
我们都知道你说的是只小粉猪
We all know it's gonna be a pig.
总之 他还会打呼...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表