You're horrible.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
大家听好了 现在追平了 就剩下最后三秒钟
All right, guys -- tie game, three seconds left.
我们要做世上唯一一件他们意想不到的事情
There's only one thing that they're not gonna be expecting.
我们要把球传给菲尔
We're gonna get the ball to Phil.
什么?
What?
他们甚至防都不防你
They're not even guarding you.
我对这招很有信心 我跟巴克利赌上我的车了
I'm so sure of this play, I just bet Barkley my car.
是本♥田♥车吗?
Is it a Honda?
是以我头像为车头标志的劳斯莱斯幻影
No, it's a Phantom with my head as the hood ornament.
来吧 我们打赢这场比赛
All right, let's win this thing
菲儿 亲爱的 这里!
-Phil, honey, hi! -Hey.
对不起我们来迟了
I'm sorry we're late,
但好在我们及时赶来看到了比赛的结局
but at least we're here for the end of the game.
在我牛饮金鱼的日子 最需要一场胜利高兴一下
I could really use a win on the day I drank a fish.
是"鲸吸牛饮"
Drank like a fish.
天啊 一堆职篮球员在推特上聊
Wow, a bunch of NBA players are tweeting about this bet
关于巴克利和德安德鲁之间的这场赌局
between Charles Barkley and DeAndre Jordan.
而且他们还在现场直播这场比赛
And they're live-streaming it,
现在大概有六万人在线观看
so like 60,000 people are watching.
人们什么时候开始这么关心篮球了
Since when do people care about basketball?
冷静下来 菲尔 你可以做到的 哥们
Calm down, Phil. You can do this, pal.
你偏偏选这时候第一次相信我吗
You choose now to believe in me for the first time?
上场了 菲尔 你可以做到的
All right, Phil. You got this, man.
罚两球
Two shots!
我走不动了 教练
I can't go, Coach.
我的膝盖好痛
Ow! My ankle.
哎哟哟
Well, well, well...
联赛规则是这样的 如果一个队员
League rules dictate, if a player can't attempt
因为受伤不能进行罚球
a free throw because of injury,
对方球队将可以任意在罚球队选择一个投手
opposing team gets to pick the shooter.
的确 但你一样不是百事通
Right, but you're not a know-it-all.
不要给我这份愤怒的力量
Don't give this anger power.
我选你了 千万"别怯场"啊
I pick you. Don't choke.
你能行的 菲尔 你最棒了 菲尔
You got this, Phil. You got this, Phil.
菲尔·邓菲站到了罚球线前
Phil Dunphy to the free-throw line.
比数平手
Tie score.
现在是决胜时刻了 朋友们
This is for all the marbles, folks.
怎么搞的
Come on!
发生什么了
What happened?
要等一个小时他们才能把电力恢复
It's gonna take an hour to get the power back up,
所以他们就宣布平局结束
so they called the game.
我为菲尔感到好难过
I just feel so bad for Phil.
他这个重在参与 成败在天型的乐天派
You know him as this happy-go-lucky guy,
其实在心里谴责自己一整年了
but he has been beating himself up over this for a year.
而他就差一点就可以证明自己了
And he was so close!
不知道最后到底会不会进这事
It's gonna haunt him never knowing
将会在他心里不断萦绕
if he would have made that shot.
胜败就此一举
Game's on the line.
大家都在看着你
Everybody's watching.
现在是决胜时刻了 朋友们
This one's for all the marbles, folks.
这个小兔崽子居然真进了
Son of a bitch made it.
你知道 我很高兴我们能再举办一次茶话会
You know, I'm glad we're doing this again.
是啊 我感觉我们给第一次施加太大压力了
Yeah, I think we just put too much pressure on it the first time.
其实人类不是唯一一个
You know, humans aren't the only ones
会被压力带来负面影响的种族
who respond badly to pressure.
不知道我没有跟你提过无蛋日
Did I ever tell you about the day without eggs?
那发生在煎蛋节刚刚开始的时候
It was at the start of the Omelet Days Festival.
太阳一出来 我就带上我的篮子
Up with the sun, I grab my basket,
走进了鸡棚 34只母鸡 连一个蛋都没有
into the henhouse I go -- 34 hens, nary an egg.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我爷爷说这是自珍珠港后他所见过
My grandpa said it was the worst case of avian anxiety
最严重的一次禽类焦虑症了
he's seen since Pearl Harbor.
所以后来他们才要把收音机从鸡棚里收走...
That's when they had to take the radio out of the coop.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表